Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory and MOO.
  • Maleah died on or around April 30th
  • BB and DV are both responsible
  • BB was in control and DV was the cleaner
  • The "story" was not well thought out - it was created hastily
  • They never thought about camera surveillance
  • The ongoing CPS investigation and hearing on May 22nd was a major factor somehow
  • DV's brother dropped him off at the hospital
  • Car Drop in Missouri City: BB and DV's brother
  • The interviews with BB and Q are a major flop
  • The interview with DV's father is a major backfire, but very helpful to LE. I think some facts were mixed with fiction here.
  • LE knows what happened. They are hoping to find Maleah's remains to seal the deal
I cannot comprehend this type of evil.

IMO only!
Looks a lot like my theory with the exception that I think BB dropped him off at the airport and his brother followed her to the drop off site for the car.

"The evidence shows that she's been murdered," Acevedo said, marking the first time that local authorities have publicly floated the notion that Maleah is no longer alive.
The lack of cooperation has extended beyond Vence, HPD Executive Assistant Chief Matt Slinkard also said during the news conference.

"We are not receiving the level of cooperation that we need from anybody involved," Slinkard said.
Acevedo: Reward upped for missing Maleah Davis, 4, as suspect refuses to talk
It's pretty clear that LE is frustrated by the family's lack of cooperation, which implies they believe family members are either not telling all they know or just plain lying.

IMO LE has multiple people on their radar. I won't be surprised if they start sharing more little nuggets from the investigation in the next few days.
BBM: I think LE is going to drop nuggets too. I think they are hoping BB and DV will turn on each other.

Great questions! I skip through threads at times so I am not sure if the FBI topic has been discussed. I saw that John Marsden of Houston's Unsolved Homicides is actively leading search parties and he recently
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
The founder of Houston’s Unsolved Homicides has been organizing searches for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis every day since May 6. Recently, they’ve been searching in secrecy because they’re concerned about a mole in the search party. Watch the latest #OnlyOnFox at noon.
D7WLxjbWsAACYRa.jpg

11:45 PM - 24 May 2019
I suspected a mole too.
MOO

“She deserves to be found,” Acevedo said, according to FOX26 Houston. “She deserves to be recovered. She deserves to have a proper burial. We need the community's help. We need people not to forget. This is not a cat that someone buried in their backyard.

Maleah Davis was killed, Houston cops now suspect

I hurt for LEOs working this case. You can tell how much this case is personally affecting Acevedo :(

Cellphone possibly tied to Maleah Davis case found in west Houston
Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch found a cellphone possibly related to the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis while searching for the girl in far west Houston.

Crews searching along Patterson Road located the cellphone around noon Friday, according to Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. Detectives from the Houston Police Department assigned to the case are en route to Patterson Road to recover the phone and determine if it is indeed related.

Last edited:
Maybe he just described everything as being blue because he doesn't have much of an imagination and that was easier for him. Blue truck, blue clothes, blue sneakers. Except for the bow, of course. I think BB said pink was Maleah's favorite color so maybe he remembered that.
But I think it's more likely it's because that's what she was wearing when he killed her. He knew they would never find a missing child with three men so he really had no reason to lie to try to throw them off. Imo

Why would she be wearing shoes inside the house though? That’s part of what makes me think he just pulled something out of his behind... If I was local I would still be keeping an eye out for those clothes though, and the pink tutu too, just in case

Whoa! This is news. Does this imply that they have been missing dv’s phone? (Hopefully not any longer)

940x0.jpg

2of12May 4, 2019: The boyfriend of 4-year-old Maleah Davis’s mother, Darion Vence, reports that the girl was abducted by unknown assailants.Photo: Houston Police Department
gallery_xlarge.jpg

3of12Vence told police that three men assaulted and abducted him, along with Maleah and Vence’s 1-year-old son that Friday night. Vence claimed that he blacked out for 24 hours because of the attack.Photo: Houston Police Department

Volunteers with Texas EquuSearch found a cellphone possibly related to the disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis while searching for the girl in far west Houston.

Crews searching along Patterson Road located the cellphone around noon Friday, according to Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. Detectives from the Houston Police Department assigned to the case are en route to Patterson Road to recover the phone and determine if it is indeed related.

940x0.jpg

2of12May 4, 2019: The boyfriend of 4-year-old Maleah Davis’s mother, Darion Vence, reports that the girl was abducted by unknown assailants.Photo: Houston Police Department
gallery_xlarge.jpg

3of12Vence told police that three men assaulted and abducted him, along with Maleah and Vence’s 1-year-old son that Friday night. Vence claimed that he blacked out for 24 hours because of the attack.Photo: Houston Police Department

Wow! Great news if it's related to Maleah! That's quite a "nugget" from LE - to release the news even before they reach the area to check it out. I think more will come soon...

OMG. I hope it's his. If so we will have a lot of answers soon. Imo

Praying it's DV's phone. If it is, Maleah could be nearby. Please please bring her home...

Oh please, let something in this phone lead to that precious baby!

BBM: I think LE is going to drop nuggets too. I think they are hoping BB and DV will turn on each other.

I think LE hopes they will turn. BB might still be entertaining the idea of DV hitting it big in the music industry & the two of them living “large”. If so, she’s probably reluctant to turn on her celebrity boyfriend. Yeah

Yeah, I found that on the map. Just trying to figure out if it's near any of the other key places - (where the car was found, the hospital DV went to, where he said he was abducted or dropped off, the airport, where his mail route was, etc.).

anyone else notice upper right of this map a Blue Light cemetary. Wonder if maybe they should check to make sure there is only 1 body in a recently buried plot!MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998