The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I believe both princes are big game hunters, so I imagine it will please them.

I recall reading an explanation from Prince William and/or Prince Harry, after he was photographed with his 'kill', that people did not understand that he killed the animals as part of a 'conservation program'.

The RF have one of the largest/most valuable collections of ivory in the world. Hard for me to believe the above article in any way at all.
:eek:Whooa...What?? o_O lol

NO they are
NOT big game hunters!

The elephant IS NOT DEAD!

"The elephant pictured was sedated for just 10 minutes before he was up and back with his herd.
Tracking his movements has allowed conservationists to better protect him and other elephants and ensure heightened protection for these beautiful creatures moving forward."

"The pair went to work with Elephants Without Borders – a charity which helps prevent elephants from being poached and killed for their ivory tusks."

"William, meanwhile, is the Royal Patron of charity Tusk Trust
, a British organisation that works to protect African wildlife, including African elephants.The future King is also the President of United for Wildlife and has spoken regularly about wanting to preserve endangered species for future generations,"

"Harry has also worked closely with Africa Parks, and helped with their 500 Elephants relocation project"

Prince Harry Officially Appointed President of African Parks
“We are extremely honoured to have Prince Harry officially join African Parks as our President” said Peter Fearnhead, CEO of African Parks. “Prince Harry has had a long history supporting conservation and humanitarian efforts across Africa. He is extremely passionate, committed and knowledgeable about the issues, and is a force for conservation not just for Africa but for the world."

Sad news revealed for Prince Harry and Prince William

Princess Charlotte to attend same school as brother Prince George

Palace drops announcement about Princess Charlotte
f46f4b1b42db25e04d0a28eb0dd67344
She looks so much like her Daddy!

:eek:Whooa...What?? o_O lol

NO they are
NOT big game hunters!

The elephant IS NOT DEAD!

"The elephant pictured was sedated for just 10 minutes before he was up and back with his herd.
Tracking his movements has allowed conservationists to better protect him and other elephants and ensure heightened protection for these beautiful creatures moving forward."

"The pair went to work with Elephants Without Borders – a charity which helps prevent elephants from being poached and killed for their ivory tusks."

"William, meanwhile, is the Royal Patron of charity Tusk Trust
, a British organisation that works to protect African wildlife, including African elephants.The future King is also the President of United for Wildlife and has spoken regularly about wanting to preserve endangered species for future generations,"

"Harry has also worked closely with Africa Parks, and helped with their 500 Elephants relocation project"

“We are extremely honoured to have Prince Harry officially join African Parks as our President” said Peter Fearnhead, CEO of African Parks. “Prince Harry has had a long history supporting conservation and humanitarian efforts across Africa. He is extremely passionate, committed and knowledgeable about the issues, and is a force for conservation not just for Africa but for the world."

Sad news revealed for Prince Harry and Prince William
Whoa! YES, they do go HUNTING for BIG GAME.

I wish I could make a link.

IF you google Prince Harry with Water Buffalo, you'll see the picture of Harry astride the Water Buffalo he just killed.

IF you google Prince Harry/Prince William and wild boar hunting, you'll see plenty of articles about the backlash of these 'conservationists' who DO go hunting.

IF you google Prince William, Trophy Hunting.....you will find articles where Prince William is agreeing with Trophy hunting as both sport and for money!

<modsnip: personalizing>

BUT, it is not YOU, it is the fact that the Princes are hypocrites. Huge hypocrites.

Please try a couple of my 'googles', then you can see the other side of the Princes.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince George has been out with the HUNT as well.

Not sure if he has acted as a 'beater' or was just observing but he is partaking of blood sports.

I imagine Charlotte will be out there this year. ugh

Whoa! YES, they do go HUNTING for BIG GAME..

<modsnip: personalizing>

BUT, it is not YOU, it is the fact that the Princes are hypocrites. Huge hypocrites.

Please try a couple of my 'googles', then you can see the other side of the Princes.

Thanks.
So ... NO links of them "HUNTING for BIG GAME" then?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'my own articles? There's links to the articles I quoted from included in the post.

But here and in Harrys own words:
<modsnip: graphic image removed as triggering/offensive to some>

Prince Harry has released this personal photo taken during his summer visit to southern Africa. Here Prince Harry shares his story behind the photograph... "After a very long day in Kruger National Park, with five rhinos sent to new homes and three elephants freed from their collars - like this sedated female - I decided to take a moment. I know how lucky I am to have these experiences, but hearing stories from people on the ground about how bad the situation really is, upset and frustrated me. How can it be that 30,000 elephants were slaughtered last year alone? None of them had names, so do we not care? And for what? Their tusks? Seeing huge carcasses of rhinos and elephants scattered across Africa, with their horns and tusks missing is a pointless waste of beauty."
*Photograph © Prince Harry*

;) And just for the record here's a ton more pics included in this article from 'TIME'
Prince Harry Releases Heartbreaking Photos From Africa Trip

<modsnip: quoted post was removed due to no links>

There's a BIG difference between pheasants, partridges (birds) & BIG GAME!

I'm also fully aware of the 'water buffalo' incident from 2004 - Harry's grown-up quite a bit since then.

There's a BIG difference between pheasants, partridges (birds) & BIG GAME!

I'm also fully aware of the 'water buffalo' incident from 2004 - Harry's grown-up quite a bit since then.

Yes, the Princes don't hunt protected animals. Hunting protected animals is against the law and the Royal Family would look real bad for doing so. I don't think the Queen herself would allow that considering they are there to represent her.
They hunt other things, it's a tradition. They are also meat eaters, so no big deal to hunt non-endangered animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member