Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Hi Everyone,
This is sooo frustrating. If I can get a podcast going about Michael's case please post who would you liked to see interviewed and why.
Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Everyone,
This is sooo frustrating. If I can get a podcast going about Michael's case please post who would you liked to see interviewed and why.
Thank you,
Tricia

Klein would be a great interview. He might be able to clarify some of the things they are actually DOING. Then again, maybe he cannot divulge anything that is ongoing. Can't let the secrets out, and all that :)

I forget which daughter has been the most vocal. Suzy. ETA after looking her up :) She would be another good interviewee. Where the family is at today? How they are managing? Not sure if she would want to, but you never know? And, next up?

Klein released this statement on May 10, 2019:
----------------------------------------------
Statement regarding disappearance of Mr. Michael Chambers:
Good Evening!
We have been made aware of a post circulating around Facebook stating that Michael Chambers wife has been charged in his disappearance. At this time, we have confirmed with the HCSO, Lieutenant Roger Seals, that this is indeed false information.
Thank you to the people who have sent to us to confirm. We still are investigating this case and more searches will be conducted in the near future!
I wonder why Klein felt the need to quash this rumor. Maybe his office was receiving lots of calls?

I know it may be controversial but what about hearing from family who feels he committed suicide? Why they think that? etc. (I don't think that is what happened but I would like to hear why they think he would do such a thing!

Hi Everyone,
Thank you,
Tricia
I concur with what other posters have said re: names of those to try to interview. I would LOVE for there to be an interview of either Sheriff Meeks or one of his investigators familiar with the case, or anyone from the HCSO. I realize many folks have extremely negative feelings re: HCSO, but even Mr. Klein was somewhat supportive of them in one of his later statements, I believe. There are so many questions only HCSO can answer..
I would also love to hear from any other family member who might be willing to speak, regardless of their own opinions. I know you would be very respectful.

I know it may be controversial but what about hearing from family who feels he committed suicide? Why they think that? etc. (I don't think that is what happened but I would like to hear why they think he would do such a thing!
That would be the best option for a podcast but they haven't made any statements and I would be amazed if any agreed to it.

I concur with what other posters have said re: names of those to try to interview. I would LOVE for there to be an interview of either Sheriff Meeks or one of his investigators familiar with the case, or anyone from the HCSO. I realize many folks have extremely negative feelings re: HCSO, but even Mr. Klein was somewhat supportive of them in one of his later statements, I believe. There are so many questions only HCSO can answer..
I would also love to hear from any other family member who might be willing to speak, regardless of their own opinions. I know you would be very respectful.
I would like to hear from HCSO again more so than Klein as he has done a couple facebook Q&A's recently and several press releases and were not likely to get anything new.

Maybe Bradley Dunn or other peoples whose names have popped up.I just don't think there is a lot to talk about with Suzie and Klein.There was a wacky lady who posted the day after he went missing asking if they found the money also before the money in the garage was known about that woman knew something.

This well liked/loved/respected man, did not deserve such an ambiguous ending.

He deserved being able to work on his projects.
He deserved to be able to go for more joyrides, in his favorite vehicles.
He deserved so much more time spent with his loved ones.

Answers need to come into the light IMHO.

This well liked/loved/respected man, did not deserve such an ambiguous ending.

He deserved being able to work on his projects.
He deserved to be able to go for more joyrides, in his favorite vehicles.
He deserved so much more time spent with his loved ones.

Answers need to come into the light IMHO.

You are so right. I think of this kind man so often, check in often for the latest update. I cannot help but wonder how this weighs on the person/persons responsible for this crime. How do they cope? How long will it be before someone spills the beans to a close friend because they cannot contain their guilty conscience any longer. Then maybe we will see results. So hoping Pawpaw is found soon.

You are so right. I think of this kind man so often, check in often for the latest update. I cannot help but wonder how this weighs on the person/persons responsible for this crime. How do they cope? How long will it be before someone spills the beans to a close friend because they cannot contain their guilty conscience any longer. Then maybe we will see results. So hoping Pawpaw is found soon.
As much as I want him to be found, I worry about the possibility of a child coming across his remains.

I wonder if any of these pathetic subhumans (the hideously repulsive mastermind, especially) ever think about things like that. What if it was your child, grandchild or great-grandchild?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back