GUILTY WI - Annastasia Evans, 23, Wisconsin Dells, 4 May 2019 *Arrest*

whereareyou

Reaction score
Police looking for 23-year-old woman last seen in Madison

Annastasia Evans was last seen on May 4 at the apartments on Calypso Street. The 23-year-old is 5 feet, 6 inches and weighs 135 pounds. She has blonde and black hair, brown eyes, and around 10 tattoos. Visible tattoos are a Buddha on her wrist, a crown on her finger, and a phrase in Italian on her collarbone.

60134247_1315952978551847_6584609941976252416_n.jpg

This a friend of a friend of mine.

Thanks Gardener, my friend told me about her this morning and she's worried sick.

The last photos on her Instagram from Apr 30 are sort of concerning, IMO. Just scrolling through her photos briefly, it looks like she has some history of drug use. Have they checked hospitals and rehab clinics? Hopefully she will show up ok!

The last photos on her Instagram from Apr 30 are sort of concerning, IMO. Just scrolling through her photos briefly, it looks like she has some history of drug use. Have they checked hospitals and rehab clinics? Hopefully she will show up ok!

Madison resident here.

I wish there was more information on the days leading up to her disappearance. Yes, photos from April 30th definitely concerning. She may be suffering from mental illness or despair over a relapse possibly?

I sure hope she will be okay. I hope she contacts someone and return safely!

regardless of her past arrests, etc., - sounds like she is missing and that is paramount right now IMO. No one deserves to be missing and unaccounted for. Regardless.

Do hope for more details from your friend, @whereareyou.
Respectfully understood. I only lay out the arrest history if they have prior instances of going missing when facing charges as she did. This might help friends think as to where she would go if she wanted to get away. Being involuntarily missing is always a possibility too.

If you do a FB searh of "Annastasia Evans missing," you will find a post by SBF, a friend of Annastasia, about Annastasia missing. There are currently 254 comments/replies. If you decide to read this, make sure to select all comments, view previous comments, and see replies. These informative comments/replies mention who she was last with, people who know the person Annastasia was last with, possible sightings, etc. Of course, it is all rumor, as none of the information has been released by the media/LE. It sounds like the PD is working on this case, and that is good to hear. This post also links Annastasia's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/anna.evans.9216 ("Anna Evans")

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Authorities are searching for a missing Madison woman.

The Dane County Sheriff’s Office said in a Facebook post detectives have now learned that 23-year-old Annastasia (Anna) Evans was last seen in the Wisconsin Dells.

Previously, Madison Area Crime Stoppers said Anna was last seen on May 4 at the apartments on Calypso Street in Madison.

Anna is 5’6” tall, weighs 135 pounds with blonde and black hair and brown eyes. Anna has about 10 tattoos. The visible tattoos are a Buddha on her wrist, a crown on her finger and an Italian saying on her collar bone.

Anyone with information is being asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 266-6014 or Dane County Sheriff’s Office at (608) 266-4948.

Authorities look for Madison woman last seen in Wisconsin Dells

NEW+ANASTASIA.PNG

I did know about The Dells sighting but wasn't sure if I could post it because it wasn't in msm so it was just rumor per say. I'm not sure when she was supposedly seen in The Dells but we had a very big car show going on there the weekend of May 17th, I really hope someone posted her missing flyers up there that weekend and especially right now with the tourist season going on.

annastasia_1564668514643_39083869_ver1.0_160_90.PNG

The Dane County Sheriff's Office released new information regarding a missing person last seen in the Wisconsin Dells area.

Annastasia Evans, 24, was reported missing May 8, 2019 from the Town of Dunn. She was last seen on the evening of May 4 in the Wisconsin Dells area with a 25-year-old male. Evans is 5' 5" tall and weighs 120 pounds.

New information suggests she may be traveling in a cream colored sedan in the counties of Adams, Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Jefferson, Juneau, and Sauk.
MISSING PERSON UPDATE: New information on missing 24-year-old

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back