Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO perhaps DV's father denied that he worked for the Post Office was because he was fired. That doesn't look good for his son - especially since he said his son was a hard worker (not a quote).

I recall DV's dad said he worked as a temp at post office for about a week -- so dad did not deny his son worked at USPS.

I also believe this dad believes whatever his son tells him. Dad reminds me of the parent who sincerely believes whatever child tells them unless it's proven wrong, and DV knows this about him too.

And DV's a sorry *&^% manipulator that is responsible for 25+ days missing 4 year old child.

It bothered me too. I can see two possibilities:

1) the outfit was described with a high level of detail, like the 2010 blue truck - therefore it could be a total fabrication

2) the outfit was described with a high level of detail bc she was actually wearing it when he committed the crime, and therefore she will be found wearing it and I hope her pink bow haunts him for the rest of his @#*!ing worthless existence.

Eta, I think the crime likely happened soon after Maleah went inside her apartment in the pink Minnie tutu, so I lean toward possibility #1. But maybe she did have a pink bow in her hair, that she put on when she got inside.
Correct me if I'm wrong, OP, but I think this was referring to the information that has been reported about Derion's mother being the family member who cared for the children during the 6 months they were removed from BB's care. She probably could have chosen to take only the youngest child (her biological grandson) but apparently was willing to take all 3 siblings. It is pretty interesting that the two older children were not placed with anyone in BB or CD's biological family during that time, especially since several are expressing opinions or interests about custody now.

It was probably beneficial for the stability and emotional health of the 3 siblings to stay together, so IF she cared for them well during that time (not that we really know, except we don't have any reports of, you know, terrible brain injuries during that time...), respect to her. I bet she is devastated now.

I agree DV didn't tell his dad the truth about his short lived career with the USPS.

In the NG podcast with Tim Miller, he stated that he contacted BB to confirm whether DV ever worked at the post office. Miller offered that BB's response was that he did, and that DV even took one of her girlfriends on his route once. I believe she was going to ask the friend but never got back Tim.

I could be wrong but I think taking friends along on your route is cause for termination. I don't ever recall my carrier with a tag along, ever... MOO
You would think that BB would get back to Tim asap! That's odd that he took BB's girlfriend on route w/him. When I heard that on the podcast I was shocked. Moo

I wonder why DV's friends are showing up? Are they hindering the search? I hope not. Lots of cell phone activity today.. Moo

It would be interesting to know if DV has been in contact with any of these friends who showed up at the searches...any contact before or after the searches. MOO

Last edited:
You would think that BB would get back to Tim asap! That's odd that he took BB's girlfriend on route w/him. When I heard that on the podcast I was shocked. Moo
The way it was explained by Tim on Nancy Grace, Tim found out about the mail route first, then called QX who apparently had BB sitting right there with him. He asked her about the mail route, and she confirmed, saying she did not know the route, but a girlfriend who rode with him did. They then got the information from her. Imo

In the video- the pic of MD on her forehead has a spot w/skin discoloration. Maybe from something healing. I wonder who is providing these recent pic's. I haven't seen this one before. Moo

She had a large laceration from the "fall" a week before they remove the half of her skull. About one to two inches long and it had stitches. She's holding the pink unicorn and has an iv in her hand. It's not the one with her dad holding her after the brain surgery, but you can see it in that one.. It was on WS, but don't remember what thread I saw it on. Anybody?

That info re: Derien’s mother keeping the 3 kids came from his father who is proving to be clueless .
I was wondering how accurate that was. IMO just because it is on MSM doesn’t mean it’s true. That guy also said the blood was the brothers and some other crazy stuff. I don’t buy most of what’s been said here at all unless it was from the mouths of the PD. And really? Wandering around a piece of road where a cell phone was thrown getting excited about a piece of police tape. Come on now, if the police tape was there already for this case we wouldn’t need to be looking. Jeeeeez JMO lots of sensationalism and stupid. MOO

The interview isn't posted yet. Funny how she wants to clear up the rumors by interviewing QX when he is the one who started them. Moo

NTV Houston - Paige Hubbard

I sat down with Quanell X today in an exclusive interview to see where the Maleah Davis case currently stands and to clear up some rumors surrounding the case.
Will provide the link once interview airs.

#NTVHouston #JusticeForMaleahDavis #NTVHoustonExclusive

In the video- the pic of MD on her forehead has a spot w/skin discoloration. Maybe from something healing. I wonder who is providing these recent pic's. I haven't seen this one before. Moo
She had a large laceration from the "fall" a week before they remove the half of her skull. About one to two inches long and it had stitches. She's holding the pink unicorn and has an iv in her hand. It's not the one with her dad holding her after the brain surgery, but you can see it in that one.. It was on WS, but don't remember what thread I saw it on. Anybody?
Mother_makes_plea_for_return_of_missing__0_7228363_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Image source: Maleah Davis had been removed from home in August, returned from CPS custody, officials say

Last edited:
True, but when it comes to evidence I tend to believe LE over a family member. Tim Miller said the postal route was confirmed with two postal inspectors, as well as with BB, and that they knew who he was, and he smoked a lot of cigarettes.
The reason it is significant is that it goes to credibility. If the family members are denying that he worked there, there must be a reason. Miller said there are some very swampy, isolated areas along the route that are full of brambles. Maybe that's where DV got the scratches.
He said the flooding was hindering the search but he intends to go back there. Maybe DV knew there was going to be a lot of rain so he thought that would be a good place to hide a body. Imo

Interesting that you mention about him being fired because of cigarettes and smoking them on his route and just hanging around, and that is why he was fired. I seem to remember having read somewhere about her smoking and hanging around, but I can't remember where I read such.

Call me cynical, because I am, but I think sometimes family members say something to communicate with others.

Last edited:
MsBetsy, post: 15088491, member: 227504"

What do you mean by Derions family stepped up when Maleahs blood wouldn't?

Derion's mother took all 3 of the children in when no one else would. Not BB's family, not CD's family. I thought I made that clear in my post.

How does his brother visiting him in jail point to him not knowing anything about what happened?

It doesn't and that is not what I posted. What it does show is that the family is close and Joe Jr.'s comments made me think that he comes from good people.

DV's father said he and his brother are close. He lived in the same city until recently. How would he not know DV had a postal route for over a year?

Joe Sr. said Derion only worked for USPS for 72 hours, not Joe Jr., so I am confused by this one.

LE seems to think they are not being truthful and I think there is a reason they claimed he never worked on that mail route. Imo

I missed where LE said that the Vence family is not being truthful.

Following my post right above here, this is a prime example. Why would somebody say he work for a company 72 hours? That is 3 days. Who here, by raising their hands, would say 72 hours vs 3 days.

Makes me wonder if 3 days is relevant in this case, oh dear, I think it is!

Moo.... down the rabbit hole we go

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
The founder of Houston’s Unsolved Homicides has been organizing searches for missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis every day since May 6. Recently, they’ve been searching in secrecy because they’re concerned about a mole in the search party. Watch the latest #OnlyOnFox at noon.
D7WLxjbWsAACYRa.jpg

11:45 PM - 24 May 2019

I'm not familiar with this organization, does anybody have any information on this. I know that Tim usually has people meet in an area and does not disclose where they are going to search. And I know it is standard operating procedure for him to have identifying information on each person who joins a party.

Hi, yes, thank you. The part I got confused by was "Maleahs blood" I thought you meant the actual blood that was found in the apartment. I took it to mean literal blood so that's why I couldn't figure out what it meant.
I do understand that the family was placed in her home, I guess I just didn't make the connection because I thought it was a reference to the blood found in the home! I get it now. As I said before, those decisions are left up to the judge and we don't know the reason for where she was placed.
I had just attempted to answer by thinking of all the things the courts consider when placing children in a home. Naturally they will always try to find a home with relatives first.
LE had stated that the family was not being forth coming and they wish there was more cooperation. They have stated they stand by their warrant and the search in the mail route. That is the statement they made that was posted in an article the other day, in response to DV's claim.
In the Nancy Grace interview, Tim Miller stated that they confirmed that he had a mail route for over a year with two postal inspectors. They said this is important because DV and his family are denying this, and therefore they feel the search is justified. DV knows the area well and Tim said there were a lot of isolated, swampy, areas filled with brambles.
I'm sorry I misunderstood your meaning of the family. And I agree that his brother going to see him shows they are close. This is likely why they are defending him.
But I'm not sure it means they are good people, based on what we have learned. If his brother really wanted to help him he would encourage him to tell the truth, or at the very least tell LE where Maleah is, so they can bring her home and her own family can have some closure.
LE has made it clear that the evidence supports that Maleah was murdered and they believe he knows where she is. The family can only ignore the evidence for so long. They need to cooperate, as well as anyone involved, or anybody who knows where Maleah is. I suspect more than just DV knows where he disposed of the body. Imo

I would love to be able to see that conversation between the two, to see if it is like a jodiarias that she communicated through a magazine encrypted messages. ( memories of the defense seeing that during the trial come to mind)

Why would they just turn in a random phone and assume it was connected? I don’t know much about how groups like this form. Could someone be passing along the phone surreptitiously? But then you would think that he/she would want the reward money.

Sigh. I guess most likely it’s just a mistake of some kind. But I’ll hold out a little hope.
IMO people are doing what LE has been asking people to do - keep an eye out for anything that might indicate that DV or Maleah had been in an area over the last few weeks. Only LE can tell if something like surveillance video, eyewitnesses or finding objects is related and I'd rather see it all explored than ignored.

Has it been verified yet that a second phone was found? From PommyMommy's post upthread it looks like DV had an iPhone.
Second cell phone found in possible connection to Maleah Davis case

IMO people are doing what LE has been asking people to do - keep an eye out for anything that might indicate that DV or Maleah had been in an area over the last few weeks. Only LE can tell if something like surveillance video, eyewitnesses or finding objects is related and I'd rather see it all explored than ignored.

Has it been verified yet that a second phone was found? From PommyMommy's post upthread it looks like DV had an iPhone.
Second cell phone found in possible connection to Maleah Davis Hmmmmmmmmm.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members