Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018 #2

To me, this is an open and shut case. I'm really not interested in anything that paints Chris Spotz in any other light than a clearly disturbed, cheating, lying, cowardly murderer.

Maybe his dad helped with a cover up, maybe he didn't. Eh, whatever.

RIP Adea.

To me, this is an open and shut case. I'm really not interested in anything that paints Chris Spotz in any other light than a clearly disturbed, cheating, lying, cowardly murderer.

Maybe his dad helped with a cover up, maybe he didn't. Eh, whatever.

RIP Adea.

I find myself so annoyed with how they’re painting Chris Spotz. Especially after today’s episode, I don’t care about anything but them finding some sort of closure, if possible, for Adea’s family and loved ones. It’s almost as if nobody is accepting the reality about Chris and that includes his fiancé, mom and Neil. The real victim was Adea, not Chris.

I’m still so confused about the timing on all of this. At the beginning of each episode they state that the events took place in April of 2018, with updated information included. So does that mean she was killed in 2018 & they’re investigating it now, or they did the investigating in 2018 and it’s taken them a whole year to produce the podcast?

Adea went missing in February of 2018. The investigation began in April 2018. The updated information is what throws me. Updated when? Recently? It’s a little confusing.

Adea went missing in February of 2018. The investigation began in April 2018. The updated information is what throws me. Updated when? Recently? It’s a little confusing.
We know from prior episodes that Neil & Jayden were on the case before Chris shot himself, which makes it even more confusing.

Exactly. So when did they ride through and go everywhere Chris went? I can only think it’s recently since they’re talking about new discovery and such.

Well, the newest episode is out. Now there’s a burner phone in the mix that Chris called, another Marez in the mix, and maybe an accomplice?

Next episode is the season finale, and they need to prepare those involved from what Neil closed with.

They keep uncovering small details. Was that the burner phone that someone finally answered right as the episode ended? It sounded like the Dad, but that’s just my opinion only. I keep thinking I know who did it, a wrench is thrown into it. I’ll be glad for the finale. I’m just worried this will hurt Chris and/or Adea’s families. I’m still a bit baffled by the bullet holes in Chris’s truck. I think I just know nothing now! lol All jmo

They keep uncovering small details. Was that the burner phone that someone finally answered right as the episode ended? It sounded like the Dad, but that’s just my opinion only. I keep thinking I know who did it, a wrench is thrown into it. I’ll be glad for the finale. I’m just worried this will hurt Chris and/or Adea’s families. I’m still a bit baffled by the bullet holes in Chris’s truck. I think I just know nothing now! lol All jmo

I read a theory that the burner phone was the phone of Adea’s that Chris stole. And another that Mary knows more than she lets on.

Someone also pointed out that Chris called Mary at every single stop he made that day. It’s so weird and bizarre that nobody’s cracked yet. Someone has to know something.

Yeah. Finale was a bit frustrating, imo. I do feel they no longer show sympathy to CS. I mean...dude, a shovel is a brutal way to kill someone. I still don’t really understand why he felt killing her was his best option. The podcast said his journal said he’d been depressed again and taking both 5-HTP and low doses of LSD. Well, I’ve taken 5-HTP. It’s an OTC supplement that can possibly help depression. Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. What I wonder about is his “micro doses” of LSD. Could that not have negative effects on a person’s mind? Could that have aided in his decision that it was a good idea to kill Adea? He took it willingly, so I’m not trying to give him any “out” here...just trying to understand. The journal also stated he thought she was a vampire or succubus.:confused: Idk if he was just comparing her actions to those or if he was serious. Any thoughts?
jmo

Does anyone have the link to the video of Chris's monologue on YouTube?

Yeah. Finale was a bit frustrating, imo. I do feel they no longer show sympathy to CS. I mean...dude, a shovel is a brutal way to kill someone. I still don’t really understand why he felt killing her was his best option. The podcast said his journal said he’d been depressed again and taking both 5-HTP and low doses of LSD. Well, I’ve taken 5-HTP. It’s an OTC supplement that can possibly help depression. Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. What I wonder about is his “micro doses” of LSD. Could that not have negative effects on a person’s mind? Could that have aided in his decision that it was a good idea to kill Adea? He took it willingly, so I’m not trying to give him any “out” here...just trying to understand. The journal also stated he thought she was a vampire or succubus.:confused: Idk if he was just comparing her actions to those or if he was serious. Any thoughts?
jmo

"The journal also stated he thought she was a vampire or succubus."

That ^^^ sounds like something someone would say if they were taking LSD, micro doses or not.

If it is good LSD, a micro dose is all you need. Especially if you are already a bit of a whack job.

Just finished this series - so many questions! I felt like the sympathy wasn't for CS but for his family; which is deserved. A perfect example of a toxic situation made worse in the end by the drug use. These types of podcasts are a double edged sword - on one hand, I think it's great that they gather info and provide a forum to discuss insights into a case - on the other hand, it doesn't make me feel happy that people's rights get violated to get to the facts.

Just finished this series - so many questions! I felt like the sympathy wasn't for CS but for his family; which is deserved. A perfect example of a toxic situation made worse in the end by the drug use. These types of podcasts are a double edged sword - on one hand, I think it's great that they gather info and provide a forum to discuss insights into a case - on the other hand, it doesn't make me feel happy that people's rights get violated to get to the facts.
This sums up my feelings exactly. I was very pleased at the end when he said they had finally taken it to the authorities.

And now there’s bonus episodes coming out. I’m glad they’re taking it to the authorities, and I’m sure it’s going to take awhile before they do their own digging into what the PI and Neil found.

Hearing how she died made me gasp out loud. Imagine being with someone you trusted and you’re sharing what you think is a romantic moment and then...he’s clobbering you over the head with a shovel.

Obviously we don’t know what was said or done by those who knew Chris Spotz had mental issues. But his biological father supplied him with steroids.

Did they ever do a toxicology report on Spotz? I can’t remember.

"The journal also stated he thought she was a vampire or succubus."

That ^^^ sounds like something someone would say if they were taking LSD, micro doses or not.

If it is good LSD, a micro dose is all you need. Especially if you are already a bit of a whack job.

Totally agree. I find it odd That the micro doses of LSD haven’t really been leaned into with this case. Maybe I’ve missed something. jmo

And now there’s bonus episodes coming out. I’m glad they’re taking it to the authorities, and I’m sure it’s going to take awhile before they do their own digging into what the PI and Neil found.

Hearing how she died made me gasp out loud. Imagine being with someone you trusted and you’re sharing what you think is a romantic moment and then...he’s clobbering you over the head with a shovel.

Obviously we don’t know what was said or done by those who knew Chris Spotz had mental issues. But his biological father supplied him with steroids.

Did they ever do a toxicology report on Spotz? I can’t remember.

That’s right! I’d forgotten about the steroids. Geez, man, steroids and micro doses of LSD... That simply canNOT be a great idea. If he had any mental illness on top of that, it could have been disastrous...which it 1000% was!

Her manner of death made me want to cry my face off. I hope she died after the first blow. Somewhere along the podcast, they mentioned some possible defensive wounds. Which would mean she didn’t die straight away. It’s impossible to know exactly what went down, but she must have been hella confused and severely terrified. I’d be interested to see a tox report, too. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back