Found Deceased FL - Jenna Jacobsen, 20, Lake Worth Beach, Palm Beach County, 25 Apr 2019

The boyfriend was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant in NJ. It was for a violation of probation. They were both seeking treatment in Florida, having been flown there by a rehab facility. They were taking care of each other and trying to stay clean and get thru treatment. He was extradited back to NJ last week, and is heartbroken that the police just left Jenna there, alone, when he was arrested. The police should have taken her with them for questioning, so maybe she would still be safe. Warrant or not, the police were negligent in leaving an out of state young girl all alone, while they pursued her boyfriend.
The boyfriend is in custody and is in constant contact with his family with his concerns for Jenna’s safety and whereabouts. The family has been in regular touch with her father Chris, and the boyfriend will do anything to cooperate and help him find his sweet, beautiful, Jenna.
As mentioned a short time ago in a prior post you’ll need to become a VI.

Welcome to Websleuths! To provide information without a source you'll need to be set up as a Verified Insider. A moderator can help you do this. Click the blue word Report at the bottom of your post and type in that you’d like to become aVI. If this is not done, your post will likely be deleted due to no source from law enforcement or main stream media. Have a great day!

So... is the bf anywhere named as missing or even more important as POI?

If not, we are not going to sleuth or discuss him, and most of this thread is not in line with TOS.
No, he isn't missing. He also isn't being named. Nor is it being insinuated that he has anything to do with her disappearance at all.

The problem is that both him and Jenna had an encounter with law enforcement at the same time and in the same place - this is the last time Jenna was reported seen. She was seen by law enforcement at that point and time. In fact, the date she was considering missing (April 25th) and the location where last seen is exactly the date and location of this incident. The only reporting of that comes in the publicly available Criminal Affidavit associated with the boyfriend's arrest as she is identified in the narrative of the encounter. Everything we can know about Jenna's last location comes from that publicly available legal document, which also isn't being directly shared but requires people to do work and find it via instructions.

The importance is that it shows what was going on at the time Jenna was last seen. It also shows that her boyfriend can't have anything to do whatsoever to her disappearance because he was in police custody prior to her disappearance and remained so for weeks.

So this isn't about sleuthing him to cast him as a suspect/poi but rather to demonstrate that it is impossible for him to be a suspect/poi and that the search for Jenna needs to be in some other direction.

Last edited:
Any news? Concerning indeed that she is alone in an unfamiliar city, probably with little to no access to funds. Curious if they were detoxed before being flown in...if not she would be sick without drugs depending on what her drug of choice is, and therefore might make some pretty poor decisions based around trying to get well. Also curious was treatment center she was supposed to be going to, normally they have someone do a transport with the patient or they ensure that they are met at the airport. The fact that these two were not taken directly to the facility makes me wonder what happened. Poor girl. I feel badly for her to be honest. 11 years sober, got clean at 21. It’s not a good situation. My husband works in recovery and Florida is notorious for crummy crooked treatment centers and rehabs.

Beth11311, They had been at a treatment center together in WPB. They left together to go to Lake Worth, as they both relapsed. It was there that they were both in the alley way when the bf was questioned and found to have the outstanding warrant in NJ. The police took him into custody and officer took their mutual phone....told him to call her in 45 mins. He did so from station....no answer. She obviously didn't stay with officer, and now the detectives have the phone. He remained in WPB detention center with detectives questioning him until he was extradited back to NJ. She is a very shy and impressionable young woman, and I am so afraid for her. Please post any updates please.

Omg they found her omg nooooo.
I'll get link

I feel like this could have easily been prevented. The officers knew where she was. The boyfriend was genuinely worried about her being left behind. Couldn’t the officers have let her call an Uber to a safer location before they left? I’m sure her Dad, or someone, could have paid for a local hotel for her until he arrived. So sad. She wanted to get better. Thats why she was there. Now, its too late.

Edited to add wording of PBSO post:
Detectives received positive identification on the bones discovered last week.

Sadly, the remains discovered were of Jenna Jacobsen.

The medical examiner has advised detectives that Jenna died of undetermined means, however, detectives are investigating her death as a homicide.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back