Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #44

Fly Free, Fly High Jayme!
7cJ.gif

Is he going to be closely monitored in prison for the next short while at least? I’m just concerned about him committing suicide when the reality that this is his life till he dies hits. He cannot be able to escape his punishment.

I think most prisoners are kept on suicide watch right after sentencing.

I imagine he will get plugged in to a chaplain if he hasn't already.

I'm thankful Jayme is guaranteed he won't be getting out but I'm perfectly good with him getting right with God before he dies.

The defense had no easy job with him as a client. I think they did the best with what they had and no assistance nor any great help from the defendant and his actions.

It was a professional, well conducted hearing resulting in the right sentence, yet very emotional and heartbreaking.

I knew by the end of the first statement this is it for me following it, short of any future events, like him opening his mouth and my joining in with others to say on here stfu.

No one else lived this in the same way as they did and no one could have said it better than Jayme. And her family. It was heartbreaking and I suspect anyone with a heart was struck by the grief and hurt caused by the life changing selfish and evil actions of this *&@!*%! _____. With that, I know it is time to let them heal as best they can and find some joy again. This is my last post here, short of as I said above, further events.

Had this punk met Jim Closs or his brothers or even mom or Jayme in a normal setting without the advantage of surprise, and without his buddy the firearm, he is the one who would be toast.

This 21 year old "adult" was bested by a 13 year old child with guts despite all of the terror he bestowed on her with the murder of her parents and the terror she felt while making her escape.

That does not make you strong JP, grabbing a firearm, planning and ambushing, you do not know what strength is. Her escaping despite what you did is what real inner strength in a person is. Bullies like you do not understand that and never will. Control freak, bully, insecure boy, whatever the case may be, that is not strength.

You go girl! I hope grandpa is making you a steak tonight. I hope you excel in life, I would imagine your parents watching from above must be so very proud of you.

With that, I wish Jayme and both families of James and Denise some measure of peace and good times to come and for healing to the extent that can happen in such a case. Let this day be the start of that for them.

Let the Dodge Correctional Facility be the start of a very bleak life for him.

This is a long post because it is the last one for me here on this case, I am not going to comment any longer, unless something occurs that I as others would run to condemn as to his actions or support on behalf of the victims.

All jmo.

Thanks to all who posted, linked and transcribed today. I wasn’t able to watch the hearing today. I hope I can bring myself to watch it soon.

I truly hope Jayme knows how loved and respected she is. Someone posted earlier describing her as a warrior- 110% agree with this! I hope tonight marks night #1 of her being able to sleep just a little bit better. She WILL do great things!

Is he going to be closely monitored in prison for the next short while at least? I’m just concerned about him committing suicide when the reality that this is his life till he dies hits. He cannot be able to escape his punishment.
My fear is that he will respond to the words that JC wrote for her statement. Whatever delusions he had, whatever deceptions he was dreaming of, had to be crushed on hearing HER words. Or maybe not.

The defense had no easy job with him as a client. I think they did the best with what they had and no assistance nor any great help from the defendant and his actions.

It was a professional, well conducted hearing resulting in the right sentence, yet very emotional and heartbreaking.

I knew by the end of the first statement this is it for me following it, short of any future events, like him opening his mouth and my joining in with others to say on here stfu.

No one else lived this in the same way as they did and no one could have said it better than Jayme. And her family. It was heartbreaking and I suspect anyone with a heart was struck by the grief and hurt caused by the life changing selfish and evil actions of this *&@!*%! _____. With that, I know it is time to let them heal as best they can and find some joy again. This is my last post here, short of as I said above, further events.

Had this punk met Jim Closs or his brothers or even mom or Jayme in a normal setting without the advantage of surprise, and without his buddy the firearm, he is the one who would be toast.

This 21 year old "adult" was bested by a 13 year old child with guts despite all of the terror he bestowed on her with the murder of her parents and the terror she felt while making her escape.

That does not make you strong JP, grabbing a firearm, planning and ambushing, you do not know what strength is. Her escaping despite what you did is what real inner strength in a person is. Bullies like you do not understand that and never will. Control freak, bully, insecure boy, whatever the case may be, that is not strength.

You go girl! I hope grandpa is making you a steak tonight. I hope you excel in life, I would imagine your parents watching from above must be so very proud of you.

With that, I wish Jayme and both families of James and Denise some measure of peace and good times to come and for healing to the extent that can happen in such a case. Let this day be the start of that for them.

Let the Dodge Correctional Facility be the start of a very bleak life for him.

This is a long post because it is the last one for me here on this case, I am not going to comment any longer, unless something occurs that I as others would run to condemn as to his actions or support on behalf of the victims.

All jmo.
LIKED X 100 if I might be so bold. Covered very nicely I might add.

Judge confirmed his placement would be at Dodge

He’s going there for the time being, but it may not be permanent, as Dodge serves as a reception center.

The primary purpose of Dodge Correctional Institution (DCI) is to serve as the central reception center for all adult male inmates sentenced to prison.

DCI staff work collaboratively with staff from the Bureau of Offender Classification and Movement to complete a comprehensive assessment and evaluation of each inmate, determining program needs, custody level and institution placement.

DOC Dodge Correctional Institution

Oh sweet, sweet Girl- I hope you felt safe and at peace after the hearing today. Even if only for a moment. You are now the victor, and no longer the victim of an evil man. Your statement today says so. I have no doubt your Momma and Daddy are smiling down at you with pride. You are such a strong, courageous, and intelligent young woman. I cannot wait to see all of the amazing things you will accomplish in your lifetime; all of us here will be cheering you on, and celebrating your successes.

Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter, security and peace. ~Janna

I think most prisoners are kept on suicide watch right after sentencing.

I imagine he will get plugged in to a chaplain if he hasn't already.

I'm thankful Jayme is guaranteed he won't be getting out but I'm perfectly good with him getting right with God before he dies.

This is not up to us mortals.

JP’s legal team established a defense that was essentially “loneliness” and self fulfilled ostracism that manifested when JP began wearing glasses.

This argument was predicated upon an evaluation of JP, by a mental health expert, that determined he is not a psychopath / sociopath.

They suggested that his crimes constituted a one-off episode, out of character for him. They established (and played heavily upon the fact) that he had no past criminal behavior/record leading up to the Closs murders / kidnapping of Jayme.

JP’s defense suggests to me otherwise, as the Judge stated, what he did is not normal. JP was stopped before he could continue acting on the same tendencies (in the future).

If we are wrong in that conclusion, JP was covering for someone else’s crimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back