Found Deceased FL - Jenna Jacobsen, 20, Lake Worth Beach, Palm Beach County, 25 Apr 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
D7Hxc2iWsAIcpoI.jpg

D7Hxc2hWwAIMnIk.jpg

Jenna Jacobsen is missing and we need your help to locate her. Jenna, 20 years of age, was last seen in the 700 block of South H Street, Lake Worth Beach on April 25, 2019 and has not been seen or heard from since.

Jenna is 5’02”, approximately 130 lbs, has blonde/brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jean shorts, white t-shirt and black sandals. She has a tattoo on her wrist with the word “Serenity”. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers her to be missing and possibly endangered.

Anyone that should come into contact with Jenna Jacobsen is urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 561-688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.

PBSO - Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office

PBSO on Twitter

Deputies search for missing woman

When was Jenna reported missing? It's been almost a month since her disappearance.

So she lived in Islip, New York according to her Facebook pages (last post is from October 2016) and then moved to Philadelphia, PA. Was she visiting Florida or did she move there recently (after her last FB post in Mar 2019?) Who was she living with and who reported her missing? Also, she was very active on her FB until March 15, 2019.

ETA: info from third FB account.

Last edited:
I'm very frighten for this girl... looks like she's in a new relationship since March. Very PDA posts.

Also, it looks like they have a joint Facebook page combining both of their names, but I don't think I can link unless he is missing too.

Help Find the Missing Worldwide Facebook page has a post on Jenna but the link is a lady’s name which is odd. I’m not going to put it here. That page does have a listing for Jenna and her family is posting info.

This may be way out of left field but the word “Serenity” tattooed on her wrist makes me wonder if she is/was sober. Is it possible she was in Florida for drug treatment? Tons of rehabs out there, and not uncommon for people to run away from them...MOO

This may be way out of left field but the word “Serenity” tattooed on her wrist makes me wonder if she is/was sober. Is it possible she was in Florida for drug treatment? Tons of rehabs out there, and not uncommon for people to run away from them...MOO
On her most current FB, she is asked where she has been and she said she was in "rehab".

LAKE WORTH BEACH, Fla. — Chris Jacobsen walks along Dixie Highway in Lake Worth Beach in search of his missing daughter. He's handing out fliers to anyone who will take one.

"I've covered that neighborhood. I have carpeted that neighborhood before. I talk to homeless people, I talk to street people."

Jacobsen flew in from New York days ago. He says his daughter, 20 year old Jenna, disappeared 4 weeks ago after coming to Florida for substance abuse treatment at a facility. She never made it to the facility, but Jacobsen says someone saw her in the area.

More at Father looking for missing daughter in Lake Worth Beach after she planned to go to a substance abuse facility

Where could Jenna be? I imagine she was quite upset when her boyfriend got arrested, so maybe she chose not to go through with the treatment? Does she know anyone in Florida? How much money did she have on her? It's been almost a month, again, what would she be doing all this time in an unfamiliar state and city?

So there’s no way the bf could be involved if he was apprehended at the time she was last seen and has been in custody since? I wonder if she knew other people in Florida?
I have a bad feeling she could be living on the streets in Florida since it’s difficult for someone needing rehab to find housing, a job, etc when all the money made needs to fuel the drug habit :( i doubt she’s headed home as it would be emotionally difficult to face loved ones back home if you were supposed to have been in rehab the last month :(

The boyfriend is my brother. In a vicious cycle of using and sobriety for the last 7 years or so. These two hadn't been dating long in NJ, I didn't really know her deal, never got to meet her. But she seemed like a really sweet girl from what he told me. He didn't mention she had her own drug issues, likely because he didn't want to hear my "judge-y bull ****". They up & ran away to Florida out of nowhere, he said she was pregnant and he wanted to run away from his many court/probation troubles. Anyway, from how my mother explained it to me, they basically arrested my brother and left this poor girl in the middle of nowhere, and from what Ive been told she's been missing since that night. I think he's currently in jail back here in NJ, and screams at our mother on the phone to find jenna.
Welcome to Websleuths! To provide information without a source you'll need to be set up as a Verified Insider. A moderator can help you do this. Click the blue word Report at the bottom of your post and type in that you’d like to become aVI. If this is not done, your post will likely be deleted due to no source from law enforcement or main stream media. Have a great day!

<modsnip - sleuthing a non POI>
They were both seeking treatment in Florida, having been flown there by a rehab facility. They were taking care of each other and trying to stay clean and get thru treatment. He was extradited back to NJ last week, and is heartbroken that the police just left Jenna there, alone, when he was arrested. The police should have taken her with them for questioning, so maybe she would still be safe. Warrant or not, the police were negligent in leaving an out of state young girl all alone, while they pursued her boyfriend.
The boyfriend is in custody and is in constant contact with his family with his concerns for Jenna’s safety and whereabouts. The family has been in regular touch with her father Chris, and the boyfriend will do anything to cooperate and help him find his sweet, beautiful, Jenna.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... is the bf anywhere named as missing or even more important as POI?

If not, we are not going to sleuth or discuss him, and most of this thread is not in line with TOS.

<modsnip>
They were both seeking treatment in Florida, having been flown there by a rehab facility. They were taking care of each other and trying to stay clean and get thru treatment. He was extradited back to NJ last week, and is heartbroken that the police just left Jenna there, alone, when he was arrested. The police should have taken her with them for questioning, so maybe she would still be safe. Warrant or not, the police were negligent in leaving an out of state young girl all alone, while they pursued her boyfriend.
The boyfriend is in custody and is in constant contact with his family with his concerns for Jenna’s safety and whereabouts. The family has been in regular touch with her father Chris, and the boyfriend will do anything to cooperate and help him find his sweet, beautiful, Jenna.
Unfortunately, I'm sure police viewed her as an adult since she's 20. It may have been handled differently if she were under 18. As an adult they probably figured they had nothing to hold her on, so she was released from the original stop/questioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back