IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

The family of two Chicago sisters who went missing nearly 18 years ago is reeling after they say a woman reached out on social media, claiming to be one of the girls.

“My gut, my heart and my head – they’re all three independently feeling all kinds of things,” said great-aunt Shelia Bradley-Smith.

Texas Woman Claims To Be Missing Bradley Sister

How awful for the family. I wonder how many times they have gone through anything similar to this that the public is not privy to. I cannot imagine.

There was a vigil Sunday night to commemorate the anniversary of a pair of sisters' disappearance from Chicago.

Diamond and Tionda Bradley went missing 18 years ago. Their family has kept their disappearance in the forefront of the public's consciousness all that time, holding annual vigils on the date of they were last seen and hoping that one day they may finally come home. Their disappearance remains one of Chicago's biggest unsolved mysteries.

...SBM

Diamond would be 21 and Tionda would be 28 today.

The police investigation into the Bradley sisters' disappearance remains open and there's still a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to a break in the case.

Bradley sisters, missing for 18 years, remembered at vigil

Interesting comment from the family's PI.

Bradley Sisters Cold Case: Prosecutors Need Physical Evidence Before Charging Suspect, PI Says

It's not impossible to convict if remains are not found. I hope the PI contacts Tad the 'no body guy'.

Home - No Body Murder Cases

Someone knows what happened to Diamond and Tionda. It's time to come forward and clear the conscience. It's time for answers and it's time for justice.

do u suspect anyone? I do the neighbor seemed sus, and he knocked on the door.. one of the girls ask the mom should she open.

do u suspect anyone? I do the neighbor seemed sus, and he knocked on the door.. one of the girls ask the mom should she open.

I don't have any particular person in mind. I think there are people who know what happened and haven't found the courage to come forward. It's never too late to do the right thing.

I don't have any particular person in mind. I think there are people who know what happened and haven't found the courage to come forward. It's never too late to do the right thing.

Its sad the mentality people in drug ridden areas carry. “No snitching” this is ridiculous!
Just finished watching the millbrook twins disappearance podcast. Check it out

Two very old msm articles from the time the girls first went missing.

Year later, girls' family, police haven't lost hope

Missing Girls' Parents Questioned

Police have said there are no suspects, and that no one, family, friend or stranger has been ruled out.

According to the two msm articles Diamond's father, George Washington drove Tracy, the girls mom, to work in the morning and picked her up from work around noon. To this day I have never seen any information on where and what George Washington was doing during the 6 hours Tracy was at work. He lawyered up shortly after being questioned.

I was just coming here to post the USA Today article. It's a must read and has lots of information not previously seen, at least by myself. Especially about witnesses saying they saw Diamonds father burning something in a metal drum in his garage and later taking it away in his trunk.

Lots and lots of information that is new to me.

USA TODAY

There’s a few details in that article that I didn't know about either.

I didn’t know that a lightskinned man in a trench coat allegedly approached the girls at the park. I didn’t know that were cameras outside the building and they were upturned to hide criminal activity. I just thought that there weren’t any. I didn’t know that the girls’ hairs were found in the boyfriend’s trunk and that he claimed it was from sneaking them into movie drive ins. I didn’t know that he was allegedly seen burning a metal drum in his backyard that day. It was previously said that the mother Tracey deleted Tionda’s voicemail that Georgie (the boyfriend’s name) is at the door. This article says that the family claims the investigators accidentally deleted it. A lot of new information, indeed.

This is one of those cases where they know exactly who did it and can’t prove it. Tracey had two more kids with George after this. Just weird and sad.

I agree they know who did it, but haven't built a rock solid case. That's why I was hoping someone would have sought the assistance of the no body murder expert linked above.

Two missing sisters. One bizarre note. For 20 years, a family has asked: Where are our girls?

July 5, 2021

The note sat on the back of Tracey Bradley's couch when she returned home from work late that morning.

Written by her 10-year-old daughter, Tionda, the note said she and Diamond, her 3-year-old sister, had run by the store and to a park on Chicago’s South Side.

Something was off about the note: Everything – the spelling, the grammar – was too perfect for a girl attending summer school to improve her reading and writing.

It was also unlike Tionda to leave a note. Even if the girls had left the apartment, Tionda would have called her mom’s cellphone.

The Bradley sisters were gone.

Twenty years ago this summer, Chicago launched what investigators say may be the city’s largest missing persons investigation.

Two missing sisters. One bizarre note. For 20 years, a family has asked: Where are our girls?

This right here speaks volumes to me.

Two decades later, a family and a city ask: Where are they?

USA TODAY interviewed a dozen people familiar with details of the case, including detectives, officers and other law enforcement officials who worked – or are working – the investigation. Many sources, fearing for their safety or their careers, asked not to be named in the story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back