Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it’s a weird reference & agree about not standing out. Maybe because Costco is headquartered in Pacific Northwest (Seattle) that’s why it’s used a reference?
Sounds more like a slam on Costco clothing?lol
I don’t know what is considered fashionable in that area. (Interesting to find out!)
Fashionable for locals here is what’s suitable for our weather - we call it “salt swag”.

If she had only known the outcome, l’m sure she would have just continued to support her precious son on her own...But who expects to be murdered for demanding that someone accept responsibility???How sad for her and that precious little boy.

I can, fortunately, support my son on my own- but this is one of the biggest reasons that I won’t file for support. I don’t trust that his “father” (who has never met him) wouldn’t hurt him or me ‍♀️

I agree it’s a weird reference & agree about not standing out. Maybe because Costco is headquartered in Pacific Northwest (Seattle) that’s why it’s used a reference?
It's a joke when they said it. Nike is what most ppl wear around here, especially young adults so the Costco reference was regarding a minority fashion

Last edited:
I can, fortunately, support my son on my own- but this is one of the biggest reasons that I won’t file for support. I don’t trust that his “father” (who has never met him) wouldn’t hurt him or me ‍♀️

Yes, I think most wouldn't think of this.... I know my family members going for child support have not. But those of us who are a part of websleuths think of things most would not. I would be terrified to go after most men for child support. I so wish Karissa had been friends with a websleuther or someone else who could have warned her. :(

Yes, I think most wouldn't think of this.... I know my family members going for child support have not. But those of us who are a part of websleuths think of things most would not. I would be terrified to go after most men for child support. I so wish Karissa had been friends with a websleuther or someone else who could have warned her. :(
Most men would not murder if they were ordered child support. He was living in a life that was full of lies and deceit and acted on his pissed off mood

Curious if the court was going to refer her to the domestic violence program that has offices in each courthouse in this state. Parenting classes re healthy co parenting is mandatory in this state when ppl are divorcing or setting up a parenting plan when single parents are involved. This type of info is suppose to be confidential in the system

Trying to get caught up on this case. Maybe I missed it but does anyone know why they are searching a field in Hopewell? My dad lives there and it’s small and somewhat remote. There’s only very few reasons they could be searching there. It’s not so much a town (it doesn’t have much more than homes and a small bed and breakfast) and it’s mostly a small amount of properties and farms. So seems to even know where it is or that it exists you would need to live there or know someone out there. A year ago the property behind my dads place started hosting a large amount of homeless people in tents in their field that the property owner had brought in and the police made them clear out due to problems it created. That’s the only real action I have ever seen occur out there.

Last edited:
Trying to get caught up on this case. Maybe I missed it but does anyone know why they are searching a field in Hopewell? My dad lives there and it’s small and somewhat remote. There’s only very few reasons they could be searching there. It’s not so much a town (it doesn’t have much more than homes and a small bed and breakfast) and it’s mostly a small amount of properties and farms. So seems to even know where it is or that it exists you would need to live there or know someone out there. A year ago the property behind my dads place started hosting a large amount of homeless people in tents in their field that the property owner had brought in and the police made them clear out due to problems it created. That’s the only real action I have ever seen occur out there.
Hi and welcome! They haven’t said why they are searching in Hopewell. Some people have speculated maybe phone pings. I don’t know the address, so I haven’t been able to see who owns the property they are searching. Maybe it’s owned by Wolfe or someone he knows?

Cool! We need a local.
Can your father see the search team?
Tysm

If she had only known the outcome, l’m sure she would have just continued to support her precious son on her own...But who expects to be murdered for demanding that someone accept responsibility???How sad for her and that precious little boy.

It is my understanding that she didn't pursue the support on her own accord but that one or some of the financial aid programs she was trying to get to go back to school required her to do so.

Hi and welcome! They haven’t said why they are searching in Hopewell. Some people have speculated maybe phone pings. I don’t know the address, so I haven’t been able to see who owns the property they are searching. Maybe it’s owned by Wolfe or someone he knows?
No address, but this article mentions Webfoot Road as well as Stephens Reservoir. Google Maps

Man charged with murder of Oregon mom, son
Neighbors on Webfoot Road in Hopewell told KOIN 6 News they aren't sure why search teams are in the area. The farm fields and ponds that are being searched are located on private property and neighbors don't think there is a link between the property owners and Wolfe.

On Friday, a dive team from Clackamas County was called to Stephens Reservoir in Yamhill County to continue the search.

Bonnie Silkman KPTV on Twitter
“God this hurts. I hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life.” Beth says she has no doubt in her mind that police have the right man. She misses her best friend, Karissa. The single mom & 3 y/o boy are still missing. The boy’s biological father faces murder charges #Fox12
D7ZCHG0UcAAShf1.jpg

11:02 PM - 24 May 2019 from McMinnville, OR

Man charged in murder of missing mother, son in Oregon
[...]

Karissa's best friend, BB, wiped away tears as she reacted to the news.

[...]

Brown said Wolfe was apparently trying to hide an affair.

"He's married, he has another kid, and he didn't want anything to do with Karissa or Billy. He didn't want his wife finding out about the affair and she did find out, and that's when everything went sour," Brown said.

Courts records show Karissa took Wolfe to court and he was ordered to pay child support last month.

"He said, 'Don't ruin my marriage,' and, 'I can't afford this $1,100 amount in child support,'" said Brown.

[...]

No address, but this article mentions Webfoot Road as well as Stephens Reservoir. Google Maps

Man charged with murder of Oregon mom, son
Neighbors on Webfoot Road in Hopewell told KOIN 6 News they aren't sure why search teams are in the area. The farm fields and ponds that are being searched are located on private property and neighbors don't think there is a link between the property owners and Wolfe.

On Friday, a dive team from Clackamas County was called to Stephens Reservoir in Yamhill County to continue the search.
Thanks PommyMommy! That helps

IMO this super narc creep has committed other punishable offenses, using threats to keep victims silent. Start singing, birdies. Maybe someone's past experience will shed light on Karissa and Billy. Jesus this is the saddest. Love & light to our victims, their family and his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong