Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We work toward the worst possible scenario and continue to hope for the best," said Lt. Treven Upkes.

It’d be great to believe they are alive & well, but where are they? If he has them secreted I think LE would already know. Wolfe would be eager to reveal their whereabouts
So he could bond out, imo.

Continued from my post above:

A few weeks later Karissa posted on the ‘Positive Motherhood’ site that she’d just received documents from the court that said he was contesting the child support payment amount and she was asking if she needed to appear personally in court or could her attorney appear for her? She didn't want to have to appear in court and see him.

In a later post, she said that now that he is being forced by the court to pay child support, and he told her that doesn't feel that he owes her or the child anything, he informed her that he will be seeking and fighting for full custody of the child.

This is my opinion only

ETA: Please remove if not permitted. TY
He wanted custody?

I think he has serious power/control issues and "wanting custody" was just part of being a bully. And I think his creepy "gift" to Karissa was him trolling for some side action (puke) - Just guessing this only looks at situations from a "what can I get" point of view.

He's been booked and he appears to be wearing a protective vest.

I wonder if the other Wolfe in there is a family member? (Booked long before this, just wondering if it's a family trait.)

Jail Inmate Detail | Yamhill County, Oregon
Yeah the "vest" is a "turtle suit". An Anti-suicide smock/dress. Given to people on suicide watch. The thing cannot be torn or tied to hang themselves with. It has about 10 places to Velcro it together for the one size fits all comfort.

Yeah the "vest" is a "turtle suit". An Anti-suicide smock/dress. Given to people on suicide watch. The thing cannot be torn or tied to hang themselves with. It has about 10 places to Velcro it together for the one size fits all comfort.

Perfect! Keep him in a dress, at least other inmates will find it amusing.
He looks a lot dif’’ In mugshot. Wonder when he got rid of the ‘stache.

Morgan Romero TV on Twitter
Talking to business owners and employees downtown near where Michael Wolfe was arrested this afternoon. They won’t go on camera but a few have told me it was really low key and bizarre. They say they saw a group of people standing on the corner of Morrison & 12th... (1)
6:17 PM - 24 May 2019 from Portland, OR

Those people converged outside Blue Star Donuts and arrested a man I’m told looked like he was out of a Costco Kirkland catalog. They say they realized the people on the corner were law enforcement officers in plain clothes... (2)
6:18 PM - 24 May 2019 from Portland, OR

They tell me they saw the plain clothes officers transfer Wolfe to a Portland Police officer. And that was that. (3)
6:19 PM - 24 May 2019 from Portland, OR

Employees nearby say they didn’t think anything of Wolfe’s arrest because people, particular homeless individuals, get arrested in this area frequently. @KGWNews
6:20 PM - 24 May 2019 from Portland, OR

RBBM, I don't understand the comment about looking like he was out of a Costco Kirkland magazine? I am familiar with both Costco and Kirkland but I don't understand the reference being made. Anyone able to clarify?

RBBM, I don't understand the comment about looking like he was out of a Costco Kirkland magazine? I am familiar with both Costco and Kirkland but I don't understand the reference being made. Anyone able to clarify?
Discount clothing would be my guess. As mentioned in the last tweet there, some people may have assumed he was homeless? MOO

Discount clothing would be my guess. As mentioned in the last tweet there, some people may have assumed he was homeless? MOO

I'll take your word for it, PM! :) Though even in that context, still doesn't seem like the reference I'd make. Maybe it's just my east coast mindset. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam