Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

Does anyone know if any live coverage will be provided on TV?
WATCH LIVE at 1:30 p.m.: Jake Patterson Sentencing

Watch Live 1:30 p.m.: Jake Patterson sentenced in Closs kidnapping, homicides

ETA: Oops, just realized you asked about television! :oops: HLN is going to cover it.

ETA2: Morning Express with Robin Meade: Weekdays, 6-Noon ET on HLN
Live Coverage at 2:30 p.m. ET on HLN: The man who confessed to kidnapping Jayme Closs and killing her parents will be sentenced today. 21-year-old Jake Patterson will hear victim impact statements and may speak himself. See Less

Last edited:
Putting on my BLUE! From many states away...
Also got my Blue on! Nails included!
Right here in the U.K. :) For Jayme
3b2339cfac6a715d54b4dd27c741fdae.gif

WATCH LIVE at 1:30 p.m.: Jake Patterson Sentencing

Watch Live 1:30 p.m.: Jake Patterson sentenced in Closs kidnapping, homicides

ETA: Oops, just realized you asked about television! :oops: HLN is going to cover it.

ETA2: Morning Express with Robin Meade: Weekdays, 6-Noon ET on HLN
Live Coverage at 2:30 p.m. ET on HLN: The man who confessed to kidnapping Jayme Closs and killing her parents will be sentenced today. 21-year-old Jake Patterson will hear victim impact statements and may speak himself. See Less

Thank you SO much for the links, you are so kind!

Nick Bohr on Twitter
Media trucks surround the #Barron County Courthouse for the sentencing of Jake #Patterson this afternoon. The kidnapper of 13-year-old #Jayme #Closs is also being sentenced for killing her parents. He’d never met the family until that day. We’ll stream on #WISN12 at 1:30.
D7V7REsWkAIp7om.jpg

11:33 AM - 24 May 2019

Angelica Sanchez on Twitter
JUST IN- Barron County Officials confirm sentencing hearing for Jake Patterson could take 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Members of #JaymeCloss family are expected to speak and give their victim impact statements during the hearing. @fox6now
11:16 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Several family members have their statements prepared. I haven’t nailed down yet what will happen on the Patterson side. #JaymeCloss
10:53 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
This is not a surprise, but Jayme will not be here personally. She has a victim statement ready for someone to read for her. This is not announced publicly but comes from my sources within the case. #JaymeCloss
10:53 AM - 24 May 2019

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Only 8 reporters will be inside the main courtroom. I will be one of them. #JaymeCloss

10:45 AM - 24 May 2019

Paul Blume on Twitter
In Barron today for sentencing in #JaymeCloss case. We're told Jayme's family will make at least one victim impact statement, maybe more. Jake Patterson facing life in prison. Unclear whether Jayme will be there, or has provided some form of testimony. Hearing begins at 1:30pm.
D7VuOI4WkAAnySn.jpg
D7VuOiyWkAAaH5P.jpg

10:36 AM - 24 May 2019

Paul Blume on Twitter
Give you an inside look at court logistics today. Because of the regional & national interest in #JaymeCloss case. Sheriff held a lottery for just 8 media seats inside the Barron Co courtroom. @FOX9 just secured one. Sentencing will be streamed live for those unable to attend.
D7VvKpdWsAclvRy.jpg

10:40 AM - 24 May 2019

Ally Peters WAOW on Twitter
HAPPENING TODAY: Jake Patterson, the man who admitted to kidnapping Jayme Closs & killing her parents, will be sentenced. Hearing starts at 1:30. Live stream it on our website http://waow.com . We will have everything you need to know about the sentencing at 5/6/9/10.
10:21 AM - 24 May 2019 from Wausau, WI

Stay strong Jayme, so many people are thinking of you and praying for you! Hugs to you and your family on this very difficult day.

I would like to echo this. It will be a difficult and emotional day for them. I as all are awaiting his sentencing but for them, I cannot imagine honestly what it must be like, and for Jayme herself, whether she attends or not, there are no words...

l also have some sympathy for his family, there is not much they can do anyone would think or consider to be right or wrong. They have not tried to defend his actions, I will give them that.

As to JP, he made severely wrong choices and gave into some evil thoughts or whatever it is in how such minds work, he wreaked devastation on a family and let's hasten that departure to the big house for him and get it done.

All jmo.

Tony Galli on Twitter
No victim impact statements filed with Barron County Court in advance of Jake Patterson's sentencing for kidnapping 13-year old Jayme Closs and killing her parents, but in-court statements expected; follow here for developments in court #WKOW
11:50 PM - 24 May 2019

Jason Steussy on Twitter
The local and national media presence in Barron County is something to behold as we await the 1:30pm sentencing hearing of Jake Patterson, confessed killer of James & Denise Closs and kidnapper of Jayme Closs. Live coverage in the courtroom and on the news on @kare11 tonight.
D7WPZDmUwAAJgT9.jpg

12:01 PM - 24 May 2019

HLN on Twitter
VIDEO: Will we hear from Jayme Closs' kidnapper today in court? Unclear, but HE will hear from her family as they read their victim impact statements. Jake Patterson faces 2 life sentences for murdering Jamye's parents. Live coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. ET on HLN.
12:01 PM - 24 May 2019

Rich Kremer on Twitter
Covering the sentencing of Jake Patterson in Barron today. He's been found guilty of kidnapping Barron area teen Jayme Closs after killing her parents in October. The law enforcement presence much greater at the Barron Justice Center than during past hearings.
12:12 PM - 24 May 2019

Last edited:
Paul Blume on Twitter
Quick look around the Justice Center. Satellite trucks, post-sentencing podium, a look at the live courtroom feed. Follow Jake Patterson sentencing on @FOX9 live stream. Begins at 1:30 pm. Judge has slated 3+ hours for the hearing. Security extremely tight. #JaymeCloss
D7WYoNBXYAIahW2.jpg
D7WYoi1X4AEL_cd.jpg
D7WYo-qWkAM5Bik.jpg

12:42 PM - 24 May 2019 from Barron County Justice Center

Maria Szatkowski on Twitter
Back in Barron Co. covering the sentencing of Jake Patterson, who’s plead guilty to kidnapping #JaymeCloss and murdering her parents. @WSAW
D7WcG2oW0AEj6ti.jpg

12:57 PM - 24 May 2019

Tony Galli on Twitter
Significant security at Barron County courthouse for sentencing of Jake Patterson in the kidnapping of 13 year old Jayme Closs, murder of her parents #WKOW
D7WcuCcU8AI6kvk.jpg

1:00 PM - 24 May 2019

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member