The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a couple of "Royal" movies on Lifetime last weekend. One with William and Kate and one with Harry and Meghan. I had watched both before but always enjoy all things royal. Looking forward to the new one coming out.

We were probably watching at the same time as I watched them, as well :) Looking forward to the new movie about Harry and Meghan on Monday.

I remember my Grandmother, when ever we were in trouble she always started talking to us with our FULL name, including the MIDDLE name! I can just see the Queen now, "Prince William Philip Arthur Louis Windsor, you come here, right now!".
:D Yeah I got that as well (quite often:rolleyes:)

Can you imagine having to remember ALL Williams, Peter & Zaras full names?:eek:

And that is because eagle-eyed royal watchers noticed the Queen was wearing the exact same bright lime green outfit she wore to Harry and Meghan’s 2017 wedding.
Queen jokes about Prince William and Kate’s appearance as she admires Chelsea Flower Show
???
thinking-emoticon-gif-7.gif

:rolleyes: Why Are Meghan Markle and Her Half-Brother Thomas Estranged?
"Although it is well-known what is causing the tension between Meghan Markle and her father, and especially between Meghan and her half-sister, Samantha Grant, many people don’t know exactly why she does not speak to her brother. What caused the duchess and her brother, Thomas Jr., to be estranged from each other?
Let’s break down the family drama."
Why Are Meghan Markle and Her Half-Brother Thomas Estranged?

Slightly OT, I have become totally addicted to the British show “ If you can’t pay we’ll take it away”. Lol. I found it after watching a bunch of U.K. shows about life on benefits. I have absolutely no idea how I started watching these shows on YouTube but I just can’t stop!!! Lol

View attachment 185609 View attachment 185610 View attachment 185611 View attachment 185612

It’s a quirk leaving Kate’s fans baffled - but why does the Duchess of Cambridge so often need a plaster on her fingers?

It’s a quirk leaving Kate’s fans baffled - but why does she so often need a plaster on her fingers? | Daily Mail Online

I tell you the DM publishes some tripe this is something else.

LOL But now it's leaving me wondering why. I don't follow her much but I know I've noticed it before. I actually hurt myself a lot gardening...well small things. Thorns in a thumb, that sort of thing. But I just never wear band aids. I'm totally laughing though at the idea of writing up a whole article on her plasters on her fingers.

It’s a quirk leaving Kate’s fans baffled - but why does the Duchess of Cambridge so often need a plaster on her fingers?

It’s a quirk leaving Kate’s fans baffled - but why does she so often need a plaster on her fingers? | Daily Mail Online

I tell you the DM publishes some tripe this is something else.

Ha ha! This made me think of Les Nessman, the character on the hilarious series (1978-82) “WKRP in Cincinnati,” who wore a bandage in every episode. Great show. Fond memories.
WKRP in Cincinnati - Wikipedia

On the TV show 'WKRP in Cincinnati' what did the character Les Nessman wear in e...

View attachment 185482

The 92-year-old monarch may have been out with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Monday at the Chelsea Flower Show but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were clearly not far from her thoughts. And that is because eagle-eyed royal watchers noticed the Queen was wearing the exact same bright lime green outfit she wore to Harry and Meghan’s 2017 wedding.
Queen jokes about Prince William and Kate’s appearance as she admires Chelsea Flower Show

Interesting she was wearing the same outfit, wasn't it the anniversary of their wedding that day?

The Queen at 93 truly is an amazing woman.
Anyone else notice she’s out and about a lot more recently? Could this mean something?
Wow, 93!

I don't know about her being out and about more, it's possible her activities are being reported more, especially considering she is 93.
It means she's healthy, takes her role seriously, and is enjoying life!!

I honestly think I need to take a trip to the U.K. and attend a public event or celebration to see what she looks like in person before she passes away.

When she passes away one day I think our government needs to have a holiday named in honour of her long and dedicated reign. Something like QE2 day or Queens day (not sure how Queen's University will feel).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie