Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you Tricia and Dr, from the bottom of my heart. William and his families are very dear to us. I implore everyone to please adhere to the posting rules, so that we don't lose the valuable thread for this precious little boy.

And again, huge thanks to Tricia and the doc.

Some articles published while the thread has been closed

Tension surrounding the tragedy of William Tyrrell

His biological family's unrelated legal and social problems saw them splashed over newspapers through the years while his foster parents remained out of sight.

The foster family have always asked for privacy but they never needed to - they are still caring for William's sister and are legally unable to be identified.

They entered the Lidcombe court through an unknown entrance and sat behind privacy screens during intermissions.

But the media blackout around them has unintentionally fed rabid conspiracy theories on social media by people unwilling to digest the legitimate legal reasons for it.

Ms Grahame said "public interest" around the case must have made grieving the loss of the boy harder for his loved ones.

I wish the media would stop the reporting this case as a "class war".............it's not helpful at all, both families love William & are hurting :(

William Tyrrell inquest to resume in August inquest will resume for four weeks from August 5, when persons of interest will be called to take the stand.

Mr Craddock says the police investigation is ongoing and evidence directed towards outstanding questions of abduction and William's whereabouts will be the intended focus that month.

Tyrrell's foster nan named neighbour

William Tyrrell inquest: foster grandmother named neighbour in inital police investigation

The foster grandmother of missing NSW toddler William Tyrrell initially told police one of her neighbours may have had something to do with his disappearance because he kept odd hours and lived alone.

"I can't think of anyone who would want to harm William," she said, noting local police officer Wendy Hudson first asked the question.

"I suggested (a neighbour) across the road (as he keeps odd hours and lives alone).

"Wendy assures me that she has checked him out thoroughly."

The neighbour was investigated and ruled out as a suspect, according to police sources.

I wonder why the police are still hopeful that the abductor will come forward.
Surely, after all this time, chances of that have grown pretty slim.
Unless such statements are designed to 'invite' the abductor to come forward, to stop having to live looking over their shoulder, to be able to stop waiting for the knock on the door.

Gerard Craddock, SC, the counsel assisting Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame, told the court that a large volume of information had been provided to police since the first week of the inquest in March.
"We received a number of pieces of information. As is commonly the case, the information was somewhat varying in quality. Some of it really was an invitation to waste police time," he said.
Detectives remain hopeful that William's abductor will come forward, he said.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-william-tyrrell-mystery-20190424-p51grg.html
April 24, 2019

Thank you for reopening William’s thread.

This poor boy is never far from my thoughts, I found this little Spider-Man not long after he vanished, I just couldn’t bring myself to throw it away.

I hope we can all stay within the T&C & keep this thread open for William, looking forward to the next stage of the inquest!

Attachments

• DC4F2946-C018-418E-92EF-18AD63AAC1EE.jpeg
    DC4F2946-C018-418E-92EF-18AD63AAC1EE.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 16
Thank you for reopening William’s thread.

This poor boy is never far from my thoughts, I found this little Spider-Man not long after he vanished, I just couldn’t bring myself to throw it away.

I hope we can all stay within the T&C & keep this thread open for William, looking forward to the next stage of the inquest!
Aww...sweet x

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

William Tyrrell’s birth family says they felt under suspicion for years

Not surprising really, seeing that they had taken off with William and hid him for weeks previously. A clear sign that they were capable of such behaviour.
They may or may not have actually been under suspicion, but I think they might have felt that they were ... considering their previous actions.

imo

Last edited:
Not surprising really, seeing that they had taken off with William and hid him for weeks previously. A clear sign that they were capable of such behaviour.
They may or may not have actually been under suspicion, but I think they might have felt that they were ... considering their previous actions.

imo

It was bioGM who brought it to everyone’s attention in an interview with MSM that she’d aided in hiding William. So I suppose, because of this, the bios were thrust into the spotlight of suspicion.
So yes, of course, prior antics were suspicious.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell vanished

William Tyrrell detective hands in his badge after being taken off case
He has been catching killers for two decades but NSW’s best-known homicide detective Gary Jubelin has handed in his retirement papers after being taken off the William Tyrrell investigation and put on desk duties.

Insp Jubelin, 57, is the subject of an internal inquiry over claims he recorded a suspect without seeking permission.

He denies any wrongdoing and has told colleagues he’s deeply sad and disappointed.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ns...-off-case-ng-18e7ba7a69b10d3d8eec45148e6a0390

William Tyrrell detective hands in his badge after being taken off case
He has been catching killers for two decades but NSW’s best-known homicide detective Gary Jubelin has handed in his retirement papers after being taken off the William Tyrrell investigation and put on desk duties.

Insp Jubelin, 57, is the subject of an internal inquiry over claims he recorded a suspect without seeking permission.

He denies any wrongdoing and has told colleagues he’s deeply sad and disappointed.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ns...-off-case-ng-18e7ba7a69b10d3d8eec45148e6a0390

I can see why He was incredibly dedicated to this case and being taken off .. with his inside knowledge of all aspects of this awful case must have been and still will be incredibly hard to deal with. I really admire all he gave to trying to find little William

Top cop quits police force after being taken off the William Tyrrell investigation | Daily Mail Online

Top cop QUITS the police force after being taken off the investigation into the mysterious disappearance of missing toddler William Tyrrell
  • Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin, 57, has handed in his retirement papers
  • Veteran detective was involved some of Australia's high-profile investigations
  • Insp Jubelin was leading the investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance
  • He had been on desk duty after bullying and harassment allegations surfaced

Veteran NSW police officer quits the force after Tyrrell controversy
Rachel OldingMay 26, 2019 — 12.37am
Veteran NSW homicide detective Gary Jubelin, who has investigated high-profile cases like the Bowraville murders and Matthew Leveson disappearance, has quit the force after being sensationally sidelined in the William Tyrrell case.

Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who has been with the NSW Police since 1985, confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald on Saturday night that he was retiring but declined to comment further.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...fter-tyrrell-controversy-20190525-p51r6o.html

Maybe he put himself too close and not at arms length as is alluded to in various media articles.

Very saddened for the victims and their families in the unsolved cases of William and the three Bowraville children Colleen Evelyn and Clinton and the fight for justice to bring the perpetrator in each case to face the outcome of a successful prosecution.

All my best wishes extended to Gary Jubelin.

One of the state’s most experienced homicide detectives Gary Jubelin has decided to retire from the police force after being sidelined from the high-profile William Tyrrell investigation.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
What a waste! And a real setback for this and other cases. The crims will be rubbing their hands together with glee.

I wonder what he’ll do? Maybe a private D?

I am sure the perpetrators who believe they have covered their terrible crime perfectly should be very anxious. They may well now make their critical cocky mistake. Eyes and ears of current investigators will be focused at this critical moment in time.

What a waste! And a real setback for this and other cases. The crims will be rubbing their hands together with glee.

I wonder what he’ll do? Maybe a private D?

• He had been on desk duty after bullying and harassment allegations surfaced
This is bullschyte!!
Govt workers don’t like seeing another working his ring off as it shows them up so let’s play the bullying card or the sexual harassment card and cut down that hardworking tall poppy

Yes p&g, what a friggin’ waste of great expertise
And those bastards should be ashamed of themselves.

Sue the mongrels Jubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member