GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

Jane Doe #2 was an effective witness. She bolstered Jane Doe #1. Same MO. I don't think the cross-exam undermined #2's testimony.
I agree. Jane Doe 2 was credible. His defense needs to check him with his facial expressions. Did anyone notice.. It looked like the female defense attorney and Jane Doe 2 had the same blouse on. I hope all these victims file a civil suit so they wont be homeless anymore. Moo

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
#KellenWinslow - Prosecutor: After the man took his pants off did you see his penis? JD #3: Yes, I did.

#KellenWinslow - JD #3 said after he pulled his pants down and she saw his penis she said, "no no no" and walked away. This happened in front of her house, she was cutting flowers.

#KellenWinslow - Correction to earlier tweet. The woman writing on the legal pad is the interpreter. We're not seeing any part of JD #3.

#KellenWinslow - JD #3 says the man had pulled up on his bike. He said his name was David and that he lived on Lake Drive. (Winslow lives on Lake Drive)
  1. #KellenWinslow - Jane Doe #3 describes the man who exposed himself to her: "I saw his body only, I didn't see his face. He has a muscular body." She saw tattoos from his shoulder to wrist. One tattoo was blue (photo of Winslow for reference only. not in court)

D7RA1Q-UEAE13i7.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288