WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron,Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

MAY 21, 2019
Jake Patterson awaits sentence for kidnapping Jayme Closs, killing her parents, as Barron awaits 'normalcy'
[...]

Patterson will be sentenced Friday after pleading guilty in March to the Oct. 15 murders and kidnapping, bringing seven months of searches, hope and relief to a close. His sentence will hinge in part on the testimony of Jayme's family, who are expected to share the impact Patterson's actions had on them.

The hearing is also the last opportunity for Patterson or his attorneys to shine light on his motivations in court — something that's remained a mystery since his arrest.

[...]

Patterson's sentencing signals the end of a long journey — one the community is ready to leave behind.

Diane Tremblay, superintendent of the Barron public schools where Jayme is a middle-schooler, put it this way in an email to USA TODAY Network-Wisconsin: "This high-profile sentencing event will bring a true finality to yet another dramatic reminder of this crime that brought tragedy to the family and this community."

[...]

MAY 22, 2019
Sentencing brings end to Barron’s tragedy
Heightened security is expected and another media blitz is in store for the community of Barron as a court hearing is set for Friday afternoon, May 24, for 21-year-old Jake Patterson, who will be sentenced in connection with the October 2018 murders of James and Denise Closs, rural Barron, and the kidnapping of their daughter, Jayme.

[...]

As many as 200 print and broadcast journalists, video crews and technical staff have been present at each of three prior hearings held in Barron since Patterson’s arrest. At least as many are expected, once again, for Friday’s sentencing hearing.

[...]

Circuit Court Judge James C. Babler, who will sentence Patterson at 1:30 in Friday, issued an administrative order on May 10 which once again sets forth ground rules for media coverage, designates seating for families of the victim and defendant and warns visitors about security checks and weapons screenings.

Media access to the courtroom will be cut in half, with only eight seats available compared to 16 during previous hearings.

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald issued an email Monday, May 20, indicating a lottery will take place for media who desire access to the sentencing hearing. Journalists’ business cards will be placed in a drum, and eight names will be drawn to determine who can watch the proceedings in person.

[...]

Fitzgerald said he and Barron County District Attorney Brian Wright will hold a press conference about half an hour after the court hearing ends. Once again, officials plan to speak to the press at a podium outside the Justice Center, as was the case during the early days of the investigation into Jayme Closs’ abduction.

[...]

MAY 24, 2019
Jake Patterson: Jayme Closs' kidnapper will be sentenced today - CNN
Jayme Closs' relatives spent three months agonizing over the Wisconsin teenager's whereabouts before she escaped from the man who'd gunned down her parents and imprisoned her in a remote cabin.

[...]

Her relatives will face Patterson in court Friday, where a sentencing hearing is expected to start at 1:30 p.m. CT (2:30 p.m. ET) and last several hours.

Several Closs family members are expected to give statements, talking about how Patterson's crimes affected them, Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said.

Each intentional homicide count carries a sentence of up to life in prison; kidnapping carries a term of up to 40 years.

[...]

Jayme Closs kidnapper to be sentenced
[...]

The sentencing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. before Barron County Circuit Judge James Babler. Members of Jayme's family are expected to deliver victim-impact statements, and Patterson himself may address the court.

The only real issue at stake, however, is whether Patterson will ever see an opportunity for parole. Wisconsin law mandates a life sentence for each of the homicide convictions, but the judge has discretion in determining whether the defendant will have any right to seek future release from prison.

At a minimum, Patterson would eligible for parole after serving 20 years in prison. On the maximum end, the judge may impose two consecutive life terms, followed by an additional 40 years in prison.

[...]

Patterson did not cooperate with a presentence investigation report, which was submitted to the court last week by Wisconsin Department of Corrections probation and parole agent Jennifer Sem.

Still, it's unusual for a case of its significance to be fully resolved in just over four months. In pleading guilty at the first available opportunity, Patterson declined to have a trial before a judge or jury, bring a motion to suppress his confession, seek a change of venue or exercise any other pretrial right.

[...]

Neena Pacholke on Twitter
Jayme Closs' loved ones are encouraging you to wear blue today, in support of Jayme and in remembrance of her parents #JusticeforJayme
7:40 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Here is my thread today for the Jake Patterson sentencing hearing. Watch it live on @kare11 starting at 1:30 p.m. He will get life in prison, but the judge will decide if parole will ever be possible after listening to Jayme’s family. #JaymeCloss
7:53 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Patterson pleaded guilty in March to murder and kidnapping with the agreement no charges will be filed in Douglas County where he held Jayme for 88 days. #JaymeCloss
7:55 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
We can expect a big focus today to be on Jim and Denise Closs, Jayme’s parents. The tragedy of their murders took a back seat to Jayme’s kidnapping because the focus needed to be on finding her. But today we will see how their loss has truly affected these families. #JaymeCloss
8:55 AM - 24 May 2019

Ally Peters WAOW on Twitter
HAPPENING TODAY: Jake Patterson, the man who admitted to kidnapping Jayme Closs & killing her parents, will be sentenced. Hearing starts at 1:30. Live stream it on our website http://waow.com . We will have everything you need to know about the sentencing at 5/6/9/10.
10:21 AM - 24 May 2019 from Wausau, WI

Paul Blume on Twitter
In Barron today for sentencing in #JaymeCloss case. We're told Jayme's family will make at least one victim impact statement, maybe more. Jake Patterson facing life in prison. Unclear whether Jayme will be there, or has provided some form of testimony. Hearing begins at 1:30pm.
D7VuOI4WkAAnySn.jpg
D7VuOiyWkAAaH5P.jpg

10:36 AM - 24 May 2019

Paul Blume on Twitter
Give you an inside look at court logistics today. Because of the regional & national interest in #JaymeCloss case. Sheriff held a lottery for just 8 media seats inside the Barron Co courtroom. @FOX9 just secured one. Sentencing will be streamed live for those unable to attend.
D7VvKpdWsAclvRy.jpg

10:40 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Only 8 reporters will be inside the main courtroom. I will be one of them. #JaymeCloss
10:45 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Several family members have their statements prepared. I haven’t nailed down yet what will happen on the Patterson side. #JaymeCloss
10:53 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
This is not a surprise, but Jayme will not be here personally. She has a victim statement ready for someone to read for her. This is not announced publicly but comes from my sources within the case. #JaymeCloss
10:53 AM - 24 May 2019

Angelica Sanchez on Twitter
JUST IN- Barron County Officials confirm sentencing hearing for Jake Patterson could take 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Members of #JaymeCloss family are expected to speak and give their victim impact statements during the hearing. @fox6now
11:16 AM - 24 May 2019

Nick Bohr on Twitter
Media trucks surround the #Barron County Courthouse for the sentencing of Jake #Patterson this afternoon. The kidnapper of 13-year-old #Jayme #Closs is also being sentenced for killing her parents. He’d never met the family until that day. We’ll stream on #WISN12 at 1:30.
D7V7REsWkAIp7om.jpg

11:33 AM - 24 May 2019

Tony Galli on Twitter
No victim impact statements filed with Barron County Court in advance of Jake Patterson's sentencing for kidnapping 13-year old Jayme Closs and killing her parents, but in-court statements expected; follow here for developments in court #WKOW
11:50 PM - 24 May 2019

Jason Steussy on Twitter
The local and national media presence in Barron County is something to behold as we await the 1:30pm sentencing hearing of Jake Patterson, confessed killer of James & Denise Closs and kidnapper of Jayme Closs. Live coverage in the courtroom and on the news on @kare11 tonight.
D7WPZDmUwAAJgT9.jpg

12:01 PM - 24 May 2019

HLN on Twitter
VIDEO: Will we hear from Jayme Closs' kidnapper today in court? Unclear, but HE will hear from her family as they read their victim impact statements. Jake Patterson faces 2 life sentences for murdering Jamye's parents. Live coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. ET on HLN.
12:01 PM - 24 May 2019

Rich Kremer on Twitter
Covering the sentencing of Jake Patterson in Barron today. He's been found guilty of kidnapping Barron area teen Jayme Closs after killing her parents in October. The law enforcement presence much greater at the Barron Justice Center than during past hearings.
12:12 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
Maria Szatkowski on Twitter
Sentencing is underway in #JaymeCloss case. Jake Patterson is in court, there are 6 family members who wish to speak.
1:34 PM - 24 May 2019

Nathaniel Shuda on Twitter
Judge warns those in courtroom to maintain decorum or they will be removed. Prosecutor says 6 of #JaymeCloss' family members will give victim impact statements.
1:35 PM - 24 May 2019

Matt Sepic on Twitter
Lindsay Smith, cousin of Jayme Closs, calls Patterson "extremely terrible person." Asks for maximum sentence on each count.
1:38 PM - 24 May 2019

Sarah Danik on Twitter
Jayme Closs' family says "The pain you’ve caused is indescribable"
1:39 PM - 24 May 2019

Katie Conway on Twitter
6 Closs family members will deliver victim impact statements; Cousin Lindsay Smith says,"...you took so much from Jayme, you took her parents, her home, her childhood…and now she has to rebuild her life." #JaymeCloss
1:39 PM - 24 May 2019

KARE 11 on Twitter
Jayme Closs’ cousin Lindsey Smith reads impact statement: “You took so much from my family but you won’t take our happiness.”
1:40 PM - 24 May 2019 from Barron, WI

"Knowing what my sister went through the last minutes of her life, trying to protect Jayme." says Jennifer Smith, aunt of #JaymeCloss. "Jayme no longer has her parents, which was her whole world."
1:40 PM - 24 May 2019

WFRV Local 5 on Twitter
"None of us are going to win today. None of us are going to get our family members back." - Jayme Closs' aunt in a victim impact statement.
1:43 PM - 24 May 2019

Erinn Taylor on Twitter
"For 88 days we had to listen to people speculate, to people talk about your family...how do you go to bed at night, not knowing is she hungry, is she scared? And we had to do that for 88 days." - Jayme Closs' Aunt.
1:45 PM - 24 May 2019

Sarah Danik on Twitter
More from James Closs' sister - "Thank God after those 88 days we at least got answers … the pieces were put together, one person did that, that was my niece, she saved our family" @FOX9 #jaymecloss
1:46 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
WCCO - CBS Minnesota on Twitter
Kelly Engelhardt, Jayme Closs's aunt, at Jake Patterson sentencing: "We have to be able to go to sleep at night knowing that our niece is finally safe and nobody else can be hurt."
D7Wn4bOX4AAyQnS.jpg

1:48 PM - 24 May 2019

Chris Hrapsky on Twitter
Mike Closs, the uncle to #JaymeCloss and brother to Jim Closs recalls the nightmare morning of Oct. 15th: “My wife came down screaming, ‘Your brother’s dead. Denise is dead. They can’t find Jayme.’”
1:49 PM - 24 May 2019

Haley BeMiller on Twitter
Jim Closs' brother Mike said he remembers Oct. 15 like it was yesterday. His wife came downstairs screaming, and he had to tell his mother what happened. "The next 88 days -- they were terrible. We lived in fear." #JaymeCloss
1:49 PM - 24 May 2019

Mark Treinen on Twitter
A recurring message from #JaymeCloss aunts, cousin and now uncle at Patterson hearing is that they all lived in fear of their own safety, not just Jayme's, while she was missing. Whoever took her had killed two members of their family already.
1:50 PM - 24 May 2019

Mike Closs: “Because of this monster, Jayme won’t have her mom and dad...My brother won’t be able to walk down the aisle on her wedding day.” #JaymeCloss
1:51 PM - 24 May 2019

Katie Conway on Twitter
“Because of this monster, Jayme won’t have her mom and dad at her dance rectials, won’t have mom and dad at her prom, homecoming dance. My brother won’t be able to walk her down the aisle..." Mike Closs, brother of James Closs @ABC#JaymeCloss
1:53 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
Guardian ad litem reads statement from #JaymeCloss at Jake Patterson sentencing hearing.
1:54 PM - 24 May 2019

Sarah Danik on Twitter
Lawyer reads Jayme Closs victim impact statement: "It makes me the most sad he took away my mom and dad - I loved my mom and dad very much and they loved me very much - they did all they could to make me happy and protect me." @FOX9
1:55 PM - 24 May 2019

Statement now on behalf of #JaymeCloss. "Last October, Jake Patterson took them (her parents) away forever. I don't want to see my home again.... I have to have an alarm on the house now just so I can sleep."

"There are some things Jake Patterson can never take away from me. He can't take away my freedom. I watched his routine. I will always have my freedom, and he will not."

"He can never take away my courage....He can never take away my spirit. He can't change me, or take away who I am. I will go on to do great things with my life, and he will not. Jake Patterson will never have any power over me, but I have some Patterson over him."
1:56 PM - 24 May 2019

KARE 11 on Twitter
Jayme Closs statement: "I will always have my freedom and he will not. Jake Patterson can never take away my courage. I feel like what he did was what a coward would do. I was brave he was not. He can never take away my spirit."
1:59 PM - 24 May 2019

WCCO - CBS Minnesota on Twitter
Attorney reads statement on behalf of Jayme Closs: "He can't stop me from being happy and moving forward with my life. I will go on to do great things and he will not. ... He should stay locked up forever."
2:00 PM - 24 May 2019

KARE 11 on Twitter
Jayme Closs statement: "He can’t ever change me. He can’t stop me from being happy or moving forward in my life. I will go on to do great things in my life and he will not. Jake Patterson will never have power over me."
2:03 PM - 24 May 2019

DA: Due to location of #JaymeCloss' home on U.S. 8, Jake Patterson figured police wouldn't know where he came from... Eau Claire, Twin Cities, etc.
2:04 PM - 24 May 2019

DA: Jake Patterson picked his father's shotgun because it's common gun/difficult to identify & most effective killing whoever was in the house. #JaymeCloss
2:06 PM - 24 May 2019

Image of the shotgun Jake Patterson used to kill the parents of #JaymeCloss is being shown, as well as three gun shells.
2:08 PM - 24 May 2019

DA: James Closs did what any good father would do: He put himself between the danger outside and his wife and daughter, #JaymeCloss.
2:09 PM - 24 May 2019

DA: The terror and fear Denise & #JaymeCloss felt (when Jake Patterson killed James Closs) must've been excruciating.
2:11 PM - 24 May 2019

Barron County DA plays #JaymeCloss 911 call as exhibit 5 in Jake Patterson sentencing hearing
2:13 PM - 24 May 2019

Recording of 911 call from Denise Closs played in court. Screams can be heard. Muffled dialogue. #JaymeCloss
2:14 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
KARE 11 on Twitter
Barron Co. District Attorney Brian Wright continues to layout the events of Oct. 15, including the 911 call Denise Closs made as Jake Patterson barged in. Audible screams from Jayme Closs can be heard.
2:16 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson squirms in his chair with this head down as prosecutors detail how he killed #JaymeCloss' parents

Matt Sepic on Twitter
Patterson stares down at defense table as DA Brian Wright continues detailed description of homicides & kidnapping of Jayme Closs.

Katie Conway on Twitter
Excruciating 911 call played in court - made by Denise and Jayme Closs as they hid in bathroom that October night after Patterson shot their husband & father dead and forced himself into the home. It is almost inaudible, but you can feel the extreme fear in their voices. @ABC
2:17 PM - 24 May 2019

Chilling statement from DA Wright: “The defendant didn’t even look at Denise when he killed her.” #JaymeCloss
2:18 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson appears to be shaking his head in court. We're being shown the crawl space under his bed where #JaymeCloss was kept.
2:19 PM - 24 May 2019

Sarah Danik on Twitter
Jake Patterson celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with his family why Jayme was kept under his bed #JaymeCloss
2:19 PM - 24 May 2019

Dannika Lewis on Twitter
Powerful words from Jayme Closs during Jake Patterson's sentencing today. An attorney read this statement on her behalf. #news3now
D7WvUodWkAc3WcL.png
D7WvUoeXoAEp5l9.png

2:21 PM - 24 May 2019

WBAY-TV 2 on Twitter
"This was her prison," says district attorney as he shows photos of where #JaymeCloss was held during captivity.
D7WvROHW0AE8B6V.jpg

2:21 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson shakes his head as DA calls him "a cold-blooded killer." #JaymeCloss
2:24 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson perks up and leans his head back as DA describes questions sent from TV reporter and his responses. #JaymeCloss
2:25 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson is visibly shaking his head 'no' to the state's argument. DA says Patterson is a 'killer,' has no empathy or remorse for killing James/Denise. #JaymeCloss
2:26 PM - 24 May 2019

Tony Webster on Twitter
At the sentencing of Jake Patterson, who kidnapped Jayme Closs and murdered her parents in Barron, Wis., the prosecutor is quoting his answers to @LouRaguse's questions: “Nowhere in the defendant's answers to Mr. Raguse's questions will you find him expressing any remorse…”
2:28 PM - 24 May 2019

DA: The only mitigating factor is that (Jake Patterson) pleaded guilty. Respectfully, that does not move the scale one bit. #JaymeCloss
2:31 PM - 24 May 2019

Public defender accuses pre-sentence investigator of being biased against his client, Jake Patterson. #JaymeCloss
2:38 PM - 24 May 2019

WBAY-TV 2 on Twitter
Jake Patterson attorney says doctor concluded that Patterson is not a sociopath or psychopath. #JaymeCloss
2:40 PM - 24 May 2019

Defense argues that Patterson's guilty plea is a mitigating circumstance. #JaymeCloss
2:43 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
MAY 24, 2019
The Latest: Jayme Closs wants kidnapper 'locked up forever'
BARRON, Wis. (AP) — The latest on the sentencing hearing for a Wisconsin man accused of kidnapping 13-year-old Jayme Closs and killing her parents (all times local):

2:10 p.m.

Wisconsin teenager Jayme Closs says she wants to see the man who kidnapped her and killed her parents “locked up forever.”

Jayme’s words were read Friday at the sentencing hearing for Jake Patterson. The 21-year-old admitted kidnapping her and killing her parents in a carefully planned attack last October.

The 13-year-old didn’t appear in court Friday, but her guardian read a statement from her.

Jayme wrote that Patterson “thought that he could own me, but he’s wrong. I was smarter.”

Patterson held Jayme for 88 days at his isolated northern Wisconsin cabin before she escaped.

She says Patterson “thought he could make me like him. But he was wrong.” She also said Patterson “will never have any power over me.:”

[...]

Last edited:
Sarah Danik on Twitter
Jake Patterson’s lawyer asks Judge for consideration of parole in his sentence, understanding Patterson would not ever be released, but that the chance for parole gives prisoners opportunities to be productive behind bars #JaymeCloss @FOX9
2:50 PM - 24 May 2019

Richard Jones, Patterson's other attorney, said Patterson is burdened by the weight of his actions. He first became emotional when he realized his crimes would also impact his family. #JaymeCloss
2:53 PM - 24 May 2019

MAY 24, 2019
In her own words at sentencing, Jayme Closs brands her abductor a coward
Jayme Closs on Friday urged a judge to deliver a sentence of life in prison for Jake Patterson, the young man who killed her parents in their western Wisconsin home before abducting the 13-year-old and holding her captive for nearly three months until her escape.

"I felt like what he did was what a coward would do," were Closs' words to Judge James Babler, which were read by a court representative sitting only a few feet from Patterson in the otherwise still Barron County courtroom. "I was brave, and he was not."

[...]

"Last October, Jake Patterson took a lot of things that I love away from me," were Jayme's words, read by attorney Chris Gramstrup. "It makes me the most sad that he took away my mom and my dad. I loved my mom and dad very much and they love me very much.

"They did all they could to make me happy and protect me. He took them away from me forever. I felt safe in my room, and I loved my room and all of my belongings; he took all of that too. I don't want to see that stuff or the memory of that night."

Jayme added that to this day, going out in public makes her afraid and anxious.

"But there are some things that Jake Patterson can't take away," her statement declared. "He can't own me."

Speaking to how she fled her captor when the opportunity came, Jayme explained to the court, "I was smarter. I watched his routine, and I took back my freedom.

"I will always have my freedom, and he will not. Jake Patterson could not take away my courage. He will never own me."

[...]

Among a few new details disclosed about Jayme's captivity, Wright revealed that Patterson yelled and threatened the teen if she failed to follow his rules and at times hit her with a curtain rod.

"With each step she took to escape," Wright said, "the terror of not knowing where he was got more and more intense. Was he in the house just standing outside the door? Would he find her as she was walking down the driveway? Would he find her as she was walking down the road?"

[...]

Sue Allard, Jayme's aunt, began by recalling the "worst phone call" that she could receive when authorities told her that her sister, Denise Closs, was dead and niece Jayme abducted.

"I was hoping I was just waking up from a nightmare," Allard said, wrapping up her statement by urging the judge to give Patterson the maximum sentence possible on each count.

Another aunt, Jennifer Smith, addressed Patterson directly, saying, "It hurts so bad. We no longer get to make memories with them. Jayme no longer has a normal 13-year-old's life."

Smith also asked the judge to give Patterson a lifetime in prison to "pay for all the evil you have done."

[...]

Defense asks judge to let Jake Patterson out of prison in 2072 for murders of #JaymeCloss' parents and 25 in prison, 15 years extended supervision for kidnapping
3:10 PM - 24 May 2019

Jake Patterson talks. "I would do anything to take back what I did. I would die. To bring them back. I'm just so sorry." #JaymeCloss
3:11 PM - 24 May 2019

Derrick Rose on Twitter
“I don’t care about me, I’m just so sorry,” -Jake Patterson, man who kidnapped #JaymeCloss and killed her parents, at sentencing ⁦@WISN12News
D7W68-GXYAAZ-Yw.jpg

3:12 PM - 24 May 2019

The judge is preparing to sentence Patterson. His attorneys want the judge to consider a sentence of life in prison with an extended supervision date of 2072 for both homicides, plus another 25 years for the kidnapping. That would put him in prison until age 100. #JaymeCloss
3:16 PM - 24 May 2019

WBAY-TV 2 on Twitter
"I have no idea what rehabilitation could be provided for you," judge tells Jake Patterson. #JaymeCloss
3:22 PM - 24 May 2019

Sarah Danik on Twitter
Judge Babler speaks before sentencing Jake Patterson "These crimes rank as the most heinous and dangerous I’ve seen in the state of Wisconsin and perhaps the United States." @FOX9 #JaymeCloss
3:22 PM - 24 May 2019

MAY 24, 2019
Jake Patterson sentenced to life in prison for abduction of Jayme Closs, murders of parents
An attorney for Jayme read a victim impact statement on her behalf at the sentencing Friday afternoon. In it, Jayme told the judge Patterson "should be locked up forever."

“He stole my parents from me. He stole almost everything I loved from me. For almost 88 days, he tried to steal me and he didn’t care who he hurt or who he killed to do that," she said.

'I took back my freedom': Teen's statement read as her kidnapper gets life in prison
'I took back my freedom': Jayme Closs' powerful statement read as her kidnapper gets life in prison without parole.

Live updates: Jayme Closs' kidnapper sentenced - CNN

JUST IN: Jake Patterson sentenced to life in prison

A Barron County judge just handed down this sentence for Jake Patterson:
  • Count 1 of intentional homicide: Life in prison without eligibility of release on extended supervision
  • Count 2 of intentional homicide: Life in prison without eligibility of release on extended supervision, consecutive to count 1
  • Count 3 of kidnapping: 40 years in prison with 25 initial confinement and 15 of extended supervision, served consecutively

Lou Raguse @LouRaguse
The moment the judge started reading Patterson’s admission noted in the PSI, fantasies about kidnapping multiple girls and killing multiple fantasies, the air left the room.
1:36 PM · May 24, 2019

Lou Raguse @LouRaguse
When Patterson interrupted the judge, he was saying “why don’t you read the rest of the letter. I wrote a lot more than that and you’re ignoring it” #JaymeCloss
1:40 PM · May 24, 2019

Lou Raguse @LouRaguse
All 20 or so of Jayme’s family who attended the hearing are standing here. Aunt Jennifer speaking on behalf of Jayme.

1:47 PM · May 24, 2019

Lou Raguse @LouRaguse
The Closs and Naiberg families will never have to attend a parole hearing or worry in any way about Jake Patterson being freed from prison. That has to be a weight off of them today.
1:50 PM · May 24, 2019

Lou Raguse @LouRaguse
Sheriff Fitz got emotional at the end of his statement. “Never give up hope.”
1:54 PM · May 24, 2019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members