Still Missing CA - Duke Flores, 6, front yard of his home, Apple Valley, 25 Apr 2019 *Mother and Aunt ARRESTED*

Bumping for Duke.

Nothing new that I can find. My understanding is that landfill search continues. So little in the news since twins were arrested on Murder and made their first appearances despite all the media frenzy that was overwhelming when this case first broke but nothing else seems to have been released since the initial story went public.

I do not know what LE has or knows with regard to evidence but I think it has to be sufficient enough to hold the twins on murder and pursue 3 weeks of landfill search. I hope they are on the right track. I believe they are and the fact that they are "keeping quiet" with regard to the investigation leads me to believe that "they" have sufficient amount of evidence to continue to hold the two twins on murder. I would love it though if they could recover Duke and lay him properly to rest. This little boy was missing for a good ten days to two weeks before his situation was brought to anyone's attention and that is just plain utterly sad. I would love to know who or what suggested that LE search the landfill. LE seems rather confident that Duke will be found there. It is a shame that neither one, nor two, of the sisters has come forward to put this case to rest.

Last edited:
More than a month after the disappearance of a 6-year-old Apple Valley boy, police continue to comb an area landfill for the remains of Duke Flores, who authorities believe was killed by his mother and aunt. On Monday morning, detectives resumed searching a Victorville landfill, where they think the boy’s body was dumped. Dozens of people — including homicide detectives, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department volunteers and landfill staff — have joined in the search, which is focused on an area that’s 70 feet wide, 70 feet long and 10 feet deep. Search dogs also are being used to scour the trash site.
Monthlong search of landfill continues for 6-year-old believed murdered by relatives

San Bernardino County Sheriff still at it today.....hoping for a miracle!
Me too. I am just hoping these two sisters did not contrive a plan early on, ( during the approx. the two weeks before it was discovered Duke was missing ), to purposely mislead LE and just say he was put in a dumpster and lead LE astray. They both, the twins, knew sooner or later LE would come knocking. They had time to plan, story up and contrive something to say to LE. I am just praying that whatever has led LE to the land fill is a credible tip. Whether or not they recover Duke I hope that there is enough circumstantial evidence to hold those responsible accountable.

Me too. I am just hoping these two sisters did not contrive a plan early on, ( during the approx. the two weeks before it was discovered Duke was missing ), to purposely mislead LE and just say he was put in a dumpster and lead LE astray. They both, the twins, knew sooner or later LE would come knocking. They had time to plan, story up and contrive something to say to LE. I am just praying that whatever has led LE to the land fill is a credible tip. If they recover Duke I hope there is enough circumstantial evidence to hold those responsible accountable.
For LE to be this determined, there has gotta be iron clad evidence.....

For LE to be this determined, there has gotta be iron clad evidence.....
I would have to agree and I think so also. Just so much "quietness" regarding this missing little boy. I trust LE, but......one just doesn't know what is going on, has gone on, behind the scenes. I check here regularly waiting to read that Duke has been found.

I don't remember seeing this posted. Apologies if I overlooked it.

MAY 18, 2019
Community Mourns 6-Year-Old Boy Police Believe Was Murdered
An Apple Valley community came together Saturday in tribute of a 6-year-old boy whose name first came to public attention after he was reported missing.

[...]

CBS2/KCAL9 reporter Cristy Fajardo attended the special tribute held in the boy’s honor. The crowd, she said, was filled with people the boy never knew.

It was cold and blustery in Apple Valley’s Civic Center Park but that didn’t stop people from showing up.

[...]

There were prayers and candles for the little boy that no one at the gathering knew. But even if they didn’t know him personally, many told Fajardo the idea of the child being murdered still brings them to tears.

[...]

“I’m just so tired of them doing this to the children,” said RC, ” I’ve got four of my own and a whole pack of grandkids and I can’t fathom how evil somebody has to be to either kidnap, or murder or harm a child.”

[...]

“I came here because I have a son of my own,” said another woman at the tribute, “And it hurts seeing another child in this community die, and just be dumped, like they were nothing — especially an autístic child.”

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back