GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bootlace, missed you too. Never went away really just not much left to say. I think the appeal is nothing to write home about, probably just looking for a reduced sentence as (if i recall) was about as harsh as is allowed and they're probably basing it on being his first crime, the fact that he confessed (cough, splutter) and maybe based on other precedents set.

What do you think?

@Deano saunders please edit your post and remove the name!

Her name has already been reported in MSM multiple times though and her photograph has been posted as well?

EDIT: Oop nevermind I'm stupid hahaha. Now I know you're referring to the second name lmao. Didn't even register that, sorry.

Thanks Bootlace, missed you too. Never went away really just not much left to say. I think the appeal is nothing to write home about, probably just looking for a reduced sentence as (if i recall) was about as harsh as is allowed and they're probably basing it on being his first crime, the fact that he confessed (cough, splutter) and maybe based on other precedents set.

What do you think?

So you still think he's innocent? I have no idea what he's hoping to achieve other than more fame and notoriety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood