NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

You’d think with having a parent in law enforcement more would have been done! WHY???? I can’t even speculate. Why? Would to hear what others might think! I challenge her family to speak up so we can help!
I agree that the family needs to step up, especially because they likely have more resources than the average

I agree that the family needs to step up, especially because they likely have more resources than the average

I think they know what happened and there is no reason to do a presser or ask for help. If they know who did what to whom or what happened, they are just waiting for someone to talk or slip up. JMO You can't move a case forward if there is nothing to move it forward with.

I think they know what happened and there is no reason to do a presser or ask for help. If they know who did what to whom or what happened, they are just waiting for someone to talk or slip up. JMO You can't move a case forward if there is nothing to move it forward with.
I think you are probably right.

That's the idea I've had for a while -- again, I say that small towns can do (or not do) things that a larger town/city can't get away with. Everyone knows everyone, and they are often protective and don't "need" help from "outsiders."
I hope I'm wrong in this case, but I haven't seen anything to the contrary.

Good insights, guys, about the mindset in small towns & thoughts on what may be going on...ugh, wish we were all there to snoop out the town. Can you imagine how well *that* would go over?;)

I'm really afraid NOTHING will ever happen on this...that it will all be swept away, until it's too late to hold anyone responsible.

Poor Sara...but it's heartwarming to see all here who truly care she gets justice. I think she would be one with a passion for justice.

#WeHaven'tForgottenSara

I've said this before, but it's perhaps worth repeating -- I grew about 30--40 miles from where she lived, a number of years ago. I've seen how that area, like so many others, lost a lot of job opportunities for minimally-educated people, the area was a leader for tobacco farming (tobacco money was good) and that is gone, now there is a fair amount of poor-man type farming, a bare-bones city/county budget, illegal drugs, there has been voter fraud, etc., etc. Many of you have seen this phenomenon, and it is discouraging and scary. LE has a tight budget, and who knows what other problems they have.
Did she see something she shouldn't have? Was there something not good going on at home? Was she just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Did she run away with a co-worker to a much better life?

When I get angry and discouraged about this case, I just think about Sara being far, far way with people she loves and who love her. Hoping for this.

Thank you all for sharing your sincere thoughts on Sara!! Let’s continue to keep this thread active to catch anyone’s attention that can help. It sounds like we are ALL in Sara’s corner and ready to help as needed. I beg any of her friends and family to join us here so we can help them find her or find justice for her. Please, friends and family! Or podcasts! You have a community of strangers who care for innocent Sara and are ready and willing to help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back