UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SillyBilly,

This cannot be happening again. NO. So sick of our little girls and boys missing in situations like this.
I so desperately want to be wrong and Elizabeth shows up and is just fine!

Not this time.

I don't understand why they haven't had a press conference yet.
They called off the search more than 90 minutes ago.
This isn't typical of our area...

Help me ignore them ... what are your thoughts? Are efforts focused on uncle needed in another direction? There was a recent PD bulletin that volunteer searches are suspended at Bear Creek.

Yes. They've suspended at least the volunteer search. I'm not sure on whether LE is still searching but it doesn't appear so. They don't suspend the search if the child is still missing. That isn't how Utah works. Nieces are not sold for drugs. That's not how drug users work. (We've seen a rare mother sell a daughter but that's it.)

This will be very simple. Either the Uncle killed her, or an accident occurred and he dumped her, or she followed him out and an accident occurred. I'm just not sure which one right now. It is odd and the silence is only more odd.

It's just a frame. If you look at it on his timeline, you can see where the frame originates. Just like the holiday frames and the political frames.

I know it is a frame, but he has many to choose from. It just seems odd for a young man to add floating red hearts to his face, unless he is announcing his engagement or it is Valentines Day, or something.

Very strange that he added it yesterday morning, in my opinion.

Yes. They've suspended at least the volunteer search. I'm not sure on whether LE is still searching but it doesn't appear so. They don't suspend the search if the child is still missing. That isn't how Utah works. Nieces are not sold for drugs. That's not how drug users work. (We've seen a rare mother sell a daughter but that's it.)

This will be very simple. Either the Uncle killed her, or an accident occurred and he dumped her, or she followed him out and an accident occurred. I'm just not sure which one right now. It is odd and the silence is only more odd.
Thanks much, this reminds me that I was curious early on what his mode of transport to & from his sister's home was, if any. Do we know that?

Thanks much, this reminds me that I was curious early on what his mode of transport to & from his sister's home was, if any. Do we know that?

Elizabeth’s mother last saw her at 2 a.m. Saturday, she told police. It was about 9:30 a.m. when Elizabeth’s mother and the mother’s boyfriend discovered the child missing. They reported her disappearance at about 10 a.m., a Logan City Police official has said.

At that time, Whipple also was missing, but had left his skateboard behind, the scanner transmission said. In addition, the door to the residence had been left open, the dispatcher said.

Cache County man in custody after 'suspicious' disappearance of niece, 5; police seeking search warrants | Gephardt Daily

I know it is a frame, but he has many to choose from. It just seems odd for a young man to add floating red hearts to his face, unless he is announcing his engagement or it is Valentines Day, or something.

Very strange that he added it yesterday morning, in my opinion.

His entire Facebook is disturbing.

Last edited:
So he must have had someone pick him up then? Or is there mass transit of some kind nearby?
It looks like there's multiple bus stops around the area they've been searching.
I wasn't expecting public transit for Logan though. Many of the large towns around here don't have even a bus, and Logan has ~50,000.

Last edited:
So he must have had someone pick him up then? Or is there mass transit of some kind nearby?

He was found on foot, I thought he walked away.
Iirc, one officer commented due to lack of transportation the search area was slight (not verbatim). I had mentioned the same earlier, if he walked away with the child, he didn’t go far, imo.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member