Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, but I think HIS family believes the things they say in his defence. I think he is lying to them. He probably told them he was only a temp mail carrier for 3 days.

He is the one telling them stories. And of course, they want to believe him. They may be victims in this whole mess too. But only time will tell.
That's what I thought too but now that I have listened to what Tim Miller and LE has to say about his family I really think they know. Especially his brother and father. They are ignoring all the evidence, they are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, and they are not being truthful. That LE found no DNA evidence is a lie. That DV was not dropped off in his own car is a lie. That there is no video of DV going in the apartment with Maleah is a lie.
Surely every person in that family can't possibly believe his story. No other person did. Imo

That's what I thought too but now that I have listened to what Tim Miller and LE has to say about his family I really think they know. Especially his brother and father. They are ignoring all the evidence, they are refusing to cooperate with the investigation, and they are not being truthful. That LE found no DNA evidence is a lie. That DV was not dropped off in his own car is a lie. That there is no video of DV going in the apartment with Maleah is a lie.
Surely every person in that family could believe his story. No other person did. Imo
Uggh. That's sad to think the males in that family are as coldhearted as he appears to be.

Gosh, now I need to go back and relisten to that! I have no doubt there was abuse in that home. And you are probably correct that the incident in February coincides with the children returning home!
I bet it does and that would imply she was being abused as soon as she returned to the home. Imo

190507081514-brittany-bowens-maleah-mother-emotional-large-169.jpg

Is that from the video?

Is that from the video?
but I did see it in the video early on. I just don't feel like going through it again. I remember because we posted about it.
from 1st interview
13205296-7007507-Maleah_s_mother_Brittany_Bowens_is_shown_campaigning_for_informa-a-9_1557349367315.jpg

Last edited:
My theory and MOO.
  • Maleah died on or around April 30th
  • BB and DV are both responsible
  • BB was in control and DV was the cleaner
  • The "story" was not well thought out - it was created hastily
  • They never thought about camera surveillance
  • The ongoing CPS investigation and hearing on May 22nd was a major factor somehow
  • DV's brother dropped him off at the hospital
  • Car Drop in Missouri City: BB and DV's brother
  • The interviews with BB and Q are a major flop
  • The interview with DV's father is a major backfire, but very helpful to LE. I think some facts were mixed with fiction here.
  • LE knows what happened. They are hoping to find Maleah's remains to seal the deal
I cannot comprehend this type of evil.

IMO only!

Last edited:
Ok, that’s not the same video I was referring to.
well, I was just giving you another example. geez.. IMO She did have it on in the video though. I remember we posted about it. I just don't feel like going through it again.

Last edited:
My theory and MOO.
  • Maleah died on or around May 30th
  • The ongoing CPS investigation and hearing on May 22nd was a major factor somehow
  • The interview with DV's father is a major backfire, but very helpful to LE. I think some facts were mixed with fiction here.
  • LE knows what happened. They are hoping to find Maleah's remains to seal the deal

IMO only!
BBM, I agree. I think the upcoming hearing had alot to do with MD's disappearance and she was showing more signs of physical abuse. Maybe MD was going to tell the truth. IMO

@nina318 My theory is that BB had been receiving public assistance, eligible when pregnant with her older child, Maleah, and kept trying to get disability, that probably didn't happen. She was put in school, probably for "Welfare Reform" program. She had a baby with DV, thinking she could stay on, but there is a cut off. BB started working in January, probably not liking it much, with three kids. Maleah was probably the one who bothered her the most, and BB was probably already miserable.

I am guessing at all of this...but it fits a pattern I have seen before. I don't know why it was planned for DV to be off on Friday, with Maleah not in daycare...Could this have actually been premeditated? Were they afraid of what Maleah might say to someone, and they would lose their youngest child? That would have motivated DV to be involved.

I found Joe Vence, Sr. to be a likable guy and he was telling the truth as he knows it. He doesn't know everything there is to know about the case, he doesn't know where Maleah is, he can't solve the case and he is trying to believe that his son didn't kill a baby girl and I get it. He is hurting over Maleah too. It's a hard thing for a parent - and Joe seems like a loving kind of person. It was Derion's mom who took those children - all 3 of them - into her home when BB and CD lost custody. Derion's brother went to visit him in jail. Derion's family stepped up when Maleah's blood wouldn't. This is not a bad family. I just wanted to get that out there. I don't think any of them know what happened or helped cover it up.

My theory and MOO.
  • Maleah died on or around May 30th

IMO only!
Is there time to edit your post? May 30th is a week from now.

That aside, very well thought out.

I’m not seeing a ring in this video. Maybe I missed it? He has her one hand covered the whole time, and I didn’t see one on the other.
Sorry, v0x, I wasn't clear. I wasn't linking the video to show the ring but to support what QX said... Ey yi yi, past my bedtime! LOL

@nina318 My theory is that BB had been receiving public assistance, eligible when pregnant with her older child, Maleah, and kept trying to get disability, that probably didn't happen. She was put in school, probably for "Welfare Reform" program. She had a baby with DV, thinking she could stay on, but there is a cut off. BB started working in January, probably not liking it much, with three kids. Maleah was probably the one who bothered her the most, and BB was probably already miserable.

I am guessing at all of this...but it fits a pattern I have seen before. I don't know why it was planned for DV to be off on Friday, with Maleah not in daycare...Could this have actually been premeditated? Were they afraid of what Maleah might say to someone, and they would lose their youngest child? That would have motivated DV to be involved.

Good insight! Perhaps the combination of losing some "benefits" along with the CPS hearings were a factor.

Premeditation is a thought. However, the "cover story" is weak. I feel the same abuse happened again but this time, she died. Accidental? NO. Premeditation would be a great theory for a prosecuting attorney due to past abuse - "Did you benefit from your child's death?" "Did you ever wish her harm?" Hmmm.

Good insight! Perhaps the combination of losing some "benefits" along with the CPS hearings were a factor.

Premeditation is a thought. However, the "cover story" is weak. I feel the same abuse happened again but this time, she died. Accidental? NO. Premeditation would be a great theory for a prosecuting attorney due to past abuse - "Did you benefit from your child's death?" "Did you ever wish her harm?" Hmmm.
IMO BB wanted to benefit,(and probably still does) but the public saw right through her lies.

I found Joe Vence, Sr. to be a likable guy and he was telling the truth as he knows it. He doesn't know everything there is to know about the case, he doesn't know where Maleah is, he can't solve the case and he is trying to believe that his son didn't kill a baby girl and I get it. He is hurting over Maleah too. It's a hard thing for a parent - and Joe seems like a loving kind of person. It was Derion's mom who took those children - all 3 of them - into her home when BB and CD lost custody. Derion's brother went to visit him in jail. Derion's family stepped up when Maleah's blood wouldn't. This is not a bad family. I just wanted to get that out there. I don't think any of them know what happened or helped cover it up.
What do you mean by Derions family stepped up when Maleahs blood wouldn't?
How does his brother visiting him in jail point to him not knowing anything about what happened?
DV's father said he and his brother are close. He lived in the same city until recently. How would he not know DV had a postal route for over a year?
LE seems to think they are not being truthful and I think there is a reason they claimed he never worked on that mail route. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks