Found Deceased VA - Amy Renee Fabian,43 Missing. May 2019

PastTense

Reaction score
"State police are searching for homicide suspect and a missing Cumberland County woman after a “multi-faceted incident” Friday morning that also involves a carjacking in South Hill.

Deputies with the Cumberland County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call about a homicide at a home in the 200 block of Mount Airy Lane at 3:30 a.m. Friday.

“Upon arriving at the location, an adult male was found deceased inside the residence,” Virginia State Police Public Relations Director Corinne N. Geller said.

However, officials said 43-year-old Amy Renee Fabian, who also lived at the home, was not located.

Deputies said 41-year-old George William Knisley, of Carroll County, Md., is a suspect in the homicide and Fabian’s disappearance."

Troopers searching for homicide suspect, missing Cumberland County woman
cumeberlandmissing.jpg

Her FB. I have so many questions.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.f.murphy
Was this man known to Ms. Fabian and/or her family? What was the carjacking incident about? South Hill is about 2 hrs away from Cumberland...what happened there? Ms. Fabian is said to be in danger--when I first read the story I thought she may have been involved with "George" and they killed her husband. But after seeing police believe she's in danger, I don't think so. Also, in her FB pix, she has a son. Where is he? And who is the murder victim?

oh boy

I don't know if the media spelled his name wrong or if he intentionally misspelled it but this is his FB page with a pic of him and that's her with him.

George Knosley

ETA: he intentionally misspelled his last name (with an o) cause there are other Knisleys in his friend's list

Last edited:
I get the message:
This page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Perhaps it is available for Facebook members, but not for non-Facebook users (like myself).

From the article above ...
Deputies said 41-year-old George William Knisley, of Carroll County, Md., is a suspect in the homicide and Fabian’s disappearance.

Knisley is described as a white male, 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 180 pounds. He has brown eyes and hair, a full beard and tattoos on his arms.

Officials said Knisley left the home in a white 2002 Ford F-350 work truck with “Alleghany Industries” on the side and Maryland plates “22L 231.” That truck was reported stolen in Maryland Thursday.

Also, a search of Ms. Fabian's former addresses show she has lived in Carroll County, MD where Knisley is from. Seems likely they knew each other, IMOO.

Does it seem possible that the suspect, Knisley, and Ms. Fabian were an item at one time? The fb page seems to suggest it. Is this a love triangle that has come to a tragic end? jmo

Her FB. I have so many questions.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.f.murphy
Was this man known to Ms. Fabian and/or her family? What was the carjacking incident about? South Hill is about 2 hrs away from Cumberland...what happened there? Ms. Fabian is said to be in danger--when I first read the story I thought she may have been involved with "George" and they killed her husband. But after seeing police believe she's in danger, I don't think so. Also, in her FB pix, she has a son. Where is he? And who is the murder victim?
Looks as if she is a mom to a young son. Also, she is a tiny little thing... Maybe, she was in a new relationship and George was not happy about it? Let her be safe!

Update: Va. homicide suspect arrested, search for missing Cumberland County woman continues

Virginia State Police said Saturday that a Maryland man wanted in a Cumberland County homicide has been arrested.

Police said they believe Knisley stole a third vehicle late Friday in North Carolina. Later, he was involved in a pursuit with Raleigh, North Carolina, police, who took him into custody. He’s facing a first-degree murder charge and additional charges are pending.

Police are still looking for Amy Fabian, 43, of Cumberland County, Virginia, who was reported missing. Authorities said they want to question Knisley in her disappearance.

So, was Amy with him when he carjacked the woman in South Hill about 6:30 am? The article didn't mention anything about that. I am thinking she was not, from the way the article reads

No. He was alone and on foot, according to this article:

"The woman told police she was walking out to her car at her home, where a man matching Knisley’s description threatened her at gunpoint and stole her 2013 Honda Civic. The man was on foot and alone, according to state police."

Man wanted in case involving homicide in Cumberland, missing woman and carjacking in South Hill

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back