Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical route for Houston to Bradley includes a stop-over in Charlotte, NC. We know this occurred during BB's return flight on May 3 (i.e., BB2 live interview).

ETA: At least four scheduled (Tuesday) flights depart at 4:30 pm including 1 direct flight arriving Bradley about 9:20pm.

It has to be an American Airlines flight because that's who the return flight was with. Houston-Charlotte-Bradley v.v..

QX said Maleah should not have been sent back - well, why didn't momma speak up and object? How do you blame CPS, the judge and everyone else when the mother herself could have told the court her live-in BF was a violent pedophile and he was living in the home with her? CPS and the judge would not have released Maleah to her under those conditions. She knew what they didn't and she kept her mouth shut.

SMH

BB is so full of it and so is QX. CPS didn't fail BB, the judge didn't fail BB. BB failed Maleah. Let's just put this blame game where it belongs on who failed whom.

Here's that interview with Q. It starts at the 2:08 mark and ends at 7:42 :
Says Q (paraphrasing a bit):
-The investigation is moving forward.
-There are some serious things happening behind the scenes.
-A lot I wanna say but if I say it I may jeopardize the case :rolleyes: and the conviction of he who's behind it and other people who's involved and should be prosecuted for the subsequent roles they've played.
-I don't believe Brittany played any role in the disappearance of Maleah.
- The video will show she was in Massachusetts once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment.
-BB absolutely was in Mass. for her father's funeral. I saw the flight ticket, how it was checked in and out, boarding passes, etc..
- (reporter)Family reached out to him, not other way around.
- (reporter)He knows who dropped DV off at hospital but can't comment.
-A lot of people failed Brittany; CPS, Judge Lopez. Lopez failed Brittany and Maleah.
- (reporter)He claims he saw evidence for himself that DV is responsible.
-I even saw some of the test kits when I was in the apartment what they was using for scientific evidence, which suggested she (Maleah) was the victim of foul play.
- (reporter) Any information for the public that we haven't heard before?
-I want everybody to know that at the right time everything I know you will also know but I can't jeopardize convictions in this case.
-Be patient with me and I assure you, you're gonna hear more.

There is filler in between the statements so I'm just repeating the bare bones. Much about nothing IMO.

NTV Houston is msm but it should be noted that it describes itself as:
NTV Houston is the fastest growing South Asian television channel in Houston. We cater to a majority of the Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and similar audiences that make a significant part of the Houston community.

We cover a lot of local initiatives- news, concerts, shows, movie screenings, galas, conferences, sports events and much more. Our goal is to introduce our viewers to the local flavors of our community and spread awareness through relevant and original content.

To watch NTV Houston download our app on Apple TV, Roku, IOS or Android.

Someone please, please link QX to Wiki-Massachusetts. Highlight or circle the Listen button so he can correctly pronounce ...

QX slays me, can't talk about the CPS case, mmn hmn. He's playing the blame game to divert attention away from the one person who's job it was to protect her child. CPS & Judge Lopez were not in the home behind closed doors with Maleah. They are only going to know what BB allowed them to know. Quite obviously that sweet little girl would not tell what happened to her. The older child was likely coached, and did not see the abuse.

IMO, DV is not talking because either her remains are not recoverable, or he wants to hide evidence of what he really did to that child and the longer he waits, the less evidence of what occurred there will be.

Not necessarily -- I often fly different carriers depending on the schedule. Long gone are the days of saving discount on RT fares. MOO

American Airlines is also the only one who flies from Charlotte to Bradley. United Airlines is the only other airline who'd fly IAH-CLT and I doubt she'd (BB) use United for 1/4 legs.

JMHO

So does that mean she was alive after we see her enter on April 30th and we haven't been shown some key video?
Well, I guess if he wasn't so vague about those details we would know.
I don't understand what credentials he has in the first place for LE to share so much information with him.
He knew about the blood evidence and the video evidence before LE made any statements about it, but he claims he saw it himself and got the video information from the neighbors.
I'm sure LE has all of the camera evidence, but I'm not so sure Q has actually seen it.
But if it turns out he is just speculating about it and it's not true, it just makes everything worse for his "client."
He is either very calculating, very stupid, or both. Imo

So does that mean she was alive after we see her enter on April 30th and we haven't been shown some key video?

Any possibility that could mean Skype or Facetime or whatever they call it? It would have taken a day or two before LE probably accessed all of her data, phone, etc. Just a thought. Or, as you state, some key video perhaps has not been shown.

American Airlines is also the only one who flies from Charlotte to Bradley. United Airlines is the only other airline who'd fly IAH-CLT and I doubt she'd (BB) use United for 1/4 legs.

JMHO

Huh? United 4:30p flight is non-stop or direct to BDL.

My point in mentioning Charlotte was so OP would not limit search to direct flights -- that's all.

Since we confirmed there are several flights departing around 4:30p, I don't believe the carrier is relevant in locating Maleah.

We know BB left her apartment several hours before necessary to make her flight, and how she spent those hours before leaving Houston should be the focus.

MOO

Well, I guess if he wasn't so vague about those details we would know.
I don't understand what credentials he has in the first place for LE to share so much information with him.
He knew about the blood evidence and the video evidence before LE made any statements about it, but he claims he saw it himself and got the video information from the neighbors.
I'm sure LE has all of the camera evidence, but I'm not so sure Q has actually seen it.
But if it turns out he is just speculating about it and it's not true, it just makes everything worse for his "client."
He is either very calculating, very stupid, or both. Imo

IMO, LE hasn't shared diddly with him ever! The blood evidence he purports to know so much about, is cobbled together from what he saw at the apartment after the forensic team was done. The video evidence is whatever BB was initially given by the neighbor. I'm willing to bet that the neighbor did not show her everything.

QX motivation is simply to get himself on-camera. He is very careful not to wholly defend BB, but still takes her side. He's tip-toeing right down the top rail of the fence, careful not to fall to either side. This guarantees him future work as a "advocate", or so he must think.

JMHO
Hmmm... I found a United flight from IAH to CLT departing Houston at 7:30 pm on 4-30-2019. thought I might be on to something but I guess not if UA doesn’t fly CLT to BDL. ugh

Huh? United 4:30p flight is non-stop or direct to BDL.

My point in mentioning Charlotte was so OP would not limit search to direct flights -- that's all.

Since we confirmed there are several flights departing around 4:30p, I don't believe the carrier is relevant in locating Maleah.

We know BB left her apartment several hours before necessary to make her flight, and how she spent those hours before leaving Houston should be the focus.

MOO

Thanks for the info on the flights. I joined Flight Aware and can search historic flight data for free.

However, I have a house full of people right now and can’t focus long enough to figure out if she may have been on a later flight.

I’ll try later when things settle down here.

Unlikely, IMO. I think he is still talking about the 7:54 am 'sneaking in' video footage.

He said in the interview "...If you look at the video footage, it will show that she was actually in Boston, I mean in Massattusheets, I'm sorry, she was actually in Massattusheets, once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment, so how could she be in Massattusheets but yet the video shows young Maleah was still alive with the step father..." LOL

Unlikely, IMO. I think he is still talking about the 7:54 am 'sneaking in' video footage.

He said in the interview "...If you look at the video footage, it will show that she was actually in Boston, I mean in Massattusheets, I'm sorry, she was actually in Massattusheets, once Maleah was still seen alive at the apartment, so how could she be in Massattusheets but yet the video shows young Maleah was still alive with the step father..." LOL
But according to Tim Miller Brittney was still home when he brought her back to the apartment on April 30th at 7:54 AM?

Trying to figure out her route to Mass is virtually impossible. Just because she had a layover in Charlotte on the way back does not mean anything about her outbound flight. She could’ve flown any airline, with 1, 2, or no layovers at any airport in the country.

I’ve had flights from Miami to LaGuardia to Atlanta as my final destination. Makes zero sense but that was the fastest route that day.

Especially if the ticket was bought last minute, as it seems to have been, she probably had very little choice of airport/layover options. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken