CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually feeling the exact opposite: I'm extremely confident.

I'm not concerned in the least. No worries here.

It's all over but the shoutin.'

Rest assured, PF is going to be found guilty.

Because he is guilty.

JMO.
That's where I am as well. I am seeing "frontier justice" here. No cameras, no messing around, just the law getting down to business. MOO

Am I the only one who has a bad feeling about this? I know we keep saying there is/must be all this evidence, but ... I’m concerned there isn’t enough for a jury to actually convict him of the murder. I worry since no body, if no trace of him in Kelsey’s home (or his presence will be explained away). The not guilty plea. Why would would he and his public defender even waste everyone's time with that if they know they’re backed into a corner. I don’t know, just don’t feel good about this.

I believe it was Yogi Berra who said, "it ain't over 'till it's over".

I understand completely your concern; I feel the exact same way, despite the preponderance of evidence. I'll feel a lot better when PF is convicted. And, when KKL's nursing license is revoked.

How people started saying 'It ain't over till it's over'

I believe it was Yogi Berra who said, "it ain't over 'till it's over".

I understand completely your concern; I feel the exact same way, despite the preponderance of evidence. I'll feel a lot better when PF is convicted. And, when KKL's nursing license is revoked.

How people started saying 'It ain't over till it's over'

Yeah, but personally, my favorite quote from Yogi B. is:

"It's getting late early."

It's getting late for PF real early here.

Like, we're talking, it's too late for him already.

He's toast.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, but my personal favorite quote from Yogi is:

"It's getting late early."

It's getting late for PF real early here.

Like, we're talking, it's too late already.

He's toast.

JMO.

Ha, ha! DH and I have laughed at his quotes many times.

Love your PF avatar, BTW.

Thoughts and prayers going up for Kelsey's Family and Friends.

prayerHandsInHeart.jpg

Last edited:
More from the presser video:

DA May discussed the Death Penalty again.

He spent quite a bit of time talking about the DP, in fact, in r/t Colorado law and the need to show at least one of the aggravating factors identified by CO law is present.

"It's one of the weightiest decisions a district attorney makes."

He reinforced again that he has 9 weeks to make a decision.

This man is brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

JMO.
How does the prosecutor go for the death penalty without a body???

Well we have that behind us, the NG hearing, so we have 2 weeks and a couple days until we hear the ruling concerning consumptive testing and hopefully we will learn what the mystery item is. I do hope at least one media group will defend their position on the right to be in the court room and pledges to abide by whatever guide lines the court sets for them, acting in good faith is always a good defense for the honing in on private documents .
Yes we loved the coverage we got from the last hearing when the press was allowed, but now we are standing in the corner for a oops ! I have faith if the press is allowed back in the courtroom, that guide lines will be followed to the letter of the law. Media: beg,promise, plea and bargain get back in that court room.

Should his trial begin in October, that is less than one year since he murdered KB.

Isn’t that a quick turn around? Cases like this drag on and on. How did this get through the courts so quickly? Is it because it is a small town and there just isn’t much evil?

If this case goes to trial within 6 months of that October trial date, I’ll eat my hat.

I think there will be several delays here.

Last edited:
If this case goes to trial within 6 months of that October trial date, I’ll eat my hat.

I think there will be several delays here.

Look, between you eating your hat and betting every pair of chaps you own, I'm starting to get a little concerned that you're going to end up getting arrested for public indecency if you keep wagering away your wardrobe like this.

JMO.

Last edited:
Well we have that behind us, the NG hearing, so we have 2 weeks and a couple days until we hear the ruling concerning consumptive testing and hopefully we will learn what the mystery item is. I do hope at least one media group will defend their position on the right to be in the court room and pledges to abide by whatever guide lines the court sets for them, acting in good faith is always a good defense for the honing in on private documents .
Yes we loved the coverage we got from the last hearing when the press was allowed, but now we are standing in the corner for a oops ! I have faith if the press is allowed back in the courtroom, that guide lines will be followed to the letter of the law. Media: beg,promise, plea and bargain get back in that court room.

The Colorado Media Alliance (CMA) will not take this threat lying down -- defense is essentially asking reporters banned from courtroom.

Colorado statute already prevents live media (EMC) from criminal trial courtrooms but to ask the court not to allow live tweets is really pushing it.

And if PF doesn't want to be filmed entering the courthouse, he can put a bag over his head! MOO

The Colorado Media Alliance (CMA) will not take this threat lying down -- defense is essentially asking reporters banned from courtroom.

Colorado statute already prevents live media (EMC) from criminal trial courtrooms but to ask the court not to allow live tweets is really pushing it.

And if PF doesn't want to be filmed entering the courthouse he can put a bag over his head! MOO
A bag over his head would be a marked improvement! JMO :D:p

Am I the only one who has a bad feeling about this? I know we keep saying there is/must be all this evidence, but ... I’m concerned there isn’t enough for a jury to actually convict him of the murder. I worry since no body, if no trace of him in Kelsey’s home (or his presence will be explained away). The not guilty plea. Why would would he and his public defender even waste everyone's time with that if they know they’re backed into a corner. I don’t know, just don’t feel good about this.
No. You are not the only one.

I am concerned about the strength of the DAs case and I don’t see him asking for the death penalty. No body.

As for PF pleading not guilty. That’s not a surprise. He either feels he will get lucky with the jury, or someone else is involved, or at some point the DA will offer a deal better than one he might be offered at this time.

Also, I do not believe this case will go to trial by October 28th. I feel there will be more delays. That’s usually the way it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member