Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's that interview with Q. It starts at the 2:08 mark and ends at 7:42 :
Says Q (paraphrasing a bit):
-The investigation is moving forward.
-There are some serious things happening behind the scenes.
-A lot I wanna say but if I say it I may jeopardize the case :rolleyes: and the conviction of he who's behind it and other people who's involved and should be prosecuted for the subsequent roles they've played.
-I don't believe Brittany played any role in the disappearance of Maleah.
- The video will show she was in Massachussetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.
-BB absolutely was in Mass. for her father's funeral. I saw the flight ticket, how it was checked in and out, boarding passes, etc..
- (reporter)Family reached out to him, not other way around.
- (reporter)He knows who dropped DV off at hospital but can't comment.
-A lot of people failed Brittany; CPS, Judge Lopez. Lopez failed Brittany and Maleah.
- (reporter)He claims he saw evidence for himself that DV is responsible.
-I even saw some of the test kits when I was in the apartment what they was using for scientific evidence, which suggested she (Maleah) was the victim of foul play.
- (reporter) Any information for the public that we haven't heard before?
-I want everybody to know that at the right time everything I know you will also know but I can't jeopardize convictions in this case.
-Be patient with me and I assure you, you're gonna hear more.

There is filler in between the statements so I'm just repeating the bare bones. Much about nothing IMO.

NTV Houston is msm but it should be noted that it describes itself as:
NTV Houston is the fastest growing South Asian television channel in Houston. We cater to a majority of the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and similar audiences that make a significant part of the Houston community.

We cover a lot of local initiatives- news, concerts, shows, movie screenings, galas, conferences, sports events and much more. Our goal is to introduce our viewers to the local flavors of our community and spread awareness through relevant and original content.

To watch NTV Houston download our app on Apple TV, Roku, IOS or Android.
WOW. CPS Failed Brittany. Judge Gloria Lopez failed Brittany. QX so full of hot air the Hindenburg would be jealous.
Wish a judge could slap a gag order on him.

-A lot I wanna say but if I say it I may jeopardize the case :rolleyes: and the conviction of he who's behind it and other people who's involved and should be prosecuted for the subsequent roles they've played.
- The video will show she was in Massachussetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.
-BB absolutely was in Mass. for her father's funeral. I saw the flight ticket, how it was checked in and out, boarding passes, etc..
-A lot of people failed Brittany; CPS, Judge Lopez. Lopez failed Brittany and Maleah.
-I even saw some of the test kits when I was in the apartment what they was using for scientific evidence, which suggested she (Maleah) was the victim of foul play.
-I want everybody to know that at the right time everything I know you will also know but I can't jeopardize convictions in this case.

There is filler in between the statements so I'm just repeating the bare bones. Much about nothing IMO.

NTV Houston is the fastest growing South Asian television channel in Houston. We cater to a majority of the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and similar audiences that make a significant part of the Houston community.

We cover a lot of local initiatives- news, concerts, shows, movie screenings, galas, conferences, sports events and much more. Our goal is to introduce our viewers to the local flavors of our community and spread awareness through relevant and original content.

Thank you for posting this! The only thing I believe in this BB & PR, media tour is that the "family" reached out to him. IMO the "family" is BB only. Keep it spinning, Q-master. MOO.

Maleah Davis: Small groups of volunteers still searching for missing 4-year-old

Everyone wants to know where Maleah Davis is, and some determined volunteers are doing their best to try and find her.

HOUSTON — People who never met Maleah Davis are giving up part of their Memorial Day Weekend to help search for her.

One group called police Friday when they found a cell phone on the side of Patterson near North Eldridge Parkway in west Houston.

Police drove to the scene to retrieve the phone, but they don’t believe it’s connected to the case.

Another group of volunteers from “Houston Unsolved Homicides” were searching a nearby wooded area.

Police need 'calculated luck' to find Maleah Davis, keep case from going cold

They are hoping Derion Vence, the last person to see Maleah, will do the right thing and tell police where she is.

“If he loves her, he would come and say where she at. If you love someone, you don’t hide the truth, you speak the truth,” said John Marsden with Houston Unsolved Homicides. “He is her stepfather and for him being incarcerated and not speaking, that is wrong. I believe someone helped him.”

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo told KHOU he believes Vence knows where Maleah’s body is but he’s not cooperating with detectives.

Maleah was last seen on April 30 following Vence into the family’s Alief-area apartment. Police later found Maleah’s blood in the apartment and a police dog detected the scent of a body in Vence’s car.

So far, Vence is only charged with tampering with a human corpse.

The reward for information that leads to Maleah has been raised to $20,000.

Last edited:
Thank God Tim Miller said what I’ve been extremely concerned with all along.
Definitely untrained citizens out on FB live, all so busy staring at their phones and walking single file ,,,,,,,,,
Search parties need to be organized by someone who knows what they’re doing and NOT for a public promotional agenda. SMH!
Well unfortunately, he didn't find her. So we are left with public assistance. Beggers can't be choosers.....

Tim Miller - searched where Caylee was, but the water was too deep and he never got back to it when it drained, having to leave because there were other missing kids and they had gotten nowhere in finding Caylee. Sometimes, I think his ego is too big. MOST missing and presumed dead people are found by chance. If it were me, I would be begging everyone in Houston to help me find my child. I would organize my own searches and beg for volunteers.
I'm with you....he does a lot of talking. And he never gives other people credit for their help. Its not about him or QX or anybody. Its gonna take a community to find her.

I saw some communication from this person on this case. Thought I would share.....
--------------------------------------------------------

Press Release: Man Impersonating Texas EquuSearch Official
Dickinson, Texas -- May 21, 2019 --- Texas EquuSearch was notified today that a man reportedly named Michael Turtle Kelly has been claiming to be an officer of the organization. Texas EquuSearch has never had a member or employee of this name. Please disregard any comments or solicitations by this person. If there are any concerns or questions please contact our office at (281) 309-9500 or info@texasequusearch.org.

Yeah, I couldn't remember the rest!
All I know about Under Armour is that it's the lightweight sports clothes my daughter wears for soccer. Is that the same thing? Could it be like pajamas?

I haven’t ever seen under armour pjs but yes it is athletic wear like you describe. My daughter and I both have some UA stuff, too. It’s made for all ages and pretty common, I’d say.

I saw some communication from this person on this case. Thought I would share.....
--------------------------------------------------------

Press Release: Man Impersonating Texas EquuSearch Official
Dickinson, Texas -- May 21, 2019 --- Texas EquuSearch was notified today that a man reportedly named Michael Turtle Kelly has been claiming to be an officer of the organization. Texas EquuSearch has never had a member or employee of this name. Please disregard any comments or solicitations by this person. If there are any concerns or questions please contact our office at (281) 309-9500 or info@texasequusearch.org.
I cringe when I see that name. Let me just say that this is not the first time he's inserted himself into a missing person's case... MOO

KPRC 2 Houston on Twitter
It's #NationalMissingChildrens Day. #MaleahDavis is among #Houston's missing kids. Take a look at our gallery of all the children missing from the city here --> http://bit.ly/2VHZWec?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2 … #KPRC2
D7ar8qJX4AQWGge.jpg

8:45 AM - 25 May 2019

- The video will show she was in Massachusetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.

Q says a lot of people failed BB. Nooo, a lot of people failed Maleah! Any sympathy for BB makes me nauseous.

My one concern here, what if some random person, male, Hispanic, doing yard work, or weed killing along a highway comes across Maleah? Would he be afraid of saying? I have no doubt that DV would try to crow that he is now proven "innocent".

Remember how the defense in Caylee Anthony trial tried to vilify Ray Cronk? That poor guy was put through a wringer.

My one concern here, what if some random person, male, Hispanic, doing yard work, or weed killing along a highway comes across Maleah? Would he be afraid of saying? I have no doubt that DV would try to crow that he is now proven "innocent".

Remember how the defense in Caylee Anthony trial tried to vilify Ray Cronk? That poor guy was put through a wringer.
Only idiots would buy that Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member