Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a map of the apartment where they lived or name of the apartment. I believe DV probably placed MD nearby. IMO. Another case here in Texas where child dies from ingesting drugs of bio dad. Bio dad panicked got baby (2 yr old) placed him in a back pack and buried him in a field in the neighborhood where he lived.
Kirkwood Landing - I believe someone has posted floor plans a few pages back.

IMO, IF BB didn't write the post, it'd be all over MSM being refuted. Surely QX would have made FOX26 retract the piece and put up a correction. No?
I can’t say for certain what the poster meant, but this is not what I took his/her meaning to be. I took it as he suspects she had more than a little help writing this, to the extent that not all of this is even her thoughts.

Edited for grammar.

Last edited:
I had to take a break from this case. It's really gotten under my skin. For a variety of reasons.

I think I'm all caught up now...no new developments, which is somewhat depressing for me.

I'd really like to know what happens today at the CPS hearing. But since there's a gag order, I doubt we will find out.
So the CPS hearing is a go for today... I thought so too...

In BB's "defense", if my daughter was missing, deleting Instagram posts would be pretty low on my list of things to do.

It is interesting that Maleah, female child, was abused, and no identification of abuse for the male children. Yet, I am pretty sure that the male children will be placed with other relatives, BB is obviously not a good caregiver, as she admits that DV abused Maleah previously, yet she left Maleah with DV. That is enough to make her culpable.
BBM
I was thinking the same. Seems like they picked on Maleah only. 'they' meaning BB and CD, then DV joined the club, IMO. The boys may have been neglected also but seems they were not harmed physically. BTW, I haven't heard BB talk about how much she misses her sons at all. I don't think she does.

“She talks out of both sides of her mouth” is absolutely the situation, and I don’t believe it will ever change.
I wanted to believe her tears in that first interview but it’s clear now that all that she says is rubbish and there’s really no point in listening!
Imo
Give her enough rope.
MOO

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence: VIDEO
9:32 AM - 22 May 2019

At 1:50 in the video- BB says she called the emergency hotline to get the maintenance man to break into the house because she didn't have a key. In the midst of her doing that, DV's brother filed the missing person's report.
DV’s brother not BB? And when was that report filed?

No. I'm talking her "Taken too soon". Also her wanting nothing to do with DV then keeping his pics on IG, and her excuse for that.
She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Excuses,excuses,excuses.
MOO
Oh, ok, I wasn't sure which part you were referring to. I did not read about her reasons for keeping the pictures of him there, and I wondered about that too, since she has been trying so hard to distance herself from him. What was it that she said the reason was?

Oh, ok, I wasn't sure which part you were referring to. I did not read about her reasons for keeping the pictures of him there, and I wondered about that too, since she has been trying so hard to distance herself from him. What was it that she said the reason was?
I did read what she said, but it wasn’t really a good reason. I don’t think I can post it here, can I?

You know, I had plenty of post's removed because of answering questions and talking about SM. I am fairly new to positing, but I feel like some posts are asking things that are against TOS.. baiting. Moo

She said she's waiting to find out...... pffffffffffft.

Maleah Davis' mother receives criticism for not deleting Instagram posts of ex-fiance Derion Vence
A search party headed up by "Houston's Unsolved Homicides" continued looking for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis Tuesday

Meanwhile, Maleah's mom is back on social media and getting a lot of backlash for her posts about Derion Vence, the suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

Maleah's mom Brittany Bowens told us last week she was staying away from social media, but today she returned, making five Instagram posts about her daughter.

But Instagram users are in a tizzy about her previous posts about Vence, her ex-fiance.

[...]
Ugh. From the link:
Next to the five posts about Maleah is Vence rapping with his brother Joe.
That puts me one step closer to believing DV's brother is involved too or at least has a very good idea of what happened.
And:
"Please tell me why a man involved with the disappearance of Maleah won't be deleted off your page," another user said.

The response from Brittany's page: "No not yet until I find out."
What the heck does this mean? That she still somehow thinks DV is telling the truth? Or is there a different reason?

So I’m drawing from personal experience. My son wasn’t taken or abused but died when he was a week old. I was heartbroken and devastated and couldn’t go to work for months. I most certainly didn’t use SM. Even though I wasn’t at fault in any way at all, I felt intense guilt as a MOTHER for not being able to save him or protect him from death. I was distraught and ashamed for being a “horrible” mom. I never abused my kid. I never would have let anyone hurt him and I hated myself for failing him. I loved him more than anything. I would have died for him. My face was chapped from crying after about a day bc I couldn’t stop the tears. My teeth ached from the sadness. It was real. Not an expression. Real physical pain. IMO I haven’t seen that from anyone involved. Makeup and social media? I don’t see how. I know people all react differently but pain is pain. Loss is loss. MOO I want to see some real emotion bc trying hard to work up tears for the camera is hard for me to watch. JMO I want nothing more than for this kidnapping story to be real but I think we all know how likely that is. So the SM posts are just par for the course in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23