Identified! OR - Human remains in NE Portland, unk m/f, 21 May 2019 - Tiffany Bettis

doodles1211

Reaction score
The remains were found near NE Marine Dr. & NE 223rd Ave.

An investigation is underway after human remains were found near Chinook Landing Marine Park in Northeast Portland.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said the remains were reported Monday night near Northeast Marine Drive and Northeast 223rd Avenue in the area of Blue Lake Regional Park and Chinook Landing Marine Park.

Deputies said it's unclear how long the remains had been at the location, whether they belonged to a male or female or if any crime was committed.

Human remains in NE Portland under investigation

Well, I know I'm praying for answers for a family missing a loved one. I can't help but think of little KH. This is just down the Columbia River from Sauvie Island.

This is about an hour drive from Suavie Island, even without weekday traffic, and the river flows NW, so it wouldn't be likely for remains to travel from SI down to this area, even if they were found near the shore.

This is about an hour drive from Suavie Island, even without weekday traffic, and the river flows NW, so it wouldn't be likely for remains to travel from SI down to this area, even if they were found near the shore.

Thank you, yes you are right. I wasn't exactly thinking of a body floating in the river from Sauvie to Marine Park, just proximity. I am always happy to have my theories ruled out, if it helps solve a crime. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back