GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

It's an odd defense. Youngish ex NFL football player has a taste for older homeless women. Then suddenly several of them accuse him of rape and he's totally baffled because it was definitely consensual sex on the side of the road.
Does he have Gerontophilia??
Gerontophilia - Wikipedia
Gerontophilia is the primary sexual attraction to the elderly.

Court Adjourned for the day!
I haven't watched today. It should come out on YouTube tonight I will catch up then. From reading the tweets it seems the 2nd witness was more credible. The first witness was a disaster. IMO they shouldn't have put her on the stand unless they prepped her better. She wasn't believable to me, thank god they have other witnesses. I haven't watched opening statements yet... do they have any DNA or other forensic evidence besides witness testimony. It's pretty brazen of him to do this in broad daylight in public areas. Moo

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork
#KellenWinslow - Det. Pizzuti said he was there when JD#1 told her story to Dep. Stephens. "Her story seemed a little far-fetched" Defense asks him why he thought she was "5150" (temporary, involuntary psychiatric commitment of individuals) - cont -

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork
#KellenWinslow - cont - He said he doesn't recall saying that exactly (5150), just that her story sounded far-fetched. Judge asks defense if they still want to call him in their case, Brian Watkins said they will not.

If Winslow is innocent, how did all these women end up accusing him of these crimes? Homeless women wouldn't know who he is, or know that he was someone they could extort for money? If the rapist/exhibitionist pervert is someone else, how do all these various women decide Kellen is the person they falsely accuse and why? Homeless women can't even get their lives together enough to find a home or job, how can they have the wherewithal to decide Kellen Winslow is the guy they want to extort money from?

JMO, it sounds like he's a stalker. Someone who drives around looking for vulnerable women to target and exploit, women who no one will believe if they report his crimes. That's cynical, sick and cruel, JMO.

I haven't watched today. It should come out on YouTube tonight I will catch up then. From reading the tweets it seems the 2nd witness was more credible. The first witness was a disaster. IMO they shouldn't have put her on the stand unless they prepped her better. She wasn't believable to me, thank god they have other witnesses. I haven't watched opening statements yet... do they have any DNA or other forensic evidence besides witness testimony. It's pretty brazen of him to do this in broad daylight in public areas. Moo
I can truly understand why Jane Doe #1 was put on the stand. She showed just what this dip *advertiser censored* was hunting for. She was his target. A disadvantaged, older woman who, in his mind would never call the police and even if she did, no one would believe her story over him. These types of women are who he hunted for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back