OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw where Court TV is back up and running now. Right now everything is streaming but there is a suggestion to contact your cable carrier to request they carry Court TV. They have sample letters available and an 800# to call to request it. I think we all need to bombard our cable carriers now and hopefully it will be on tv in time for the July trials.

For free COURTV watching, I found another way to get CourtTV and wanted to share in case others may find it helpful.

Most newer TV's now come with a built-in digital converter that converts the "over the airwaves" TV signals from the main networks like NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. Remember back when over the air broadcasting switched to digital format and we needed a converter box if our TV didnt have built in converter. Most new TVs have built in now. Or you can use the small converter box you can get to receive over the air broadcast signal.

That is the signal that you pickup when using regular rabbit ears antennea. In addition to cable or satellite cable which is plugged into the back of the TV, I also have regular rabbit ears antennea that I plug into its antennea input port on back of TV.

Then using the TV's remote (not the cable or satellite box remote), I switch the SOURCE setting over to the Antennea Input. Then I get a bunch of free channels using the over the air signal. The option on your TVs remote will say either SOURCE or INPUT. It will say one of those to switch the input source over to your antennea which you have plugged in back.

I stumbled into seeing CourtTV on one of these other regular over air broadcast channels. What the 3 networks do is they push a signal out for about 2 or 3 other channels on their same network. So like in my area for lets say ABC. I have a 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, etc. channesl all for ABC and what they carry on their other channels is sometimes the weather 24X7, or in this case I found COURTV on one of their other channels.

I cant remember which one of the networks had it on its auxillary channels but I did watch it the other day using my Antennea.

For example, here is where it can be viewed in Milwaukee. So check your own local networks over the air broadcasting and they could show it too for free. It will probably be on one of their extra "auxillary channels" for one of the main networks.

"In Milwaukee, the revived channel will air on WTMJ-TV's Channel 4.5."

Court TV Is Relaunching As a Free OTA TV Network on May 8th 2019 - Cord Cutters News

Court TV returns to television May 8, in Milwaukee and many markets on over-the-air TV

Last edited:
Agree, we're just seeing random lists from discovery, based on the information a news reporter is using in a particular news story. Most of the discovery docs we have access to are from news reporters who link to them for reference. There are probably other discovery docs that we haven't seen.

Any locals want to go down to the Pike County CH and pick up some copies of all the discovery docs? I'll be happy to chip in $$ for any copying fees, etc. :)

Not sure how else to get access?

How do you do that? Do you just go to the court house and ask the clerk?

I think the two children were with AW that day, and the boys were on their way somewhere together. I don't remember off hand. Were the boys staying with RN?

The timeline shows GW registered to vote in Oak Hill in April 2018 and AW registered to vote in South Webster in May 2018.

I don't know where George and Jake lived. Does RN's house have electricity tho? I thought they talked about that in court iirc. IDK. jmo.

I still have to wonder...in terms of support, who of the 4 W's is considered, especially by FW, to be the odd one out? In other words, who is FW the most less likely to try to protect, provide funds on the books while in jail, etc etc.....And who of the 4 right now may possibly feel more left out?

I strongly feel (at least at this point in time), that IF any one of the 4 W's roll, it will be AW.

I too think there is a lot more behind the scenes about the family dynamics than we will ever know, especially in regards to for example, were all 4 W's still supportive and there for each other at the time of the arrests? Just what were the living arrangements? If they were separated and living different lives (instead of all in the same household) then why weren't they? etc etc

JMO

Odd one out would be AW and GW4 feels alone in this. MOO

This is JMO, but I think FW might have cash flow problems and I don't see her parting with a large amount of cash for a down payment. I don't know how to find the original mortgage information as to what the down payment and mortgaged amounts were.

It is interesting though the boys took another mortgage/line of credit about 15 months after they purchased the property. July 2015 (approx) they took out $75,000 against the property. I can't imagine there was much equity left in the property after that. I think the property was put back on the market for sale about a year later.

If I recall correctly, they also did not pay or fully pay the contractor for the barn they had built.

Also JW and GWIV may have paid AW for daily babysitting, or childcare while they were at work. The going rate around here is around $30 per day per child. So AW could make $300 per week from the two Wagner tots. JMO.
I know of a family that does this, Grandma is the paid nanny.
Has anyone ever saw a tax form or anything to state what these 2 brothers income was?

Has anyone ever saw a tax form or anything to state what these 2 brothers income was?

I haven't seen anything, but my thoughts are that if they got a mortgage for the Peterson Rd. place, the brothers would have had to document their income. I can't say for positive they got a mortgage, but I believe they did. It's also possible FW co-signed. IDK.

IIRC, the boys took out a mortgage for Peterson Rd. I don't think AW or BW would have qualified from an income standpoint, JMO, and from what I'm reading, they were separated. Perhaps it fell to the boys to support AW?

Just some thoughts.
Thanks. I forgot about the mortgage, so appreciate that reminder.

Anyone can look up the Peterson Rd property by going to the following link and searching on the address. Be sure to look under all tabs. It shows CAB purchased the "land only" 4/23/1997, seller unknown, and sold it to EJW and GW4 2/4/2014 for $175K. Oddly enough, on these records, the house shows built in 1901. Does anyone know what a "legal description" is? This property's is "Acres: 58.1321500 1981 O BR CR J Watkins.

Adams County, Ohio: Online Auditor - Cookies

But if they did that, why AW do all the boot tread research?
Maybe to find a matching tread to law enforcement ? I’m just speculating but I feel that they took a lot of ideas from tv and movies. I don’t see any of them coming up with these ideas on their own. I can picture AW watching forensic files and first 48 type shows, seeing where they’re getting evidence from. Learning what type of testing is actually done at crime scenes. I can see her figuring out what type of boots local le wear and buying similar ones to either wear or take tread from. And making the sizes different from their actual sizes.
I really am looking forward to the trials. I can’t wait to see the truth

Anyone can look up the Peterson Rd property by going to the following link and searching on the address. Be sure to look under all tabs. It shows CAB purchased the "land only" 4/23/1997, seller unknown, and sold it to EJW and GW4 2/4/2014 for $175K. Oddly enough, on these records, the house shows built in 1901. Does anyone know what a "legal description" is? This property's is "Acres: 58.1321500 1981 O BR CR J Watkins.

Adams County, Ohio: Online Auditor - Cookies

A legal description/land description is the method of locating or describing land in relation to the public land survey system, which was established by law in 1785, under the Articles of Confederation. Land is broken down into areas called townships.

I thought BW was living at FWF, AW was living in her dads home but JW and GW4 were living in a 3rd location. Were those kids living at a different location with their dads?

Everything about this case is a challenge to figure out but it is just so extremely creepy. :eek:

The kids were living in South Webster at AW’s house, next to RN. I know because I drove by it frequently while working.

For free COURTV watching, I found another way to get CourtTV and wanted to share in case others may find it helpful.

Most newer TV's now come with a built-in digital converter that converts the "over the airwaves" TV signals from the main networks like NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. Remember back when over the air broadcasting switched to digital format and we needed a converter box if our TV didnt have built in converter. Most new TVs have built in now. Or you can use the small converter box you can get to receive over the air broadcast signal.

That is the signal that you pickup when using regular rabbit ears antennea. In addition to cable or satellite cable which is plugged into the back of the TV, I also have regular rabbit ears antennea that I plug into its antennea input port on back of TV.

Then using the TV's remote (not the cable or satellite box remote), I switch the SOURCE setting over to the Antennea Input. Then I get a bunch of free channels using the over the air signal. The option on your TVs remote will say either SOURCE or INPUT. It will say one of those to switch the input source over to your antennea which you have plugged in back.

I stumbled into seeing CourtTV on one of these other regular over air broadcast channels. What the 3 networks do is they push a signal out for about 2 or 3 other channels on their same network. So like in my area for lets say ABC. I have a 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, etc. channesl all for ABC and what they carry on their other channels is sometimes the weather 24X7, or in this case I found COURTV on one of their other channels.

I cant remember which one of the networks had it on its auxillary channels but I did watch it the other day using my Antennea.

For example, here is where it can be viewed in Milwaukee. So check your own local networks over the air broadcasting and they could show it too for free. It will probably be on one of their extra "auxillary channels" for one of the main networks.

"In Milwaukee, the revived channel will air on WTMJ-TV's Channel 4.5."

Court TV Is Relaunching As a Free OTA TV Network on May 8th 2019 - Cord Cutters News

Court TV returns to television May 8, in Milwaukee and many markets on over-the-air TV

Thanks but unfortunately this won’t help me. I am not able to get FTA/OTA channels due to my location. I live in a valley next to a hill with lots of trees. We also don’t receive cable tv—welcome to Southeastern Ohio! Our only option is satellite tv. AT&T stopped installing landlines and there is no cell service or internet except satellite internet.

The kids were living in South Webster at AW’s house, next to RN. I know because I drove by it frequently while working.

This may have been discussed and I missed it, but were Angela's parents divorced? I know her father died - did she inherit his house and was his house next to or near RN's house?

Thanks but unfortunately this won’t help me. I am not able to get FTA/OTA channels due to my location. I live in a valley next to a hill with lots of trees. We also don’t receive cable tv—welcome to Southeastern Ohio! Our only option is satellite tv. AT&T stopped installing landlines and there is no cell service or internet except satellite internet.

Court tv also has an app to watch live and recorded shows. I just installed it on my tablet and my roku stick. It's free. Watching it now on the tv in my bedroom.

The timeline shows GW registered to vote in Oak Hill in April 2018 and AW registered to vote in South Webster in May 2018.

I don't know where George and Jake lived. Does RN's house have electricity tho? I thought they talked about that in court iirc. IDK. jmo.

I'm pretty sure that's where AW's father's house was located. S. Webster. I think that's where AW was arrested.

I'm showing that AW, G3, and JW, all lived at 52 Havener Lane in 2018. That address is AW's father's former address.

Last edited:
It was a tractor / trailer. It was an older one, iirc. Idk if they sold it or not, but they were hoping to get jobs as diesel mechanics up there, iirc. I don't recall that panning out.
I was surprised too that they didn't seem to have applied themselves to gainful jobs here - especially there's good work for mechanics and construction hands. Everything retail brought in by air, water or rail has to be trucked to the stores. Fishing is seasonal, but the area they moved into has petroleum refinery work - mostly transport, mechanical & infrastructure maintenance. Maybe GW4 & JW do have a trust fund so the W4 could keep to themselves - hard to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member