Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law enforcement needs to discover who has provided Michael Wolfe with transportation, either directly or indirectly (by lending a vehicle). Somebody has. Ultimately, if he is named a suspect, a Hindering charge (up to 5 years and/or $125,000 fine) can be leveled at them. Law enforcement will have to use some leverage if they aren't getting cooperation.
This is what gets me... either someone else got hurt or about to be hurt re this. The silence from that end is bothering me

This is what gets me... either someone else got hurt or about to be hurt re this. The silence from that end is bothering me
Law enforcement has to know something, whether he made any withdrawals from bank accounts, talked to various individuals, went to certain places. I am sure law enforcement has already spoken with people that have told them information or had lied to them. We aren't even getting basic things like when and where he was last seen. Heck, we don't even know if they know the whereabouts of his wife.

OT ... have you heard if they are still searching down in Hopewell? I have seen that they are still at the house near Gaston but not anything about Hopewell today.

Well they are using Clackamas County's Dive team ... I guess this is in Hopewell.

Clackamas Sheriff on Twitter

Our Dive Team is currently working with @MultCoSO , @SalemPoliceDept and @YamhillSheriff teams in the search for Karissa Fretwell and 3-year-old Billy Fretwell. Details on the case, from @KATUNews : https://katu.com/news/local/person-of-interest-wanted-for-questioning-in-disappearance-of-salem-mother-3-year-old-son …

D7WnjAiVsAAuiYh.jpg

D7WnjAsVsAEbOcy.jpg

D7WnjA7U8AEroA8.jpg

Law enforcement has to know something, whether he made any withdrawals from bank accounts, talked to various individuals, went to certain places. I am sure law enforcement has already spoken with people that have told them information or had lied to them. We aren't even getting basic things like when and where he was last seen. Heck, we don't even know if they know the whereabouts of his wife.

OT ... have you heard if they are still searching down in Hopewell? I have seen that they are still at the house near Gaston but not anything about Hopewell today.
They are at both locations

Jennifer Dowling on Twitter
BB, Karissa Fretwell's Friend: She's been trying to get the whole child support thing going for a year now. But, they needed to go through with the paternity, to legally do the child support, & that went through. The child support got granted 3-4 weeks ago #koin6news
D7XpRQ5U0AA8WQW.jpg

4:39 PM - 24 May 2019

(Name changed to initials by me)

I had a feeling he would head to Portland ish area.
They have confirmed they have charged him with aggravated murder and kidnapping and still searching the water.
KATU.com

He was arrested in the Portland area.
Many suburbs of Portland.

Michael Wolfe charged with murder of Salem mom, son

ALEM, Ore. (KOIN) -- Michael John Wolfe is in police custody on 2 counts of aggravated murder and 2 counts of kidnapping, according to the Salem Police Department.

The charges, announced Friday, are in relation to a missing 25-year-old Salem woman and her 3-year-old son.

Officers said the charges do not mean Karissa Fretwell and her little boy are dead.

"Everybody involved in this case continues to hope for the safe return of Karissa

[...]

On Friday, a dive team from Clackamas County was called to Stephens Reservoir in Yamhill County to continue the search.

Wolfe took a polygraph test on Monday and was released, according to one of Wolfe's family members.

[full story at link above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members