Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Last edited:
I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Just wanted to put this here ... as it is our latest topic of discussion in this case :)

A veteran Australian homicide detective Gary Jubelin, who has investigated high-profile cases like the Bowraville murders and Matthew Leveson disappearance, has quit the force after being sensationally sidelined in the William Tyrrell case.

Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who has been with the NSW Police since 1985, confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald that he was retiring but declined to comment further.

1558829545067.jpg

Top Australia cop quits after being sidelines in William Tyrell disappearance case

Top cop quits police force after being taken off the William Tyrrell investigation | Daily Mail Online

The reason behind Insp Jubelin's resignation is not known, but sources claim he wanted to leave the police force with his head held high.

It is understood the results of the internal investigation are being considered.

Victims' families spoke highly of the highly-respected officer, calling him compassionate and dedicated.

However, his take-no-prisoners approach has seen him labelled as polarizing.

Enjoy your retirement Gary, a sad day for NSW, victims of crime & their families :(:(

So, do we think that Jubes will be at the inquest now?
His retirement likely gives him the leeway to be a further support for the FF and their lawyer.

Jubes sure would be able to give them some good direction when it comes time for the FF lawyer to ask questions of inquest witnesses. And Jubes is plenty knowledgeable enough to know how to avoid being seen as interfering in an ongoing police investigation. imo

So, do we think that Jubes will be at the inquest now?
His retirement likely gives him the leeway to be a further support for the FF and their lawyer.

Jubes sure would be able to give them some good direction when it comes time for the FF lawyer to ask questions of inquest witnesses. And Jubes is plenty knowledgeable enough to know how to avoid being seen as interfering in an ongoing police investigation. imo

I'd like to see him there supporting the FF, but not sure it will happen, as it could turn into a bit of a media circus?? IMO

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

When contacted yesterday, Insp Jubelin said: “I’m not allowed to comment.”

But within NSW Police his imminent departure has been widely discussed, with Insp Jubelin telling colleagues he was deeply sad and disappointed to leave the force but was determined to go out with his reputation intact.

A police spokesman said there would be no comment on Insp Jubelin’s retirement.

It is understood senior police are considering the results of an internal investigation into a series of allegations against Insp Jubelin by another homicide detective.

While the internal investigation into Jubelin is ongoing, it is understood the Director of Public Prosecutions has provided advice on whether to charge him under the Surveillance Devices Act over allegedly recording on his mobile phone a conversation with a suspect in the Tyrrell investigation without the suspect’s knowledge.

BBM :mad:

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

When contacted yesterday, Insp Jubelin said: “I’m not allowed to comment.”

But within NSW Police his imminent departure has been widely discussed, with Insp Jubelin telling colleagues he was deeply sad and disappointed to leave the force but was determined to go out with his reputation intact.

A police spokesman said there would be no comment on Insp Jubelin’s retirement.

It is understood senior police are considering the results of an internal investigation into a series of allegations against Insp Jubelin by another homicide detective.

While the internal investigation into Jubelin is ongoing, it is understood the Director of Public Prosecutions has provided advice on whether to charge him under the Surveillance Devices Act over allegedly recording on his mobile phone a conversation with a suspect in the Tyrrell investigation without the suspect’s knowledge.

BBM :mad:

What?? "You can retire but you can't comment on your reasons for retirement"?? How does that work?

I hope he writes a best seller BOOK about it!!!

Just wanted to put this here ... as it is our latest topic of discussion in this case :)

A veteran Australian homicide detective Gary Jubelin, who has investigated high-profile cases like the Bowraville murders and Matthew Leveson disappearance, has quit the force after being sensationally sidelined in the William Tyrrell case.

Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who has been with the NSW Police since 1985, confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald that he was retiring but declined to comment further.

1558829545067.jpg

Top Australia cop quits after being sidelines in William Tyrell disappearance case
He is a good cop and investigator BUT if the allegations of workplace bullying are true then he should go. Nobody has a right to bully anyone, no matter how good they are at their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj