NJ - Hunter Brochhausen, 4 mos, parental suffocation, Mount Holly, February 2018 - *Arrest*

That same website shows he's out of custody, again no reason given. His inmate number is: 0300301317
If you have another site to try, let me know I'll look there. This was the only one I could find.

well - here's why they were released: (have this in my notes)
7/25/18 Update: Case goes to Grand Jury. The pair were initially arrested on March 9 on the endangerment charges but were released pending trial. They were re-arrested after the charges were upgraded to murder and were held in jail pending Tuesday’s detention hearing. During their first appearance last week, the public defender assigned to the case argued the facts of the case were unchanged from March when Brouchausen and Herring were first arrested and granted release. The pair are not required to post bail on account of New Jersey’s criminal justice and bail reforms. (Article says they have been released).

and nope - have no other court site that you can check!
Thanks a bunch though!

Mom didn't waste any time asking for $$$. She set up a fundraising campaign on a site called plumfund. They shut it down after $400 was raised. She wrote:

"My son went into Cardiac Arrest on Valentine’s Day. He has extensive brain damage from brain swelling. I need help raising money to fund his memorial for cremation."

Oh - so it wasn't the "time-out" they gave their 4 month old?? LOL! Cardiac arrest? Didn't know cardiac arrest cause extensive brain damage from brain swelling?? Maybe the blanket they covered him from head to toe smothered him!!

Oh - so it wasn't the "time-out" they gave their 4 month old?? LOL! Cardiac arrest? Didn't know cardiac arrest cause extensive brain damage from brain swelling?? Maybe the blanket they covered him from head to toe smothered him!!
Actually, cardiac arrest can lead to edema/swelling on the brain although I haven't seen anything in msm about swelling, just that Hunter had minimal brain activity. What mom left out was step 1 - suffocation can lead to cardiac arrest. But I guess including it would have put a crimp in her sob story. In the end though it got shut down.

I've been wondering about Hunter's twin (I won't mention names) and whether or not she was also at the motel. There wasn't anything in msm that I saw saying one way or another. I did see on Brianna's FB page that according to one of her own posts there was an investigation into abuse or neglect of the twin.

The reason I wonder is because it seems to me if one twin was crying nonstop the other would also start crying - if both babies were in the motel room.

Any updates on this case?

Justice for Hunter!
rose-smiley.gif

Bumping up for Hunter!

Anyone have any updates on these two??

TIA! :)

Another BUMP for Hunter!

Anyone?? No access - in Burlington County / Superior Court Mount Holly is all I have.

TIA! :)

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

Hey me again!

I'm going to be going through all my "oldie" cases that I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
I hope someone can help me with these.
I'm going to call on
@JerseyGirl, @cybervampira, @SeesSeas, @MsMarple, @mistivon, @MicheleT

No access to this court site.
Hope you all don't mind me tagging you! I need HELP!!

I have:
Thursday, July 19th:
*Detention Hearing (@ ET) – NJ – Hunter Brochhausen (4 mos) (found Feb. 14, 2018, Mount Holly; died 3/3/18 after taken off life support) – *Brianna Brochhausen (22) “mom” originally arrested & charged (3/9/18) with endangering the welfare of a child & released. Re-arrested (7/16/18) & charged (7/19/18) with 1st degree murder & conspiracy to commit murder.
*William Herring (42) “dad” originally arrested & charged (3/9/18) with endangering the welfare of a child & released. Re-arrested (7/16/18 & charged (7/19/18) with 1st degree murder & conspiracy to commit murder.
Gave him a “time-out” as he wouldn’t stop crying putting him on his stomach & covering his head & entire body with a comforter.

Burlington County/Sup Crt-Mount Holly-can’t access
7/21/18 Update: Both charged (7/19/18) with murder & conspiracy to commit murder; no further dates given.
7/25/18 Update: Case goes to Grand Jury. The pair were initially arrested on March 9 on the endangerment charges but were released pending trial. They were re-arrested after the charges were upgraded to murder and were held in jail pending Tuesday’s detention hearing. During their first appearance last week, the public defender assigned to the case argued the facts of the case were unchanged from March when Brouchausen and Herring were first arrested and granted release. The pair are not required to post bail on account of New Jersey’s criminal justice and bail reforms. (Article says they have been released.
7/31/18 Update: Brochhausen out of custody per court site. No update as of 11/4 on Herring.

TIA!

Finally something on this case....

Parents who left baby under blanket indicted on murder charge

MOUNT HOLLY - The parents of a baby who was allegedly smothered in an attempt to stop his crying have been indicted on murder charges.
[.....]
A Burlington County grand jury also indicted Herring and Brochhausen on charges of endangering the welfare of a child.

and of course no next court date.... :(

Yeah, put that infant in a time-out with a blanket that will make it hard for him to breathe. That'll teach him. I'll bet when he stops breathing, he won't cry anymore. That ought to show him not to be so loud -- even if something hurts, or he's wet or hungry, or his shirt is too tight around his neck, or, or, or.

A beautiful four-month-old son -- a gift that so many want but may not ever have.

I haven't seen anything, and I can't yet get around in the court docket info. Will try when I can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back