Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

I wonder how many doctors the defense went through before they found someone to give them the type of statements they wanted to use. Poor Jake, poor poor Jake.

I feel sorry for the defense attorneys because they have to do this, but they’re droning on and pulling in personal things that should be left alone just for something to say. Give me a break. It’s time to give it a rest.

JMO
They probably consulted with that “doctor,” they use in those rehab commercials.

You know, the bearded guy wearing a stethoscope.

Attachments

• 1CF7D25C-8FE8-4D11-AE92-E20F608A1B4D.jpeg
    1CF7D25C-8FE8-4D11-AE92-E20F608A1B4D.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 6
I wonder how many doctors the defense went through before they found someone to give them the type of statements they wanted to use. Poor Jake, poor poor Jake.

I feel sorry for the defense attorneys because they have to do this, but they’re droning on and pulling in personal things that should be left alone just for something to say. Give me a break. It’s time to give it a rest.

JMO

Did they mention the doctor's name? I kind of want to do some research in his or her credibility.

Nathaniel Shuda on Twitter
Defense asks judge to let Jake Patterson out of prison in 2072 for murders of #JaymeCloss' parents and 25 in prison, 15 years extended supervision for kidnapping
3:10 PM - 24 May 2019

Derrick Rose on Twitter
“I don’t care about me, I’m just so sorry,” -Jake Patterson, man who kidnapped #JaymeCloss and killed her parents, at sentencing ⁦@WISN12News
D7W68-GXYAAZ-Yw.jpg

3:12 PM - 24 May 2019

The monster spoke. Can anyone understand what he said? It was all garbled sounding on my speakers. I think he said "sorry" but that's all I could understand. :mad::mad:

After hearing Jones I think he will get life in prison. When I heard his first defense attorney I thought it had a little bit of room. Oh **** he is speaking
He’s getting life.

If the judge were to give him anything less, recall proceedings would begin tomorrow.

His own family would probably disown him.

Judge -"No matter how dark the tapestry God weaves for us, there's always a thread of grace." the thread of grace being the hope that JC was still alive.
I just tuned in, can't believe I forgot earlier, but I really like this judge from what I've heard. I do not think he is letting this monster out of jail ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back