GUILTY CA - Former NFL star, Kellen Winslow Jr. Threatened To Murder Women After He Raped Them, 2018

VISTA, Calif. — A 59-year-old Vietnamese woman was gardening in her front yard last year in north San Diego County when she was startled by an encounter with a “pervert in the neighborhood,” as her husband described it.

The woman described the suspect as a tattooed black man wearing a tight cycling outfit. She said this same man introduced himself as “David” about a month before, when he told her he lived down the same street. But this time, the same man had walked up behind her, pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her.

According to San Diego County prosecutors, that man was Kellen Winslow II, the former NFL star.

Kellen Winslow rape trial Day 4: Woman testifies about 'pervert in the neighborhood'

Now I like my vanilla life, don't get me wrong.

I've participated here at WS for several years.

Much of what I know about sex workers/prostitution was read here.

If this affluent gentleman wanted an older partner, do others think that could be found for a price in this part of California?

Power & control going on here, and I agree that during any upcoming penalty phase there will be discussion of brain injury caused by the accused' chosen profession.

I haven't read that the accused' father had any similar contact with law enforcement....

JMHO YMMV

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa