Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on smart search. 8 Cases come up. Parking, Parking, Parking, Failure to Drive in Lane, Speeding, Speeding, Operating without driving privileges, and failure to carry proof of insurance. There are no records in there using that button about paternity. Did you use a filter to drill down further into records? Thanks!
Records such as paternity and other private issues (Social services)would not be made public on Oregon court sites.

The property they are searching is owned by the person that the court JUST VERY RECENTLY established as Billy's father (and his wife). Hence, the concentration on that specific property.

I added a few words, hope that is okay? @Jethro4WS

ETA: or it might be the person who owns the property's son

Last edited:
Isn’t the property owner a 50-some year old man? I was thinking maybe their son? A junior?
I had a SIL that was impregnated by a much older man. This case reminds me of her and her son. Similar issues, only she never went missing. He was an older married man that was taking advantage of a teen. He was in his 40's at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123