HI HI - Ikaika Gamponia, 28, Kahakuloa, Maui, 16 Jan 2019

MISSING-MAUI-1-1024x536.jpg

Ikaika Gamponia

The Maui Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating Ikaika Gamponia, who was reported missing.

Police say Gamponia is described as 5-feet 8-inches tall, weighing 200 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen on Jan. 16, 2019 in the Kahakuloa area."
ETA There does not seem to be any information about the mp's age, is it possible he was 28-29 yrs old?
Surely not this person with the same name? speculation, imo.
Haiku man sentenced to six months in jail for crashing stolen vehicle | News, Sports, Jobs - Maui News

Last edited:
His Facebook page:
Ikaika Gamponia

His father (SG) is heartbroken and posts about him regularly and it sounds like there is a lot behind the story of him missing. I'm speculating that it involved drugs and LE aren't bothering to do much about finding him.

Prayers for his family and those that loved him that he is found. They need answers.

Last edited:
His Facebook page:
Ikaika Gamponia

His father (SG) is heartbroken and posts about him regularly and it sounds like there is a lot behind the story of him missing. I'm speculating that it involved drugs and LE aren't bothering to do much about finding him.

Prayers for his family and those that loved him that he is found. They need answers.

I think that link may be broken?

I can connect you folks to Ikaiaka's father I think. The case has gone quiet which is dreadful.

I do not know if anyone here knows this, but his mother passed away ON HIS BIRTHDAY. This is not only tragic for all the obvious reasons, but it is also significant because Ikaika would have contacted his family IF he was alive, at the death of his mother.

No one in family has heard from Ikaika at all.

We could use Webslueth help.

I can connect you folks to Ikaiaka's father I think. The case has gone quiet which is dreadful.

I do not know if anyone here knows this, but his mother passed away ON HIS BIRTHDAY. This is not only tragic for all the obvious reasons, but it is also significant because Ikaika would have contacted his family IF he was alive, at the death of his mother.

No one in family has heard from Ikaika at all.

We could use Webslueth help.

Thank you! Please help him register as a verified insider if you can so that hopefully we can help!
Prayers for his safe return!

I work with the family of Ikaika Gamponia. We would appreciate your help on Ikaika's case. There has been no movement on case, there are no answers.

His mother died ON Ikaika's birthday last year, searching for her son.

The family needs help because the case has issues- the last people to see Ikaika Gamponia alive were police officers. The family has asked that the officers take a polygraph but they have received no response. No one who knows Ikaika believes he would leave his family, or stop contact with them.

If Webslueths are interested in this case, please contact me so I can provide you information and connect you to the family direct.

Mahalo.

POLICE ON LOOKOUT FOR MISSING MAN
2-18-2019-2-53-47-PM-2233331.jpg

''Feb 18, 2019
Maui Police want to track down a man who has not been seen for more than a month.

Ikaika Gamponia has been missing since January 16. 2019, Maui Police reported. He was last seen in Kahakuloa area, police said.

Gamponia has ties to Makawao and Las Vegas, according to online records.

He's described as 5'8" tall, 200 lbs. with brown eyes and black hair.

If you have any information, the Maui Police Department would like to hear from you at (808)244-6400.''

I work with the family of Ikaika Gamponia. We would appreciate your help on Ikaika's case. There has been no movement on case, there are no answers.

His mother died ON Ikaika's birthday last year, searching for her son.

The family needs help because the case has issues- the last people to see Ikaika Gamponia alive were police officers. The family has asked that the officers take a polygraph but they have received no response. No one who knows Ikaika believes he would leave his family, or stop contact with them.

If Webslueths are interested in this case, please contact me so I can provide you information and connect you to the family direct.

Mahalo.

Welcome!!! Thank you so much for joining us! I hope members with more knowledge will chime in- I know we would be glad to help any way we can! If family members could become verified insiders, that would help a lot because they can then freely share information not reported by mainstream media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back