Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for relevance^

From the DM article

BBM

I feel like this second car connected to her could be very important depending on who it belongs to. IMO

That snippet in the DM article about her looking for a Ring doorbell camera certainly is worrying. I suppose it depends on the context though. The one time I started looking into Ring cameras was after my car was stolen from out front of my house. Generally, something happens to make someone think about getting one, JMO.

That snippet in the DM article about her looking for a Ring doorbell camera certainly is worrying. I suppose it depends on the context though. The one time I started looking into Ring cameras was after my car was stolen from out front of my house. Generally, something happens to make someone think about getting one, JMO.
And she recently had her car stolen, so maybe it was related to that?

Also, IMO, the second car could have been a car she was driving when hers was stolen this month. Just speculation IMOO

Noting:
  • Friend MH last spoke with KF on May 11, when KF asked her about installing a Ring security camera system.
  • MH said Fretwell is studying education at Western Oregon University and working as an overnight security guard while living in West Salem.
  • “She has a strong work ethic,” she said.”She’d never miss work.”
Salem Police searching for missing mother and three-year-old son
  • MH described Fretwell as "shy and awkward" and was surprised that she spoke up and answered questions confidently in class.
  • MH routinely watched BH from infancy until he was about seven months old. She began to take care of him less frequently, but she and MH remained in contact.
Karissa Fretwell Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Gotta go - someone please snip & post any highlights needed from link TYSM
  • Per Facebook, KF is a former delivery driver for Jimmy Johns. She has also worked as a security guard at Cascade Steel Rolling Mills, and at McDonalds.
  • In the past, she’s received her AAOT (Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer) at Chemeketa Community College, and attended Dallas High School.
  • She was living in McMinnville, Oregon, at the time of her disappearance; according to her Facebook, she’s originally from Northwood, North Dakota.
  • It’s not clear if Fretwell was in a relationship at the time of her disappearance.

Last edited:
I agree, these two are in incredibly grave danger :(
I hope they disclose a make/model of a car soon, or release his picture all over that region.
Feels about as close to an amber alert without qualifying for one..
Action needed ASAP
Moo

This may or may not end up relevant. Gives me a bit of pause. From the story linked above.
Salem mom, 3-year-old son missing; detectives on case

He said the woman "was pretty upset, concerned, really concerned."

Allen's and Karrisa's back doors face each other, so he said he told the woman he'd look in periodically at the apartment.

"I have noticed that the television screen, it's been on the same screen for about a week, so obviously there's no one in the apartment."​
This confuses me.
Most modern screens will shut off after a bit of time, right?

Hi, the tight lipped MSM reminds me of early days in single mother Kelsey Berreth's case.
Urged by LE, Her mother publicly plead for someone to come forward with information about Kelsey's location, but was QUITE silent about details and when asked if baby daddy, who lived separately as in this case) was involved LE said he was cooperating (he had the baby & wouldn't allow Kelsey's family to see her). LE & fam suspected she was deceased early on so the MSM focus was only to determine her location (still unrecovered today).
He, Patrick Frazee, has been charged in her murder.
Kelsey and Karissa seem similarly enamoured w their children, doing well as single parents, had inspirational quotes on social media, plans for near & distant future, and BOTH WOMEN had 2 cars that were found AT HOME.
In Kelsey's case, Patrick went to her home and left with both mother and child, but the mother was not alive when she left.

Another interesting similarity---- hypothetically speaking, it is quite possible, that coworkers have said that she sent the boss a text on the 14th, saying she was very sick and couldn't come to work.

That's also what happened in Kelsey Berreth case. Only the person who actually texted her boss was her ex fiancé' and the father of her baby. Coincidence?

Another interesting similarity---- hypothetically speaking, it is quite possible, that coworkers have said that she sent the boss a text on the 14th, saying she was very sick and couldn't come to work.

That's also what happened in Kelsey Berreth case. Only the person who actually texted her boss was her ex fiancé' and the father of her baby. Coincidence?
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member