CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my best guess T

Q. I have a weird question, when you stayed at Mr Hayne's residence, stayed there for about, a little over a month?
A. I would think about a month.
Q. Did he have any dogs?
A. No.

Here is my best guess T

Q. I have a weird question, when you stayed at Mr Hayne's residence, stayed there for about, a little over a month?
A. I would think about a month.
Q. Did he have any dogs?
A. No.
YES!

Gold star.

Now I can sleep.

Maybe one of the teams is calling the landlord and it's going to become relevant.

The only recreations I've ever seen a judge allow in is when everything is the same ...not altered in any way whatsoever.

This included all of the surrounding environments as well as right down to the bushes being the exact same shape, and size..lighting etc.

It's impossible to recreate something from 9 years ago.

Yes, the defense can do their own reenactment if the judge approves it.

The problem with either side doing one it must be identical for the judge to allow it into the trial.

If not it is grossly misleading if one little thing is not exactly the same as the day or night in question.

They would have to know the exact tire pressure CMs truck tires had at the time since it makes a difference.

Imo

Well, I'm not done listening, but this is what he said yesterday. He wanted to do the live reprojection or whatever. He said they have the truck, they have the camera still, so why not do it? He is "dazzled" that neither side wants to, it would have eliminated theories and would have been a definitive answer. If I recall correctly, this is what Liscio said as well.
I wonder how much extra he would've charged to do his "reprojection" experiment?

I vote the funniest line came from the judge yesterday -

...therefore the requests, the motion for mistrial is denied, the motion to recuse Mr Imes or any other prosecutors is denied, the motion to strike Mr Liscio's testimony is denied. And if I didn't cover any of the other requests, those are denied as well

The one he missed would be dismissal of all the charges then :p

Or the camera position? I was very surprised to hear it was still there. But to think it has not moved is crazy. It could have moved if the lens was wiped, or moved if the screws loosened and then there is degradation.
IMO MOO etc

Or if a spider was in its vicinity?

I don't think a recreation at this point would be at all useful.

I vote the funniest line came from the judge yesterday -

...therefore the requests, the motion for mistrial is denied, the motion to recuse Mr Imes or any other prosecutors is denied, the motion to strike Mr Liscio's testimony is denied. And if I didn't cover any of the other requests, those are denied as well

The one he missed would be dismissal of all the charges then :p

JS is hilarious at times even though he means every word he says.

You can tell he has presided over a lot of trials, and is very use to these same kind of requests. Lol!

Jmho

Or if a spider was in its vicinity?

I don't think a recreation at this point would be at all useful.
It's always amazed me, if that spider wasn't there, we may have never had this video. Too bad it wasn't there just a bit earlier to jog the sensor and caught a clearer version. This trial may have been done and over with long ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members