TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the 3 minute one was second to last, she called her ex 4 times before that one and once after, and there were a total of 4 numbers called not lasting but a minute or less, which is telling us she needed help and no one was answering but the second to last call

I know if I call a number and it goes to voicemail, it appears as a 1 minute call on my bill. If I hang up before it connects to VM, it doesn’t show on my bill at all. Maybe she expected that person to answer and called 4 times but he never picked up? It could possibly indicate she was angry or upset at that person as well as the possibility she was looking for help.

I wish one of those people told her to call 911!

i think so. and perhaps that's the same person that (possibly) drugged her. so maybe she went there to either confront him about what he gave her/put in her drink, or she was panicking and needed help, and knew there were 2 people that lived there that she knew. i'm side-eyeing the babysitter, too, now. but not sure exactly what to make of it all still.

Maybe if the babysitter was a friend, she knew Prisma was with the ex again and was reluctant to tell her family but has told LE. And maybe Prisma was telling her about what happened in the restaurant. MOO

I know if I call a number and it goes to voicemail, it appears as a 1 minute call on my bill. If I hang up before it connects to VM, it doesn’t show on my bill at all. Maybe she expected that person to answer and called 4 times but he never picked up? It could possibly indicate she was angry or upset at that person as well as the possibility she was looking for help.

I wish one of those people told her to call 911!
Would it also be possible that that the person's phone was off, the call went straight to voicemail and was recorded? But if she knew it was off, would she try again? Would she leave a message?

A new Crime Online article is quoting Prisma's dad:
Fuchs also said he believes that Reyes may have been visiting a former boyfriend, who had reportedly just gotten a studio apartment at the Olympic at Ross apartments.

Fuchs said that Prisma’s sister and mother confirmed she was in the process of rekindling the relationship with her ex when she disappeared. Prisma also told Fuchs about the relationship, but she apparently knew he wouldn’t be happy about it.

“She had called on the telephone after her birthday and said she was back together with this person….I heard him in the background. That wasn’t very much prior to her disappearance.”

Where is Prisma Reyes? ‘Extremely worried’ family offers reward after young national guard vanishes, possibly after visiting ex [EXCLUSIVE]

Woah... this is huge.
She knew her father would not be happy about rekindling the relationship with her ex, which still leads me to believe there was plenty of abuse involved. Patterns of abuse in relationships are extremely hard to break...
And she was definitely trying to rekindle the relationship so it makes sense that after the fight in the restaurant she would go to his apartment or try and work it out, smooth things over since police were involved or even continue the fight. Sounds like the relationship was volatile. The way her car was parked seems to me like maybe he said, “I am done” and left and then she raced to him. MOO

On today's Nancy Grace's podcast, Prisma's dad explains at around 30:10 that the person she was on a 3-minute call with asked Prisma to ping her phone, as he was sending someone he knew to the area (he was out of town), but she was too confused to figure out how to ping her phone.

On today's Nancy Grace's podcast, Prisma's dad explains at around 30:10 that the person she was on a 3-minute call with asked Prisma to ping her phone, as he was sending someone he knew to the area (he was out of town), but she was too confused to figure out how to ping her phone.
**currently looking up on how to ping my phone **since I am not feeling confused and don't know how

If you have an iPhone you can “Send Current Location” in a text message to someone. Maybe that’s what is meant by ‘pinging’ one’s own phone?

Also I definitely believe she was drugged. I could understand how she would be confused as to how to send her location to her friend because you have to click on a few things and go through a few screens to send your location pin.

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member