Found Safe TN - Octavia Shaw, 23 months, Chattanooga 23 May 2019

So how did this guy come to be riding in the grandmother's car?
A reporter asked in the presser if he was related and the officer didn't answer except to say that's part of the investigation. So, we wonder...

I'd also like to know how long they questioned the grandmother. She had open, active warrants so was she arrested? MOO

A reporter asked in the presser if he was related and the officer didn't answer except to say that's part of the investigation. So, we wonder...

I'd also like to know how long they questioned the grandmother. She had open, active warrants so was she arrested? MOO
Is there anything out there identifying the grandmother so we can get down that rabbit hole?

I have found prior arrests for him in New Hampshire (2015 - driving with an expired license) and Massachusetts (2012 - for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, two counts of assault and battery on police officer and threat to commit a crime).

Need some kind of lead to connect him to the area and to other people in the area - that is, where would he go? The only address history I have on him is out of Massachusetts and his most recent address out of New Hampshire. He is a long way from that part of the country.

I try not to judge by pictures, but his picture made the hair on the back of my neck go up. He is not a good man at all!! I hope he does the right thing and brings her some where safe, a family member, hospital, fire station, anywhere but with him. I think he saw an opportunity and used her to protect himself.

It is a Tennessee plate.

ETA: In both pictures the separator is similar to what is seen on Tennessee plates which is in the shape of the state of Tennessee. In the Second picture the small rectangle at the bottom middle matches and it is where the county of registration is.

Attachments

• TennesseLicensePlate.jpg
    TennesseLicensePlate.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
It is a Tennessee plate.

ETA: In both pictures the separator is similar to what is seen on Tennessee plates which is in the shape of the state of Tennessee. In the Second picture the small rectangle at the bottom middle matches and it is where the county of registration is.
You're putting us all to shame here, ya know? LOL :p

So, Grandma is most likely from TN and he's from MA or could have recently lived in NH and never changed his DL. How in the heck are they related? MOO

You're putting us all to shame here, ya know? LOL :p

So, Grandma is most likely from TN and he's from MA or could have recently lived in NH and never changed his DL. How in the heck are they related? MOO
Initially they said the grandmother was driving, but later changed it to he was driving. My question now is, who owned the car. Also on another topic, the Hamilton County Jail doesn't seem to have a by date search to see if we could identify the grandmother that way (she should be in custody with multiple warrants). So the hunt for who she is continues.

He can't get too far with a kid that age - unless he simply leaves her somewhere. Why would he take off anyway? I haven't seen any mention of him being wanted. What I do wonder is if some crime was committed by one or both of them some not too far away distance from where they were stopped and that is why he left.

Hamilton County Sheriff's Office on Twitter
Below you will find an additional photo of Octavia Shaw that can be used to aid in the search for this young child. @CDAustinGarrett @wdefnews12 @WRCB @newschannelnine @ChattanoogaTFP @chattanoogan @TBInvestigation @TBIJoshDeVine @ChattanoogaPD
D7TrnboX4AAOEdO.jpg

1:06 AM - 24 May 2019

TBI on Twitter FOUND!!! #AMBERAlert NEWS ALERT: A tipster spotted Matias Martinez and Octavia Shaw in the area where they disappeared last night and called authorities. We're pleased to report she's been safely recovered and he's in custody! Thank you for helping us to spread the word!
My whole world just smiled.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back