TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 calls between 5:49 and 6:01 would indicate to me a level of distress or anxiety.

The hour long phone call with the babysitter is odd since she wasn’t at work at that time and all they talked about was her job (that she had just quit abruptly). Surely she would have mentioned she wasn’t going back to work but was somewhere else? The babysitter didn’t say anything about her being upset or anything about the lunch incident?
All the sitter told police she would be there at usual time to pick up her son, so an hour long call makes no since to the family either, and since her disappearance she is avoiding the families phone calls

between 549 and 601 which was her last and final call there were 9 calls, her longest being 3 minutes to a number who has been cleared. To people that don't know her she doesn't look distressed etc.but to the family she has the same actions that happens when she does get distressed, mad, upset
Thank you for clearing up my confusion and for the additional information. Were the nine calls mostly to different numbers or did she call the same number several times? Was the longest (3 minute) conversation second to last? You mentioned before that the last call was to her ex's number.

Thank you for clearing up my confusion and for the additional information. Were the nine calls mostly to different numbers or did she call the same number several times? Was the longest (3 minute) conversation second to last? You mentioned before that the last call was to her ex's number.
yes the 3 minute one was second to last, she called her ex 4 times before that one and once after, and there were a total of 4 numbers called not lasting but a minute or less, which is telling us she needed help and no one was answering but the second to last call

yes the 3 minute one was second to last, she called her ex 4 times before that one and once after, and there were a total of 4 numbers called not lasting but a minute or less, which is telling us she needed help and no one was answering but the second to last call
the second to last call told her mom that prisma called him needing help, she was confused, didn't feel right, something was not right with her, but this person was cleared to due being out of state

it's beginning to sound like prisma did not go to those apartments to see her (facebook) friend that lived there or her ex, but perhaps she parked haphazardly and ran in to those apartments because she knew those 2 people lived there and she needed help!

If the call to her friend who was out of state was second to last, who is she speaking with on the surveillance video? Her ex? Could multiple calls to her ex indicate that she was meeting him in the garage/building, but he wasn't there yet?
anything is possible at this point, but we do feel like someone is not telling the truth, but we feel the detectives need just one piece of the puzzle so to speak to put it all together, when we were there the other day there was numerous people coming and going, along with all the traffic, people walking their dogs, so someone had to have seen something or knows something, they maybe scared to talk, but if you call in tip they don't ask your name

I hope the police are pursuing leads and are on the right track. Do you think Prisma managed to get through to any of the people she called in the last ten minutes (beside the friend you mentioned)? Perhaps she left a message for someone? Did she speak twice to the friend who was out of state (on video and in the second to last call)?
no, it only shows the one call to that person

it's beginning to sound like prisma did not go to those apartments to see her (facebook) friend that lived there or her ex, but perhaps she parked haphazardly and ran in to those apartments because she knew those 2 people lived there and she needed help!
But didn’t she have lunch with one of those people who lived there & the police were called?

But didn’t she have lunch with one of those people who lived there & the police were called?

i think so. and perhaps that's the same person that (possibly) drugged her. so maybe she went there to either confront him about what he gave her/put in her drink, or she was panicking and needed help, and knew there were 2 people that lived there that she knew. i'm side-eyeing the babysitter, too, now. but not sure exactly what to make of it all still.

i think so. and perhaps that's the same person that (possibly) drugged her. so maybe she went there to either confront him about what he gave her/put in her drink, or she was panicking and needed help, and knew there were 2 people that lived there that she knew. i'm side-eyeing the babysitter, too, now. but not sure exactly what to make of it all still.
Exactly same here!

I hope the police are pursuing leads and are on the right track. Do you think Prisma managed to get through to any of the people she called in the last ten minutes (beside the friend you mentioned)? Perhaps she left a message for someone? Did she speak twice to the friend who was out of state (on video and in the second to last call)?
no, she only spoke with him once

Nothing strange? An hour long phone conversation about work? Wouldn’t the babysitter be suspicious how Prisma was able to take an hour off of work to talk on the phone? And now not returning phone calls? I think a simple “LE has told me not to talk about it”would be a good response to Prisma’s mom if that’s the case.

Nothing strange? An hour long phone conversation about work? Wouldn’t the babysitter be suspicious how Prisma was able to take an hour off of work to talk on the phone? And now not returning phone calls? I think a simple “LE has told me not to talk about it”would be a good response to Prisma’s mom if that’s the case.
we are finding it strange because her phone calls too sitter lasted less than 10 minutes every day, on a good note, its getting back in media once again, and her dad had a interview with Nancy Grace this morning, which will air tomorrow night on her show.

This is stressful for the family, first prisma disappearance, now there is a custody battle tomorrow over her little boy, the sperm donor has filed for emergency custody of his son, mind you he has never had anything to do with him, nor paid support but all of a sudden he wants his son since prisma is no longer with us according to him. We are not giving up hope she will be found.

UGH, where are you Prisma???
I am thinking that long conversation was a support looking type of call. You know when you are just devastated/hesitating about a decision. Should I, shouldn't I? What if I do this or that, would this affect it? What can happen, or not happen? At least it sounds like it.
I was hoping to come here and see that she was found. I don't know what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts