KY - Three Family Members Found Strangled, Williamsburg, 13 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

I haven't seen anything new in the last couple of weeks. I thought something like this would get more press. Strange.

LE must be keeping all info quiet in order to build a solid case against the murderer or murders. JMO there must be more then one murder....two men would fight like hell against one bad guy. An odd case.

I haven't seen anything new in the last couple of weeks. I thought something like this would get more press. Strange.

Actually this kind of murder is not that uncommon. There was 3 young people murdered a couple years back this very same way. It was a robbery that turned into murder. While trying to find that crime I googled and found plenty more.

Read a newer article that said she had a trash bag over her head. Also said in the 911 call mama said she thought people from Indiana were involved

What a sad, sad case. It seems strange that the 16 year old had a fiance. Pretty young to get married, right?

I wonder how long Emogene and Christopher had been married. Could it have been a spurned previous lover?

I'm glad this case is still in the local news. Hopefully that will keep LE working hard to find those responsible. This is such a sad case to me. Three people strangled to death, one found outside!, one with a garbage bag over her head, in basically a rural, middle of nowhere, location. Who did this and WHY?!!!

Update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigators think the victims were strangled but they have not been able to pinpoint a suspect in the case.

"The hell that I have been through in nine months," said Kathy Faulkner, Emogene's murder.

Kathy found the three murdered last September.

"As I was pacing outside back and forth and I passed the hot tub room in the back, that's when I found my grandson and my son-in-law dead," said Faulker.

At the time, deputies said they were strangled, by people from Indiana. Deputies thought this was a personal attack.

Nine months later, mother desperate for answers in triple murder

From your link Jersey:

“The family was found dead at a home on Deep Branch Road in September of 2017. Emogene’s mother, Kathy Faulkner, found them and called 911.”

“Police say Hatfield and two other men accused in the case, Darnell Chivers and Anthony Hester, knew their victims. An affidavit filed in January states that Kathy Faulkner had been in a relationship with Chivers, and that the three men broke into the home to find Faulkner’s safe, which was expected to contain cash or drugs.”

Jeremy Hatfield, 35, appeared in Whitley Circuit Court for a pretrial conference Monday, where a Dec. 17 trial date was scheduled.

December's trial date is for Hatfield only and does not include his co-defendants, Anthony Hester, 34, and Darnel Chivers, 39.

Hatfield remains jailed in the Whitley County Detention Center without bond. Hester and Chivers are currently being held in local jail facilities elsewhere in the state.

Jury trial set for one of three men accused of triple murder

Aug 25, 2022
SBM

Darnel Chivers, 42, of Indianapolis, is representing himself... [Snip] At press time, Chivers is scheduled to be back in Whitley Circuit Court on October 31 for a hearing on grand jury proceedings. He’s also scheduled for a November 21 status hearing along with Hester and Hatfield (who has waived his appearance).

Barring further developments, Chivers is currently scheduled to stand trial on December 6. He remains in custody without bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back