Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH. The skull bashed in half wasn't enough proof. It's all about protecting the rights of everyone but the child.
So it's ok to bash a child's skull in, but Gawd forbid you upset the people in charge of the child.
Don't even look sideways at them, don't question them or the lawyers will unleashed upon you. Don't question CPS, or judges. Because reunification is the name of the game, and the cards are stacked against the very child that they are in charge of,and have ALL the power, the FINAL (FATAL) say. The gavel came down, Maleah's fate was sealed.
If Maleah had half the defence these people have we wouldn't be here today.
MOO
First, the skull was not "bashed in half". It was a closed head injury that caused swelling. The skull was opened to relieve the swelling.
Second, a doctor reported that he / she could not determine the injury was from abuse.

Thanks for this.

We figured DV had a tall tale. He’s confident they’ll never find her, imo. That will keep his lips sealed.

That's the saddest part. I really feel like this guy has no remorse for murdering a 4 year old little girl. The way he carries the basket out seems so nonchalant. Ugh I hate these people with every ounce of my being

Updated: 12:46 PM, May 23, 2019
Maleah Davis case: Stepfather's story has hole big enough to 'drive big rig through,' chief says

[...]

Acevedo said HPD is still searching for Maleah, 4, and pursuing leads, and he urged anyone with information to come forward. He also pledged an extra $5,000 from HPD to increase the total reward money of up to $10,000 in the case.

"Maleah deserves to be found, be recovered and deserves a proper burial, and we need the community's help," he said.

Acevedo said Derion Vence, the man police describe as her stepfather and who is charged with tampering with evidence, specifically a human corpse, in connection with the case, has told police a "tall tale" and is not cooperating with investigators.

"We strongly believe he knows where she's at and if he wanted to tell us, he would," Acevedo said about Vence.

Vence's story has a whole so large, "you could drive a big rig through it," Acevedo said.

He said Maleah's mother, Brittany Bowens, is communicating with police, but that she is not the focus of the case.

[...]
Thanks PM! All validation of what we thought. Hopefully, knowing that DV isn't talking someone else starts talking.

Interesting comment about BB. Its like saying, she's talking to us, but we don't really care what she has to say right now. He kinda blew her off. Bet she won't like that much! Maybe, they intended to do that.

Thanks PM! All validation of what we thought. Hopefully, knowing that DV isn't talking someone else starts talking.

Interesting comment about BB. Its like saying, she's talking to us, but we don't really care what she has to say right now. He kinda blew her off. Bet she won't like that much! Maybe, they intended to do that.
I have a hard time believing that she broke up with DV but turned around and left M with him. That doesn't make any sense at all. So may holes in the story.

JMO

Houston Police Ask Public For Help To Find Body Of Maleah Davis | Houston Public Media
Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo asked Thursday for help from the public in the case of 4-year-old Maleah Davis, who has been missing since May 4. Acevedo said he believes the little girl is dead.

[...]

The chief pleaded for the public’s help because he thinks “somebody knows something, somebody has seen something, and somebody hasn’t come forward.” Acevedo said that people who want to help investigators should look for spots where the surface seems to be out of place or the place has been “disturbed.”

Investigators have also talked to Brittany Bowens, Davis’ mother, but she hasn’t provided a lead to find the little girl.

[...]

Lol, yes! I thought the wording was interesting. She's not the focus of the case.

Anyway, I keep thinking that if DV's brother is more directly involved then he would be the weak link here and worth grilling. Of all the family members he'd be the one with the least charges and therefore motivated to open up to LE in exchange for a deal. IMO that's why (per his dad) he went back to St. Louis - in order to avoid scrutiny.

smileys-cheerleading-294186.gif
Come on, Houston!
smileys-cheerleading-151859.gif

City of Houston on Twitter
Chief @ArtAcevedo is asking for help from the public in the case of #MaleahDavis. If you have any information, please report it to @houstonpolice or @CrimeStopHOU. #hounews

City of Houston added,
Houston PoliceVerified account @houstonpolice
Chief @artacevedo updates public on Maleah Davis case #hounews
1:39 PM - 23 May 2019

I keep seeing people say this but I don't think it was ever said that BB gave DV the ring back, just that she told him she was going to. Obviously, something changed because it's seen on her finger after she returned to TX.

Starting about :30 in this video...

Exactly.
If she so done with him why did she still have the ring on? If she thinks he was molesting her,why keep his pics on IG?

Exactly.
If she so done with him why did she still have the ring on? If she thinks he was molesting her,why keep his pics on IG?
Well, the simplest explanation as I see it is that she fed that story to QX to distance herself from DV and establish motive on his part. Obviously, she changed her mind or it was never said in the first place, I don't know which, but I'm sure LE does. I also don't think BB said DV was molesting Maleah. It was suggested by QX, IIRC, and it was an assumption made on his part based on "his investigation." :rolleyes: I don't think we've heard the truth from any of these people!

DV - liar
BB - liar
QX - liar
DV's father - liar
BB2 - questionable
MOO

ETA: It disgusts me that his pics remain on her IG and I can't imagine how she can stand to look at them!!! :mad:

Acevedo: Suspect is key in finding missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis
Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo believes the suspect accused in the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is the key to finding her.

[...]

"We really believe we have a little girl that's been murdered," Acevedo said during a press conference Thursday. "We believe that she's out there somewhere, and we want to bring her home."

[...]

"I can sit here and say we're going to find her alive, but I'd be lying," Acevedo said. "She deserves to be found. She deserves to be recovered. She deserves to have a proper burial, and we need the community's help. ... If looking at those pictures of that baby girl doesn't touch your heart and doesn't drive you to do everything you can – I'm talking to the community – to help us find her, then I don't think you have a heart."

Anyone with information is urged to call Houston Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS (8477).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.