ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
New information may be released in case of missing Idaho toddler

Posted: May 07, 2019 / 11:13 AM MDT
Updated: May 07, 2019 / 11:13 AM MDT

A private investigator who was hired by the family of DeOrr Kunz Jr. to help find the missing toddler in [sic] planning to release his interviews after a lawsuit brought by the family against him was dismissed, according to East Idaho News.

The lawsuit against Philip Klein was filed for what the family said was a breach of contract, infliction of emotional distress, libel, slander and fraud.

After already having a thousand and one searches for Deorr I fail to see what David Marshburn could accomplish. Especially considering all the time that has passed.

David Marshburn has a gift for finding people even after many years. For example, he found Andrew Browne after he was missing for several years. He was also very involved with 40+ years old Bonnie Neighbors murder case too that just recently finally lead to an arrest after David's involvement. DeOrr needs a fresh set of eyes on his case. This is great news!

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-ne...lects-on-2018-missing-person-cases/1679537774

David Marshburn has a gift for finding people even after many years. For example, he found Andrew Browne after he was missing for several years. He was also very involved with 40+ years old Bonnie Neighbors murder case too that just recently finally lead to an arrest after David's involvement. DeOrr needs a fresh set of eyes on his case. This is great news!

NC private investigator reflects on 2018 missing person cases

He was also instrumental in finding the remains of Kelli Bordeaux.

"In late 2013, David Marshburn, a private investigator from Smithfield who was looking into the Bordeaux case on his own, befriended Holbert, and several months later, Holbert led Marshburn to Bordeaux's shallow grave."
Fayetteville man pleads guilty to killing Kelli Bordeaux :: WRAL.com

After already having a thousand and one searches for Deorr I fail to see what David Marshburn could accomplish. Especially considering all the time that has passed.
I agree. It would be awesome if he could find something. I think most likely DeOrr was put in the Salmon River and floated far, far away.

NC private investigator reflects on 2018 missing person cases
Also Lucas Hernandez.

I had heard about this case but hadn’t looked into it or followed the threads. A podcast I follow put out an episode on him today.

They’re playing some excerpts from Mom & Dad’s media spots. Dad sure has a lot of words. Mom bears a striking resemblance to Emily Glass.

Adorable little guy.

DeOrr Kunz /// Part 1 /// 304

Also Lucas Hernandez.

Yes DM single handidly came in and did what LE was struggling to do at the time. He found LH within a day of him arriving on scene.

That PI proves the point that PI's can sometimes open doors that LE cannot.

I think its because the rules LE have to follow are different and can be more restrictive than the rules PI's have to follow. This allows PI's to sometimes uncover critical things that helps bring a case to fruition.

Great news about DM and great news that the other lawsuit was dropped.

David Marshburn will be going to Idaho soon to search for Deorr.

I hope and pray he finds him

Per David/Search for Me Foundation, he and Marsha are in Idaho now but heading home because they feel their part is done. No other words on what that means other than he can't confirm or deny anything at this time. I hope they have found him as well.

Update on Baby DeOrr Kunz,
Age 2
Last seen - July 10, 2015
Timber Creek Campground, Leadore, Idaho

UPDATE ON BABY DE'ORR:
Yes we are in Idaho!
Yes Rico and Kaz have done an excellent job!
We can not confirm or deny anything at this time!
We will be returning to NC because we feel our part is done.
We would like to thank Sheriff Penner and his department for the hospitality. They made us feel like one of their own. (Something we don't see often from LE.)
Thank you to all the supporters for help making this happen.
Love you guys and God Bless!

CD4F6FA4-7109-43CA-846E-D4116EDC4E18.jpeg

David Marshburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads