Identified! WA - Spokane, WhtFem 16-30, UP489, AKA "Millie", skull found in '98, Jun'84 - Ruth Belle Waymire

"occulta" in "spina bifida occulta" means it was hidden, that is the opening in the spinal column wasn't visible externally. It usually causes no symptoms and 10-20% of the population may have it. (Source: Spina Bifida Resource Center https://spinabifidaassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Spina-Bifida-Occulta1.pdf)

So she might have had back pain or other issues (the link lists some possibilities) but more likely it wasn't anything she or any of her family or friends was aware of.

There's 4 cases, im not sure why it only list the names for 2 of them, must be a glitch.
No it’s because the Charley project link shows the name but namus links don’t. I doubt it’s match because they don’t have gaps in their teeth like Millie

No it’s because the Charley project link shows the name but namus links don’t. I doubt it’s match because they don’t have gaps in their teeth like Millie
She's missing a single tooth which can come at any time, for all we know it couldce came out during the murder. I'm using Carls reconstruction and description of the Jane Doe. Ms Fullman and Horowitz fit his description perfectly. Would like to get his opinion on these two.

She's missing a single tooth which can come at any time, for all we know it couldce came out during the murder. I'm using Carls reconstruction and description of the Jane Doe. Ms Fullman and Horowitz fit his description perfectly. Would like to get his opinion on these two.

They can tell whether the tooth came out when she was alive, and how far before death, based on the amount of injury and healing to the jaw. Teeth that fall out after death don't leave a wound.

Ok

I know it is a long shot but I submitted Sylvia Torgow on namus...and also sent the information to the email address for the medical examiner listed for Millie does case..Sylvia went missing in 1970 I believe..escaped from an eastern state prison. I can only find these 2 images of her online. I cant see her teeth in either photo, but the side profile picture of her definitely looks like she could have an under bite? You can visibly see one mole on her neck, but the shadowing from her chin in the photo makes it really hard to tell if she has more . She would have been about 32 in 1984.... AND her namus profile lists a scar on her left arm. She had a tattoo on one of her hands, which could explain why her hands were missing? Her prison escape could also explain the distance she was from where she went missing from... if someone was wanted by the law, it would make sense that she might flee and put some distance between herself and where they were looking for her. Would like any feed backs or opinions on if you guys also see a similarity between her photo and the composites.

NAMUS MP 34291 Sylvia Torgow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181115-185924_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181115-185924_Chrome.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20181115-185916_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181115-185916_Chrome.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181115_191255.jpg
    20181115_191255.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 38
I know it is a long shot but I submitted Sylvia Torgow on namus...and also sent the information to the email address for the medical examiner listed for Millie does case..Sylvia went missing in 1970 I believe..escaped from an eastern state prison. I can only find these 2 images of her online. I cant see her teeth in either photo, but the side profile picture of her definitely looks like she could have an under bite? You can visibly see one mole on her neck, but the shadowing from her chin in the photo makes it really hard to tell if she has more . She would have been about 32 in 1984.... AND her namus profile lists a scar on her left arm. She had a tattoo on one of her hands, which could explain why her hands were missing? Her prison escape could also explain the distance she was from where she went missing from... if someone was wanted by the law, it would make sense that she might flee and put some distance between herself and where they were looking for her. Would like any feed backs or opinions on if you guys also see a similarity between her photo and the composites.

Please submit this. looks very possible. Don't let the mole on her chin discredit you from believing this is her either, her skull was found years later, meaning she could've had freckles, acne, etc on her skin.

Please submit this. looks very possible. Don't let the mole on her chin discredit you from believing this is her either, her skull was found years later, meaning she could've had freckles, acne, etc on her skin.
Sluethermac.. I did submit to namus and also send sent an email to the office of the medical examiner for Spokane that was listed on the Doe network for "millie" doe's case. I appreciate knowing others see the same likeness between the two, that I saw. I wish that there was more information & photos available for Sylvia Torgow online, but I've searched and searched and information is vague and these are the only photos I have been able to find

I don't know if Sylvia is a match..but I find it intriguing that you put her "in the mix".

I did some research on Sylvia Torgow (in relation to Annie Doe), and she is very intriguing. I was unable to find evidence of her existence outside of her escape info from Michigan (?). There are some prominent Torgows in that area, but I could not connect her to them at all. Same with other clusters of Torgows in Florida, Chicago, and Texas. I've wondered if that was just one of her many aliases--I attempted to research them a bit, but they're mostly more common names. If so, I hope that she's well now, living under some other name. It would be interesting if her fingerprints matched up with some other aliases as old records are uploaded into databases.

There definitely was very little information about her online when I researched her! I also saw that most of the Torgow names in Michigan were prominent people. I could not even find out if Torgow was her married name for sure? Or if it was her maiden name? I so wish that there was more info available on some of the older missing persons cases. Sadly a lot of cases have little to no information available online. I cannot wait to see both Annie Doe and millie doe cases to be solved! They are both cases that I've spent time reading up on, and I think that Sylvia Torgow definitely is a great submission for comparison on both cases.

a03682fa-f02e-4f29-9a83-6f8a99624d16.jpg
b04743bb-d2f4-4e6d-ac16-2a608cb2ddbe.jpg

Earlier this week, one of my FB followers pointed me to a facebook post from a woman saying that her sister (Sheila Annette Pauley - DOB 16-Apr-1960) has been missing since 1980. I had never heard of Sheila, so I did some research. Any time I see an unlisted young woman missing from 1980, I immediately think Buckskin Girl? Arroyo Grande? Walker County Jane?

Well, I found Sheila's freshman photo in the 1976 Palo Verde HS yearbook in Blythe CA. Definitely not BG, AGJD, or WCJD. But could she be Spokane Jane?

I contacted her sister, and learned about the circumstances of her disappearance. Apparently, she was at a bar/restaurant in Ehrenburg Arizona some time in 1980 (Date uncertain), and when she left, several biker types were seen following her out the door. She has never been seen again.

The timeframe and distance are problematic, but not impossible.

But her height is right. Her age is right. Her light hair is right. she has a history of childbirth (she had an infant son at the time of her disapperance).

And as you can see, she has the "look".

I am in the process now of trying to find out if a MP report is on file for her, and I have started a NamUs casefile for her.
Posted this post on this thread..
AZ - Sheila Annette Pauley, 20 missing from Ehrenburg, Arizona 1980

ETA: have mercy! I just realized I’ve been looking at a skull with a clear underbite and comparing it to a young woman with a clear overbite! :oops: I promise I know the difference between the two, I don’t know what I was thinking *sigh* ... well, here’s to refreshing “Millie’s” thread !

Could “Millie” possible be Denise Beaudin?? I can’t imagine that DNA hasn’t ruled this out, but ya never know. I’ve read through the entire thread and the explanation of how the reconstructions were formed; the placement of the teeth sockets, chin, nose, moles, etc. AFAIK there are two photos of Denise available for comparison. While she doesn’t appear to have a noticeable gap between her front teeth, she certainly has a prominent overbite. Could the placement of the sockets account for the arrangement of Denise’s front teeth? Denise is wearing a turtleneck like shirt in her photo so if she has moles they can’t be seen.

Her vital stats match up, aside from the hair color which as I understand is an approximation based on arm hair?

F5D3B1FE-F1B3-4C82-918D-39D0AE3A2646.jpeg AE404F8F-649C-423B-B5C5-22C00B0DBD15.png
23 years old (16-30)
5’4” - 5’6” (5’7”)
120 lbs. - 140 lbs. (130 lbs)
Brown hair & eyes (blonde appearing & unknown)
Overbite

Darlene Yvonne Tucker

1983-07547.jpg

Missing Person - View Occurrence

Name: Darlene Yvonne Tucker
Date Last Seen: 14/02/1983
Place Last Seen: Oakville, ON
Age (At Time of Disappearance): 16
Ethnicity: white
Complexion: Light
Eye Colour: Blue
Hazel
Hair Colour/Style: Brown-
- Shoulder length
Facial Hair:
Build:
Medium
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 119lbs
Date of Birth:
General Appearance:

Marks/Scars/Tattoos:
1" scar in knee area of right leg
1" scar just above right eyebrow

Habits:

Clothing:

Details:
Unknown - Prominent gap between two upper front teeth.

If you have any information on this case, please call Regional Investigative Services at 905-825-4747 ext. 8760 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Darlene Yvonne Tucker

1983-07547.jpg

Missing Person - View Occurrence

Name: Darlene Yvonne Tucker
Date Last Seen: 14/02/1983
Place Last Seen: Oakville, ON
Age (At Time of Disappearance): 16
Ethnicity: white
Complexion: Light
Eye Colour: Blue
Hazel
Hair Colour/Style: Brown-
- Shoulder length
Facial Hair:
Build:
Medium
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 119lbs
Date of Birth:
General Appearance:

Marks/Scars/Tattoos:
1" scar in knee area of right leg
1" scar just above right eyebrow

Habits:

Clothing:

Details:
Unknown - Prominent gap between two upper front teeth.

If you have any information on this case, please call Regional Investigative Services at 905-825-4747 ext. 8760 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Definitely see a resemblance!
EAAC6B00-DD19-4B5B-95AE-F80C07384138.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158