NJ NJ - Patricia Jane Wagner, 26, Jersey City, 20 October 1972

Mrs. Badcrumble

The North remembers
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

NamUs #MP55832

Patricia Jane Wagner
Female
White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: October 20, 1972
Missing From: Jersey City, New Jersey
Missing Age: 26 Years
Current Age: 72 Years

Case Information
Demographics
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight: 120 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: October 20, 1972
NamUs Case Created: March 5, 2019

Last Known Location Map
County: Hudson County

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Patricia Wagner reportedly went on a date on October 20, 1972 and never returned.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: --
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Blue
Right Eye Color: Blue
Eye Description: --
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered

Additional Case Info

Transportation
No Information Entered

Odd that this has only recently been made a Namus case. And so little information and no photos!
Patricia is my Cousin!!! Before you start judging, you HAVE no idea what the situation is. We are going through enough! We have been searching for years. As for the photo we are working it! Anymore comments you would like to make about a situation, you know nothing about?

P.S. In case you do not read your message.
I want to make something very,very clear to you! I am a Sleuth. I have 3 huge pages. My Cousin left BEFORE my time! You have no idea the damage it did to my family! It forever RUINED my family. My Grandmother died never knowing what happened. My Cousins and I are a new generation! They did all the right things back then! So think before you JUDGE! You don't know the story! So either help or butt out!

You have no idea how much your kind words have meant to me! I'm sorry too if I seemed harsh! As far as I am concerned, the police treated my late family as if she left and would show up again one day! It was awful on my late family. I'm so Thankful it has been reopened!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190307-141927~2.png
    Screenshot_20190307-141927~2.png
    820.7 KB · Views: 35
Hi Yulia Cat! I am very sorry for you and your family's loss, and additionally sorry that the case wasn't taken on with more push back in 1972.

What can you tell us that would help us sleuths take a closer look here?

Do you know where the date night was intended to be?
Was she picked up in a car?
Do you have any idea if she knew the person she was going out with on the date? I do know blind dates were trendy around 1970.

If you have any extra info or photographs, please post.

Healing prayers for you and your family. Additionally sorry for the passing of your Grandmother without closure.

I will be back to check on your loved one's case.

You have no idea how much your kind words have meant to me! I'm sorry too if I seemed harsh! As far as I am concerned, the police treated my late family as if she left and would show up again one day! It was awful on my late family. I'm so Thankful it has been reopened!

I'm so glad we understand each other now.

We would like to help and any other information you can provide us will send us in every direction we can think of to do so. That's just how we are here. ❤️

The following is the New Jersey State Police website where Patricia can be listed in order to get her case out there in the public. There's always a chance that someone out there knows or remembers something. So, it would help to post her case wherever you can. You can call the phone number on the page to see if you can get her listed.

New Jersey State Police - Missing Persons

Agreed! I am working with her son, and remaining family members to get more info out there! I believe she is already on the state police list. My Detective is from the state police, and is working around the clock. It is so so nice to meet you:) I have 3 websites, and They too are sharing.

Hi Yulia Cat! I am very sorry for you and your family's loss, and additionally sorry that the case wasn't taken on with more push back in 1972.

What can you tell us that would help us sleuths take a closer look here?

Do you know where the date night was intended to be?
Was she picked up in a car?
Do you have any idea if she knew the person she was going out with on the date? I do know blind dates were trendy around 1970.

If you have any extra info or photographs, please post.

Healing prayers for you and your family. Additionally sorry for the passing of your Grandmother without closure.

I will be back to check on your loved one's case.
She was in a car and her date was Dennis.

Agreed! I am working with her son, and remaining family members to get more info out there! I believe she is already on the state police list. My Detective is from the state police, and is working around the clock. It is so so nice to meet you:) I have 3 websites, and They too are sharing.

I did a search on the State police site that I posted and did not find her listed. You might want to check yourself to make sure I'm not wrong and then call the number or your detective if I'm not wrong. There is also an email address there if you prefer that.

Patricia Jane Wagner – The Charley Project

Patricia Jane Wagner
  • wagner_patricia.jpg
Sketch of Wagner, circa 1972 (photographs of her are unavailable)

• Missing Since10/20/1972
  • Missing FromJersey City, New Jersey
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age26 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3, 120 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Wagner was last seen in Jersey City, New Jersey on October 20, 1972. She reportedly went on a date, never returned home and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Patricia Jane Wagner – The Charley Project Thank y

Patricia Jane Wagner
  • wagner_patricia.jpg

• ClassificationMissing
  • Age26 years old
Details of Disappearance
Wagner was last seen in Jersey City, New Jersey on October 20, 1972. She reportedly went on a date, never returned home and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
Patricia Jane Wagner – The Charley Project

Patricia Jane Wagner
  • wagner_patricia.jpg

• ClassificationMissing
  • Age26 years old
Details of Disappearance

Attachments

• 64414697_10158421975462646_810059801580011520_o.jpg
    64414697_10158421975462646_810059801580011520_o.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi and welcome Yulia Cat. So sorry, for all the pain this caused your family, especially her sons, for so long. I really hope you can find your cousin, Patricia. Because it's so long ago she went missing, and although you are a sleuther yourself, you can use all the help you can get. Good to see you got the word out (her being in Namus and on Charley's P. now, with pictures) and you found this thread. Maybe we can "dig up" more information. Can you share what activities you already undertook to find Patty? Were you able to talk to "the older generation" about her story, their thoughts about her missing, what kind of person she was? Again, wish you all the luck finding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back