Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the clothing description puzzling too.
Was the tutu found?
I think the blue outfit likely was what she was wearing the last time DV saw her, whether alive or dead. The pink outfit was what she had on 3 days before he was seen with her on video, so she could have changed clothes during that time period. Imo

What the Heck? Why would they say she fell from a chair,if the brother was playing flipping,and it was an accident?
Did they interview the brother separate from the adults?
What the hell is going on. Was Maleah living with other family members,or was she placed back with BB,and DV?
Everyone but LE is talking out of both sides if their mouths.
I hope LE gets the FBI involved.
MOO
Great questions! I skip through threads at times so I am not sure if the FBI topic has been discussed. I saw that John Marsden of Houston's Unsolved Homicides is actively leading search parties and he recently requested the assistance of the FBI. It's amazing how the community is searching and helping in various ways while "the mother" is seeking a spotlight and recruited a PR con-man (IMO - I apologize if I violated a rule).

Was the FBI ever involved? Does LE need to ask the FBI to become involved? At this point, I feel they could be a tremendous asset. That beautiful, innocent child needs to be found. IMO.

I think the blue outfit likely was what she was wearing the last time DV saw her, whether alive or dead. The pink outfit was what she had on 3 days before he was seen with her on video, so she could have changed clothes during that time period. Imo

I think so. Wonder if he thought to get rid of the outfit he described? Or, did LE find it?

Hello all. Im a very long time lurker on here and ive been following this case from the beginning. Also been trying to keep up with these threads but as you all are aware they move quickly.

I just have a few questions thats been bugging me about the case that im hoping someone can clear up for me if possible.
1). On the missing persons description of Maleah where the reward is offered she is described as last seen wearing a light blue Under Armor jacket, blue jeans and grey Under Armor trainers. But, i thought the image of her following DV into the apartment was the last sighting of her waering the pink tutu?.
2). Also police have the neighbours cctv footage. This shows Maleah entering the apartment with DV. BB has said she was also at home at this point waiting to go to the airport. We know BB has said she didnt see Maleah and that DV must have snuck her in, why has police believed her when she said this?
BB and DV were both in that apartment that morning on the last sighting and Maleah was never seen again. Why hasnt the police arrested BB too? There is no evidence to suggest BB didnt know Maleah was in there, so in this case she was 1 of 2 people to last see Maleah alive. What evidence has police got to rule out BBs involvment that morning before she left for the airport? Why hasnt she been arrested along with DV as she was present in the apartment.
3) DV has been charged with tampering with a dead body. Is it known what evidence police have for this? Why hasnt BB been arrested for the presence of Maleahs blood and tissue been found in the apartment considering she was present in the apartment that morning.

Im sorry if these questions have been answered in one of the previous threads.
That beautiful baby deserved so much, her short life filled with abuse. I hope those responsible suffer everyday in prison, horrendously.
Hi, Juby82, and welcome! Great questions.
In answer to your first question, Maleah was seen on video on Tuesday, the day BB left for the funeral. At this point we don't know when Maleah was killed, but DV was seen carrying the laundry basket out of the house on Friday. We don't really know if LE believe her or not, but they say they are not focusing on her at this time. We don't know what evidence they have, so maybe they think she did know that Maleah was there and although she may have been neglectful they don't think she is involved in the actual murder.
Or they may still be unsure and are waiting to see what other information they can find out. It's hard to know since they share few details while they are investigating. I'm assuming there hasn't been an arrest because they don't have solid evidence that points to her involvement. It's very possible, at the least, that she could be charged with child endangerment for leaving her child with DV knowing that he was abusive towards her. Imo

[URL]https://twitter.com/SteveABC13/status/1131740224646725632[/URL]
#BREAKING - Chief @ArtAcevedo says the reward for information in connection to #MaleahDavis' disappearance is now up to 20,000 dollars. He just tweeted, "Please help us find this sweet child." #abc13 #hounews
8:54 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
$15,000 - that's how much the reward is now after Maleah Davis' family pledged an additional $10,000 for info that leads to finding her. @ArtAcevedo @houstonpolice @CrimeStopHOU #KHOU11
8:50 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico added,
Chief Art Acevedo on Twitter
Maleah’s grandmother just asked me to announce that Mr. Ronnie & Karen Bias, better known as uncle Dude & Nene, from Lake Charles, LA., have pledged an additional $10,000 for a total of $15,000 for information leading to the finding of Maleah Davis. Houston Police on Twitter
Show this thread
8:39 PM - 23 May 2019

The $15,000 mentioned above for information leading to the finding of Maleah, is in addition to the reward of up to $5,000 from @CrimeStopHOU for information leading to an arrest and prosecution. Please help us find this sweet child. Someone knows something. #RelationalPolicing

I think so. Wonder if he thought to get rid of the outfit he described? Or, did LE find it?
The outfit description always bothered me. My red flag was the "pink bow". A "pink bow" cannot be seen through the helmet that Maleah was required to wear. DV's "story" did not mention the helmet - only a "pink bow". Therefore, IMO, the pink bow never existed. I did not see a bow in Maleah's hair in the April 30th video.

A pink bow is is an ornament. Was the pink bow description used to "prove" DV and BB were good "caregivers"? ARG! IMO

Well I didn’t mean to get everyone up in arms over the car. I just noticed there’s no plate, paper, plastic, metal or whatever on the car at the hospital. I don’t have any skin in this game. One thing is certain, this story is tragic. Doesn’t matter to me what happened. No one protected this child. Even people who were paid to do so. MOO

I'm not sure it you have to have a paper front license plate until your regular metal plates, and you get two metal plates.

The outfit description always bothered me. My red flag was the "pink bow". A "pink bow" cannot be seen through the helmet that Maleah was required to wear. DV's "story" did not mention the helmet - only a "pink bow". Therefore, IMO, the pink bow never existed. I did not see a bow in Maleah's hair in the April 30th video.

A pink bow is is an ornament. Was the pink bow description used to "prove" DV and BB were good "caregivers"? ARG! IMO
I think he pulled this outfit out of his a@@.....

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Chief @ArtAcevedo says the reward for information in connection to #MaleahDavis' disappearance is now up to 20,000 dollars. He just tweeted, "Please help us find this sweet child." #abc13 #hounews
8:54 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico on Twitter
$15,000 - that's how much the reward is now after Maleah Davis' family pledged an additional $10,000 for info that leads to finding her. @ArtAcevedo @houstonpolice @CrimeStopHOU #KHOU11
8:50 PM - 23 May 2019

Lauren Talarico added,
Maleah’s grandmother just asked me to announce that Mr. Ronnie & Karen Bias, better known as uncle Dude & Nene, from Lake Charles, LA., have pledged an additional $10,000 for a total of $15,000 for information leading to the finding of Maleah Davis. Houston Police on Twitter
Show this thread

The $15,000 mentioned above for information leading to the finding of Maleah, is in addition to the reward of up to $5,000 from @CrimeStopHOU for information leading to an arrest and prosecution. Please help us find this sweet child. Someone knows something. #RelationalPolicing
This is great news... Come on BB tell us what you know for 20 grand... Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members