Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car in the photo from hospital was confirmed to be same as car found registered to BB. Same as in traffic cam photo from that Saturday. There is no debate about the car. Not sure what the custody hearing has to do with anything. It was part of the existing case. No doubt LE is looking at BB, as they will need enough evidence to get a conviction if it is determined she was involved. She did not file a missing persons report on the kids or DV. She said she did in one of several interviews. LE said they have no record of her calling. If you pay attention to the interview, you will figure ou5 that the supposed fight was one sided, as she says she text him with the accusations after arriving in MD. He responded, but she would not answer then DV continued to call and call. This is her story. We do not have access to the text. To me it sounds like the beginning of the setup. It is only my theory, but I believe the child was deceased before BB left for MD. DV, was to stay and clean up the scene and dispose of the body. When she got to Md. she though5 of her way out in thee ent it didn’t go as planned. She Text him about 5he explicit text, he answered, 2hat on earth are you talking about, then she quit answering the phone. JMO

Steve Campion‏Verified account @SteveABC13 22m22 minutes ago
MALEAH DAVIS - CPS seeking new home for siblings of missing 4-year-old Houston girl. Today marks 22 days since little Maleah was last seen alive. | LATEST -> http://abc13.co/2WejPZG #abc13 #MaleahDavis #hounews
D7NPHjIXYAIF72Z.jpg

Do we know why the baby wasn't included in this hearing?

It should of only involved Maleah and her older brother. It was about CD and BB and their standing. Dv has no claim at all over their children. Now BB and he will be facing where their little boy ends up, hopefully taken away for them both and he has a loving home to go to. In Texas, grandparents have rights to visitation and to file for conservatorship if they think it's needed.

Maleah Davis update: Derion Vence 'could tell us exactly where to find that body,' Houston Police Chief says
In an exclusive sit-down interview about the case, Chief Art Acevedo said all evidence he’s seen points to a grim discovery.

Police Chief Art Acevedo offered a new $5,000 reward for tips in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis. His offer is on top of CrimeStoppers’ reward.

“We already know and believe that she is dead and we need to bring her home,” Chief Acevedo said.

Maleah Davis update: Derion Vence 'could tell us exactly where to find that body,' Houston Police Chief says

In an exclusive sit-down interview about the case, Chief Art Acevedo said all evidence he’s seen points to a grim discovery.

Police Chief Art Acevedo offered a new $5,000 reward for tips in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis. His offer is on top of CrimeStoppers’ reward.

“We already know and believe that she is dead and we need to bring her home,” Chief Acevedo said.

From the link:
Vence’s dad, Joe D. Vence, said in an online interview that the blood in his son’s apartment is not Maleah’s. Joe Vence said his son is innocent.

“I’m not going to go tit for tat,” Chief Acevedo said. “The case is what it is.”
When asked if Vence could help find Maleah, Chief Acevedo said, “Oh, I’m sure he could. I’m sure if he really wanted to, he could tell us exactly where to find that body. That’s just an opinion based on what I know so far.”
Well, IMO that says a lot.

My heart is crying!

I don’t recall this being brought up in reference to BB filing, or not filing a missing persons report. Could she have presumed that Maleah was with her dad and older brother? That would leave DV and the younger boy unaccounted for. I would guess she’d have been blowing up DV’s phone, calling his brother, etc. I don’t know if anything was stated regarding who she tried to contact. Other than her mother, who picked her up from the airport. MOO
Great questions!

From the link:

Well, IMO that says a lot.

I agree. I also think the reference to Colton Turner case was included by the Chief for a reason. Subliminal message, MOO.

From link in article...
The mother’s boyfriend was charged with reckless injury to a child by omission and tampering with evidence. Colton's mother and Michael's girlfriend, is also facing charges in connection to his death. Authorities allege Work and Turner buried Colton in a shallow grave...After he died, the Texas Legislature passed "Colton's Law," which gives law enforcement immediate access to the names of children and their parents who Child Protective Services is looking for.
Michael Turner to plead guilty in connection to Colton Turner's death

Last edited:
Strange to me that a grandmother would ask for custody of one son but not the other.

Hmm....One would think but in this case everything is so skewed. She/Grandma wants custody of the baby boy born to DV and BB which is Maleah's younger half brother-the ONE NOT kidnapped and not missing. She/Grandma is not seeking custody of Maleah's full brother born to Craig Davis and BB.....Maleah's birth parents. I think she, Grandma and BB, know the Davis Family will be granted custody of that oldest child and certainly not BB nor BB2's family nor the Vence Family,,.. not in light of certain profound allegations of abuse/murder that has occurred while in the DV/BB home/household. Grandma is picking her battles and being logical about it imo. The Davis family will, if anyone, be granted custody of the oldest Davis child, Maleah's full brother. Vence family, ...they can only hope to get custody of murdered Maleah's half brother, the youngest and only child of BB and DV, the one that probably lived through and witnessed the murder of his older half sister.

Last edited:
In some cases they can. Each state covers it differently. In my home state there are exceptions when there's been domestic violence, including against a child. In some states there's an assumption that the marital bond has been broken if one commits abuse against the other and therefore the injured party can testify.

I checked and in Texas a spouse can voluntarily choose to testify against their partner. I think the important word is voluntarily. But even then under Rule 504 (4c) there's an exception when abuse occurs to a family member.

https://www.txcourts.gov/media/1442...-updated-with-amendments-effective-112018.pdf

So the upshot is that marriage doesn't automatically prevent one spouse from testifying against the other - voluntarily. Furthermore, the accused spouse cannot stop their partner from testifying.

The other point in Texas law is that if a crime was committed before the two people were married then all bets are off.
Well they were not married so this does not apply to them.

Maybe she was instructed by LE, an attorney or her hired cheerleader to NOT delete anything DV may have texted, emailed or posted on her social media? Perhaps she has to wait to "find out" if she can delete. I would be hesitant to delete anything too if there is an ongoing investigation and pending court case regarding my daughter.

*For a victim friendly site there is sure a lot of judgement regarding this mother. As of right now she has not been named a POI or charged with anything so as far as I am concerned at this moment she is also a victim. I am not saying she is winning any mother of the year awards but even crappy mothers can love their children. Not all crappy mothers kill their children. She was neglectful and self absorbed which is why she allowed DV in her home and daughter's life but lots of women make similar mistakes with terrible boyfriends and their kids don't end up missing or murdered.
Sorry but I have no sympathy for a mother who is accused of child abuse. DV was not accused BB was. My prayer is DV tells LE where MD is.

So this was posted on SM but these links are MSM.

Stefania Okolie on Twitter

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/cops-find-car-reported-stolen-during-abduction-of-4-year-old-maleah-davis/amp/?usqp=mq331AQCKAE=

Maleah Davis search suspended in southwest Houston due to weather | abc13.com

Police arrest stepfather of 4-year-old Maleah Davis

I can’t verify when those middle two photos were taken but that one at the bottom is definitely when the car was located and it had the front plate. Am I nuts? I don’t see one on the car from the hospital.

I actually do believe the front bumpers seem slightly different. Maybe the angle? And the plate would have had to been removed from the front. That doesn’t match. MOO
Really doesn't matter about this car. MD was seen walking inside the apartment but never walked out on her own. Something happened to her because she has been missing for 22 days.

Tuesday - BB leaves. DV was sent home from work due to vomiting.
Wed - DV sent home from work again.
Thursday- unknown
Friday - DV was home with the flu, per a co-worker.
(Thank you, Pommy for the timeline)
------------------------------------------------
So DV went to work on Tuesday and Wednesday but sent back home. Maleah was home alone for however long he was gone for work. What if he wasn't sent back home? Maleah would've been home alone all day long.

Did he go to work on Thursday? Maybe Maleah died home alone on Thursday. DV cleans up on Friday.

This is a less dramatic version of many possibilities.

Maybe she was instructed by LE, an attorney or her hired cheerleader to NOT delete anything DV may have texted, emailed or posted on her social media? Perhaps she has to wait to "find out" if she can delete. I would be hesitant to delete anything too if there is an ongoing investigation and pending court case regarding my daughter.

*For a victim friendly site there is sure a lot of judgement regarding this mother. As of right now she has not been named a POI or charged with anything so as far as I am concerned at this moment she is also a victim. I am not saying she is winning any mother of the year awards but even crappy mothers can love their children. Not all crappy mothers kill their children. She was neglectful and self absorbed which is why she allowed DV in her home and daughter's life but lots of women make similar mistakes with terrible boyfriends and their kids don't end up missing or murdered.
A woman who leaves her child in a lion’s den is no victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member