Why doesn't anyone think it could've been John.

Patsy stayed up to feed JonBenet pineapple, hang her, then smash her head to send her to the next world.

Patsy stayed up to feed JonBenet pineapple, hang her, then smash her head to send her to the next world.
I’m thinking that patsy was up packing after she thought everyone else had went to bed...
And then the fight broke out over the pineapple and she covered for BR
Or, she happened to be looking for JB earlier and found her in the basement, and BR asking “what did you find” on the 911 call
I just wonder if JR was woken up to help with the cover up or he really didn’t know the situation until later that morning when he had found her on his own

Steve Thomas, Linda Arndt, Lou Smit and James Kolar all had access to evidence in this case, yet the all came to different theories/conclusions; I.e.,Patsy, John, intruder, and Burke, respectively. I feel like Mr. Kolar is the most logical, and that the other three became too emotionally involved. I think everything John did and continues to do is to protect himself. Even a hint of inappropriate sexual conduct, even if untrue, is a stigma he needed to fight at all costs. I don’t think he hit or sexually abused JonBenét. I do think he became involved late in the game and redressed JonBenét, thus sealing his fate to keep all the secrets hidden forever. He is covering for himself, patsy and Burke, all who were involved in this tragedy to some extent. This family was privileged and dysfunctional. I’m sure patsy and John suffered terribly after JonBenét’s death. They did what they felt they had to do to keep their remaining family intact, whatever would keep them out of jail. Lawsuits, false accusations, manipulation. Maybe Burke doesn’t even know the full story..he could be the sexual abuser and/or the one that struck the blow to the head..heck, maybe none of the three knew the whole sequence of events-maybe they wanted it that way. Poor JonBenet never had a chance. She was on borrowed time.

John found the body on the morning and had nothing to do with what was done to JonBenet. Imo.

No, if a kindergartener swung a bat or anything like it the damage could be enough to kill even an adult. The longer the weapon, the more devastating as all the energy goes to the tip regardless of the weight. Police are trained to use the tip of their baton rather than the "Meat" of said baton for that very reason.
I am not anywhere near as knowledgeable about the case as a lot of you so have mercy on me but on the night of the homicide, Patsy would have been weak from having undergone chemo. Also, in the CBS series demo, the child who plays Burke is repeatedly striking a skull replica that remains upright and immobile. The actor wails on the faux skull continuously until he gets the desired result and again, the skull replica doesn't topple.

Wouldn't the only adult male who was present in the home be the one most likely to have had the physical strength to have delivered the head blow?

In addition I don't think John is good for this for this. There would have been prior issues in his past. People don't become sex offenders overnight, they're made when the aforementioned sex offender is a child. There would have been earlier signs in John's past.
I am not anywhere near as knowledgeable about the case as a lot of you so have mercy on me but on the night of the homicide, Patsy would have been weak from having undergone chemo. Also, in the CBS series demo, the child who plays Burke is repeatedly striking a skull replica that remains upright and immobile. The actor wails on the faux skull continuously until he gets the desired result and again, the skull replica doesn't topple.

Wouldn't the only adult male who was present in the home be the one most likely to have had the physical strength to have delivered the head blow?

Bing effin go. Here's one poster that can hang.
Steve Thomas, Linda Arndt, Lou Smit and James Kolar all had access to evidence in this case, yet the all came to different theories/conclusions; I.e.,Patsy, John, intruder, and Burke, respectively. I feel like Mr. Kolar is the most logical, and that the other three became too emotionally involved. I think everything John did and continues to do is to protect himself. Even a hint of inappropriate sexual conduct, even if untrue, is a stigma he needed to fight at all costs. I don’t think he hit or sexually abused JonBenét. I do think he became involved late in the game and redressed JonBenét, thus sealing his fate to keep all the secrets hidden forever. He is covering for himself, patsy and Burke, all who were involved in this tragedy to some extent. This family was privileged and dysfunctional. I’m sure patsy and John suffered terribly after JonBenét’s death. They did what they felt they had to do to keep their remaining family intact, whatever would keep them out of jail. Lawsuits, false accusations, manipulation. Maybe Burke doesn’t even know the full story..he could be the sexual abuser and/or the one that struck the blow to the head..heck, maybe none of the three knew the whole sequence of events-maybe they wanted it that way. Poor JonBenet never had a chance. She was on borrowed time.

In addition I don't think John is good for this for this. There would have been prior issues in his past. People don't become sex offenders overnight, they're made when the aforementioned sex offender is a child. There would have been earlier signs in John's past.

How do you know he didn't have a history of sex abuse? Especially during this time incest was not a topic that was spoken about. With his oldest daughter dead there is no way to know if she had also been sexually abused.

You've probably all already seen this picture, but it's creepy and I think it shows that Patsy had quite a few issues, that's for sure. JonBenet-Patsy-1024x745.jpeg

Because this is the most documented crime in the history of the world, we would have heard about it. The one on the plane with JAR would have been as well.
How do you know he didn't have a history of sex abuse? Especially during this time incest was not a topic that was spoken about. With his oldest daughter dead there is no way to know if she had also been sexually abused.

Because this is the most documented crime in the history of the world, we would have heard about it. The one on the plane with JAR would have been as well.

We will have to agree to disagree. Just because it’s a famous crime doesn’t mean there aren’t still many secrets. Imo this is why it hasn’t been solved. Even all these years later people that were close to the situation refuse to talk about it. Probably fear of being sued

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back